Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I bet they'll release it on Tuesday. Or late, late Monday.

I'm a loving psychic #mariannewilliamson4bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

AhhYes posted:

This sure is a take.
he's right

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
I am currently in an elementary gym, waiting for the caucus to begin. If people are interested I can post about what goes down in my precinct.

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Ready to watch the establishment abandon decorum and show their true colors tripping over each other in a feeble last-ditch effort to stop the bern.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

:hmbol:

If Biden can't make 15% I don't know whether I'm going to die from laughing too hard or cumming to hard but :rip: to Ms A

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

he has fans in the media that feed him tips all the time

If anyone needed more evidence that the media is filled with fascist friendly fucks

Armack
Jan 27, 2006
Bernie winning and Biden nonviable? Yep. That's why CNN spiked it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

It'll be interesting to see if they can craft a narrative strong enough to discount iowa entirely in favor of biden, or if they realize he's damaged goods and move on to uh, um, bloomberg?

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Can't wait for the November 2020 showdown between Trump and "Trump's Opponent".

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Klobachar Chris Wallace interview was rough. She was not ready to talk about putting someone in jail for life

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Republicans posted:

Who keeps giving that weirdo good information to leak? All he does is pass on legit leaks and work as a goombah for Alan Dershowitz.

I don't know but his sources dried up after the death of his last supplier, Koko.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ague Proof posted:

I don't know but his sources dried up after the death of his last supplier, Koko.

lmao

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

It'll be interesting to see if they can craft a narrative strong enough to discount iowa entirely in favor of biden, or if they realize he's damaged goods and move on to uh, um, bloomberg?

I'm sure they will, but when Bernie goes into SC 3-0 and Biden melting on camera how much can they really say?

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Office Pig posted:

Yeah, backing off M4A to hock some non-plan that helps nobody exist your re-election campaign, being more of a hawk than Obama, and trying to play at advocating some pseudo-GND and then coming out with a Yang-esque policy for climate change doesn't even make you "well she's left-wing for America".

I’m assuming you’re a time traveler from the future and you’re unaware of which year you went back to, because... have you checked the voting record of like 90% of the Democratic Party in 2020?

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

generic one posted:

I’m assuming you’re a time traveler from the future and you’re unaware of which year you went back to, because... have you checked the voting record of like 90% of the Democratic Party in 2020?

the democratic party is very bad. it is known.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

generic one posted:

Just to be clear, her GND plan is nothing, and her M4A plan is the exact same as Pete's. Her record on the military and foreign policy in general is unusually bad for a Democrat.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
A bunch of fuckhead boomers just said they were 1. Biden 2. Mayo on MSNBC.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Live results

http://features.desmoinesregister.com/news/politics/iowa-caucuses-results-alignment/

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

My guess is the official narrative coming out of this will be "Biden's fall leaves field wide open".

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Esplanade posted:

My guess is the official narrative coming out of this will be "Biden's fall leaves field wide open".

That seems reasonable. I was hoping that Warren would be 4th, since I'm worried about her more than Butt.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
It's astounding to me how bad the DNC's collective political instincts are in leaving the progressive lane completely wide open for Bernie and nobody else. Like, all Warren had to do was pay lip service to all the things Bernie is, but lean into "oh also I'm a women and younger!" and she'd probably be winning Iowa right now. Yes I know the DNC are a bunch of neoliberal centrist dipshits who abhor actual leftist policy, but Obama was also a neoliberal centrist and he at least had the instincts to lie through his teeth on the trail, unify everybody with intense energy, and then ride it into the WH where he could instantly backstab us all to preserve the status quo. He left Warren a perfect blueprint and instead of following it she handed it to a bunch of ex-Clinton staffers who shook their heads and said "no you have to appeal to swing voters!"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/casersatz/status/1224429655026913280?s=21

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

generic one posted:

This is why "rightwing" and "leftwing" and "centrist" are bad political labels. Warren is to the left of most of her colleagues in the Senate. She's to the right of most of her constituents. Depending on the context, you can argue that she's leftwing or rightwing and still be correct.

On the other hand, if you argued she was anything other than a lying neoliberal hack that was only concerned with her own personal advancement, you'd be incorrect.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/HoarseWisperer/status/1224473926853677056?s=19

Damage control has begun.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'm interested to see if they have any Bernie supporters on either of the MSNBC or CNN panels.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Please, someone who knows how to do video things, combine with this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

I got you, chief.

https://webm.red/bWFO.webm

e: I really didn't need to re-render this low-quality Twitter video at HD resolution. :shepface:

JordanKai fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Feb 4, 2020

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Thanks for this! and maybe quoting for the new page?

edit: gently caress

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Is this the most comprehensive list of results so far?

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I'm going to go with my bet for tonight as:
  • Bernie
  • Warren
  • Pete
  • Klob
  • Biden
  • Yang

Bernie is ahead by a significant amount
Klob and Biden may or may not even break 15
Yang is close to Biden

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Lol, the Republican Caucus is happening at the same place as my Democratic one, yet no is there

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/1224486494196334595?s=20

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wonder how quickly we'll get results after 8:30pm EST?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
What's the best place to look?

AP? NY Times? Politico?

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Just anecdotally, turnout seems higher than four years ago at my precinct

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Grouchio posted:

I wonder how quickly we'll get results after 8:30pm EST?

They called Iowa for Obama in 2008 around 9pm or so IIRC.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

D pollster on MSNBC is VERY upset that Nina Turner called Bloomberg an oligarch LOL

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Washington Post 11/3/2020: Hah, So You Won a Presidential Election, Big Deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

she didnt.