Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Stupidest Mother Fucker In America

https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/status/1224334092457709568?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

mcmagic posted:

You really can't have low enough expectations for the decision making process people use to come up with who they vote for. There is no bottom.

I mean, this is why poo poo like momentum and narrative matter. If most people voted based on substance then no one contest would have any meaningful impact on the contests that come later. Instead, lots of people will change their minds entirely because they don't want to vote for a loser.

Most people just have a crazy aversion for engaging with politics on more than a superficial level so you have to assume that no one is making any kind of informed decision.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Watching these people melt down is gonna rule so much.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

kidkissinger posted:

everyone, please give bernie your energy

thanks comrade skeltal

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The tears of Chris Matthews are an icy, soothing balm for my scorched heart.

Bernie has to win.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

kidkissinger posted:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPyeKe-EFf4

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Is the establishment Vegeta in this scenario, not wanting to give Kakarot his energy out of stubborn pride.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/AllOnMedicare/status/1224149202046980096?s=20

imagine what sanders is gonna do in the debates vs trump

Built 4 Cuban Linux
Jul 15, 2007

i own america
I think Pete might outperform. I don't know anything about Iowa but they probably love his corny-rear end personality.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Is the establishment Vegeta in this scenario, not wanting to give Kakarot his energy out of stubborn pride.

The establishment is Frieza, and we have not seen his final form.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

kidkissinger posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/1223820464604221446?s=20

:thunk:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Built 4 Cuban Linux posted:

I think Pete might outperform. I don't know anything about Iowa but they probably love his corny-rear end personality.

pete is attempting to game delegate math by picking up rural counties and hoping he can beat warren in white suburbs.

if he comes out on top it's going to be something weird like biden/warren/pete ties in the major urban areas and big wins in rural counties combined with a collapse in warren's primary support demographic

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

kidkissinger posted:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

They really should keep this talk about stealing the primary on the down low at this point.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

kidkissinger posted:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I've done some more searching and just can't find that drat poll

https://www.inquisitr.com/5841984/buttigieg-warren-trump-democratic-rivals-emerson/

This is the one I'm talking about but I can't find the original with the graph which is what I want to post

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Wouldn't have thought she was an Electoral College defender.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Warren is appalling

https://twitter.com/ella_mayo_lmao/status/1224180192010231810?s=20

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1224350020041957378

This is going to be the entire general election campaign if he's the nominee.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/handleyzo/status/1224230783839297536?s=20

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Does Pete even have a plan if he loses Iowa and New Hampshire?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

drop out

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Lol somebody I know just told me Bernie Sanders supporters are just like Tony Stark, they just want to get and keep theirs.

By my recollection, the movies end with Stark sacrificing himself to save mankind

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

This is over my head, I don't really understand what is going on in this video

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I legit hope he drops out. He's dangerous to the left and must be kept out of power beyond the mayorship.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

hopefully gnaw through some high voltage cables

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

No. He doesn't have infrastructure in the later states and if he doesn't do really well in the first two all his funding will dry up. If Pete doesn't get at least a very strong second in at least one of the two, he's finished.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

kidkissinger posted:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

oof that's bad

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/robdelaney/status/1223581553458122758

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Feb 3, 2020

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Lol somebody I know just told me Bernie Sanders supporters are just like Tony Stark, they just want to get and keep theirs.

Not a bad sign when your guy is reminding people of someone that gave up a life of extreme luxury to save others.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

This is over my head, I don't really understand what is going on in this video

Warren in the past saying she left her special ed teaching job because she needed to go back to school to get the certificate and then discovered at school that teaching wasn't for her. Warren now saying that she was forced out of her special ed teaching job by a sexist principle.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Murder some puppies

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

kidkissinger posted:

No timg for extra energy.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

he doesn't have a plan for if he loses Iowa

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

oxsnard posted:

hopefully gnaw through some high voltage cables

I call the big candidate Bitey!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

kidkissinger posted:

Adbot