Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Joementum posted:

Sam Seder making a good point that the money in the Democratic party has trained themselves to hate Warren so much that they won't be able to get behind her if she finishes a strong second tonight and will try to make Bloomberg happen instead.

I want to see Bernie beat up multiple billionaires to get the big white house

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

Sam Seder making a good point that the money in the Democratic party has trained themselves to hate Warren so much that they won't be able to get behind her if she finishes a strong second tonight and will try to make Bloomberg happen instead.

yep, watching them scramble after sanders wins the first three states is going to be very entertaining

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I am calm with the knowledge that Bernie will win.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I hate when CNN has Wolf Blitzer for these things. He's too oblivious to get angry about CNN's machinations not going to plan. Bring out Don Lemon.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Chris Cillizza is talking about how old the turnout is, why is the turnout this old

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

where's that motherfuckin nyt needle, i need to relive some horrid memories rn

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
the hard christians are going Pete, btw. he's the god guy.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Lol they are begging for cash first and passing out baskets

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Malmesbury Monster
Nov 5, 2011

Strasburgs UCL posted:

apparently Natty Light makes a strawberry lemonade beer and my roommate left a 30 rack when he moved out. I make a lot of bad decisions

maybe the sickest I've ever been was off of Naturdays, so goonspeed

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Raccooon posted:

Any point in paying attention to this till 9PM?

You can watch the media coverage if you feel like being extremely angry, but otherwise no. And there might not be real results until considerably later

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

Hang in there little buddy

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

that sounds awful

just mix it with orange juice, that's what i do any time i get stuck with awful booze

I mean I could have easily gotten real beer, but I didn't on the premise that if the only alcohol I have is awful I won't drink as much. I don't think its working

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
that's probably why they no-no'd the stripper thing. because of jesus.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
These Pete people have serious church group energy.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Strasburgs UCL posted:

I mean I could have easily gotten real beer, but I didn't on the premise that if the only alcohol I have is awful I won't drink as much. I don't think its working

Lol

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
what is this from

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Where can I watch this on YouTube, I don't have cable

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
not a lot of young people showing up, that loving sucks.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
buy this man a forums account for the love of god

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i just worry about big crowds but the supporters are so disparate across polling stations

Automated Posting
Jan 12, 2013

God this thread is moving fast. Anyway,

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol they are begging for cash first and passing out baskets

They do it in Nebraska too lol

First rural caucus?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

cargo cult posted:

what is this from

Ghost Rider.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

60% of entrance poll voters are in support of eliminating private insurance lol

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Strasburgs UCL posted:

last time i did that to myself, i wanted the bad poo poo gone so i could go back to drinking something good that so i drank way too much of it all at once and got extremely sick

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
I want to see the one psycho who showed up for Bennet!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i believe in bernie

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

the hard christians are going Pete, btw. he's the god guy.

The gay dude is the fundie choice? Jesus could they be less Transparent about the fact that they just wanna funk blacks and poor people?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/1224503096904122368

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
the craziest god people already went for trump. the other ones are okay with a gay guy.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

eat poo poo jake tappet

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Barreft posted:

Can we ban the use of the word 'folks'?

this is an assault on my midwestern values

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010