Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
hey, remember 3 years ago when all of these people were calling us nihilists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Kaedric posted:

How the gently caress did mayo pete do so well? This makes me mad

White people, lots and lots of white people.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kaedric posted:

white male centrists do really well in white male centrist states

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I'm wavering between staying up and learning more as news comes in, or waking up tomorrow and being filled in. I don't know which is funnier.

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

what the gently caress did buttigieg pay them for

campaign budget item line: "Dogs"

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Squinky v2.0 posted:

caucuses are good because they measure voter enthusiasm as well as Errorselect * from voter left join precict on voter.precinct_serial = precinct.precinct_serial left join party on party.party_serial = voter.party_serial where last_name

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Kaedric posted:

It's Iowa

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Kaedric posted:

he spent literally all his money in Iowa, and biden collapsed b/c his campaign is made of garbage

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBi_MfT3LE

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Syntaxed posted:

Wow Klobb almost overtaking Biden. Just lmbo

Amy Klobuchar, holding monkey paw: I wish I would get more delegates than Biden in Iowa.

Finger on monkey paw curls.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I can't stop laughing at SHADOW was the app being coded inside of a GI Joe cartoon?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

yeah this seems like it’s more mayo pete’s chance to turbofuck himself this election cycle imo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Kaedric posted:

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Percelus posted:

it's a little too on the nose to get a guy that resembles a rat to do the actual loving

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Bernie loving Sanders took down a CIA coup attempt

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

still in shock that this is all real lmao

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

what the gently caress did buttigieg pay them for

Making the app

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Squinky v2.0 posted:

caucuses are good because they measure voter enthusiasm as well as Errorselect * from voter left join precict on voter.precinct_serial = precinct.precinct_serial left join party on party.party_serial = voter.party_serial where last_name

lol

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Joe Biden is the JEB! of this cycle. Sad.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

after 3 years of the dem messaging being entirely about “preventing election interference” and “protecting democracy”
this is a really bad look lol
yeah you can totally trust these guys to safeguard your democracy!

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Kaedric posted:

iowa is nothing but wipipo

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Lol that the dnc was too incompetent to just use Salesforce and have them quietly rig it

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

U-DO Burger posted:

still in shock that this is all real lmao

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Kaedric posted:

Iowa and NH have been his entire campaign. he set out specifically to take old white people from Biden before he ran into his main problem, which is getting 0% from minorities

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Iowa is hosed. No one gonna believe the result

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Kitfox88 posted:

his supporters in following states will and his momentum won't be dampened by this incredibly half-assed ratfuck attempt

for sure, but it means they're going to be trying to do this poo poo at every turn and it's insanely obvious that they're angling for a contested convention where they can gently caress him over once and for all, which means this poo poo still has potential consequences

aside from that i think even a strong second finish with pete in first and biden getting demolished is not a bad place for bernie to be, but yeah

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

https://twitter.com/emmajthatcher/status/1224538846819508224?s=19

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Water Resistant posted:

His very next Tweet though says that the app he screenshot has nothing to do with the Iowa caucus and is just some random app... This is exactly how bullshit misinformation spreads.
https://twitter.com/farmerchris/status/1224572430066311168?s=19

he’s using a different app by the same company; here’s a guy showing the iowa caucus app and oh hey look at that it’s complete dogshit as well

https://twitter.com/varun_mathur/status/1224564143497322496?s=20

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

Yeah that's full dumb-as-hell, BUT it's an easy fix. Just don't count second choices from people who have a viable candidate as their first choice? That the Dems can't handle their poo poo isn't a good reason to deny someone's right to participate, and they have a clear record of their actual preferences, so... just... recalculate the poo poo based on the preference cards they have? They also checked in voters prior to the whole thing, so they have a simple record of who showed up they can build their weird initial headcount off of.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/WhereIsLawrence/status/1224572032781778945

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Remember the other important thing here: Biden completely eating poo poo in every posted result. Pete is only a contender in IA/NH, Warren's campaign is filled with hillary/kamala staffers and her "unity candidate" approach is going to fall flat if she keeps finishing 3rd. Biden is pretty inarguably 4th, and if he finishes 4th in NH too that is gonna kill his electability argument that's giving him strong numbers in the South.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

God we have 49 more of these.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
thank you for this blessing, president trump

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Sardonik posted:

Lol that the dnc was too incompetent to just use Salesforce and have them quietly rig it

Hillary's campaign manager had to get his share

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Kaedric posted:

he cheated

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Deified Data posted:

When I said I wanted Pete on second at the beginning of the night I never thought I'd get it this way.

Time will tell how this pans out but Pete could have just destroyed himself with that early claim of victory.

Its going to go down as an all-time gently caress-up like Dukakis in the Tank or the Dean Scream.

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

I wonder if that error message means they're not parameterizing their sql queries

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

loling again at biden

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/PopularCC1/status/1224581193531842561

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

ty bernie sanders.