Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Shear Modulus posted:

wait i thought this poo poo didnt start for like another hour

it started at 7pm CST but theres a song and dance they have to so it goes faster at smaller caucuses because of less people to herd around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

*incumbent

Where did the Joe Walsh voters realign?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

omg the amy supporter likes bernie lmao what the gently caress are these people

amaru_chulla
Sep 3, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Raccooon posted:

Any point in paying attention to this till 9PM?

we are all casting a sigil to give our collective shitposting energy to bernie, so jump the gently caress in and get to it

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Is Chuck Todd on MSNBC too or just regular NBC, I want the full MSNBC succ

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I don't think really we know anything yet but I'm excited. lol

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Strasburgs UCL posted:

apparently Natty Light makes a strawberry lemonade beer and my roommate left a 30 rack when he moved out. I make a lot of bad decisions

that sounds awful

just mix it with orange juice, that's what i do any time i get stuck with awful booze

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCnEAH5wCzo

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
god im blissful as hell

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Can we ban the use of the word 'folks'?

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

its very brave to put those measurements right out there but good for him

sp and proud!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Raccooon posted:

Any point in paying attention to this till 9PM?

Only if you like extrapolating from anecdotes and random pictures on Twitter

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Shear Modulus posted:

isnt omaha in nebraska

like i said he went hard

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

isnt omaha in nebraska

Theres some towns across the river in Iowa

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

lmao Pete voters on MSNBC saying they aren't gonna vote for anyone else

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Why do these people all have the same 2006 era cameras?

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
the size of the crowds on msnbc for biden, warren and petedge is making me nervous

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Opening speeches for candidates. Pete leader just said one sentence "I think he's got great things coming"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Uh oh, Bernie app is frozen. Hope that clears up.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

"No matter what happens tonight, we are all winners. Also vote blue no matter who"

Our letter from some higher up Dem dude that was just read

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Heath posted:

strong Klob energy from this

how do you drink wine with a comb?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
FUCKIN OLD PEOPLE

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

PostNouveau posted:

Where did the Joe Walsh voters realign?

at the hotel

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Joe Walsh is leading in the Republican primary.

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Sam Seder making a good point that the money in the Democratic party has trained themselves to hate Warren so much that they won't be able to get behind her if she finishes a strong second tonight and will try to make Bloomberg happen instead.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

L E T S F U C K I N G G O

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Barreft posted:

Can we ban the use of the word 'folks'?

folks,

YouSpoonyBard
May 10, 2007
You Killed Anna!

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

that sounds awful

they're unbelievably bad

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Apraxin posted:

*incumbent

Walshmentum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

TwoStepBoog posted:

Opening speeches for candidates. Pete leader just said one sentence "I think he's got great things coming"

high high hopes for a living

*barfs*