Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

cargo cult posted:

this is loving dumb as hell. will we even know anything before tomorrow?

we wont even know anything then - so crates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

Way fewer votes in than at this point in 2016–the books are being cooked at Iowa DNC

they are having trouble with the numbers

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Looks like Warren won Des Moines and the Butt won Cedar Rapids

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Calibanibal posted:

I'm predicting

1. Buttigieg
2. Klobuchar
3. Warren
4. Bernie

As final results.

I know it's you and it still hurts why do you do this to hurt me

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/Ash_Kalra/status/1224518001313165312?s=20

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

Way fewer votes in than at this point in 2016–the books are being cooked at Iowa DNC

It was a two person race where you didn't need realignment

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

yang capture. we should have been doing yang outreach.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol what bitches

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

swirley all of them

just piledrive their heads into the terlets

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

PenguinKnight posted:

swirley all of them

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
BERNIE!

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Votes are coming in on NYT now

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

Hang in there little buddy
The order being Bernie, Buttigieg, Warren, Biden would be drat near best case for Bernie

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019
I'm more convinced than ever that Trump is going to win

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Greg Legg posted:

Don't cry (from joy) in front of the biden supporters

this house is only bernie sanders voters

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Clive, ia had klobbers at #1 and Bernie wasn't viable

And some piece of poo poo 18 year old who went for Biden good God

Per MSNBC . His mom went yang, Sanders, then home. He should be kicked out of the house

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
who would have guessed that counting people in high school gyms and community centres would be a really inefficient way to cast votes

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Lmao this woman on npr just said Bernie has never been vetted

This is consistently funny

These people know nothing

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

What a wet blanket

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

TwoStepBoog posted:

Amy went Pete. Except one for Bernie.
One Amy supporter remains and he refuses to move.

watch out for binders

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

no official results yet lol

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lmao gently caress this

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

nerds!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

pretty sure petey b is evil, like he's got major antichrist vibes and i could see satan himself taking a lot of pleasure in getting rid of another radical jewish carpenter and i mean look at the guy

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

it's official, yang's lost the gamer vote

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Love that Bernie's wielding the correct sword.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

yang capture. we should have been doing yang outreach.

ive been very friendly with yang gangers on reddit. it was difficult not to belittle them but they were very open to bernie.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

john king presenting a big touchscreen map of iowa results where everything says 0%

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

stand strong, friends

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Magissima posted:

I'm kind of scared

Why are you afraid of Bernie winning?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Eegah! posted:

Hahaha a Kamala supporter showed up

Was there a riot or something that needed the police to stop by?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who are the prime succ tears to watch for?

Neera, daily markos, tom Watson, rubin, who else?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015
LOL, the Iowa vote counting app has crashed. Thanks Mr. Mook.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

rapidly approaching too drunk to see my monitor is biden still eating poo poo through a straw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who are the prime succ tears to watch for?

Neera, daily markos, tom Watson, rubin, who else?

with Butt a strong second, no tears (yet)