Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What the gently caress kind of delusional brain damage makes libs think Christianity is compatable with human sexual freedom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://twitter.com/PaulBlu/status/1224790253443174404?s=20

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Karl Barks posted:

a third krassenstein has hit twitter

I won't tolerate this erasure of Daryl Krassenstein

Weedle
May 31, 2006

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

that is what they're betting on. the video of the iowa caucus lady seems to imply it is ... not only a problem with republican voters. but, then again, it is iowa. gently caress do i know about iowans?

it is also possible that that lady is freaking out because she feels that she has been bamboozled

i guess she thought chasten was just pete's platonic bff

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Mind_Taker posted:

it's gonna loving rule when they cherry-pick pete's best 50% of precincts and report those numbers as if he is the big victor

Y'know, it occurs to me that Bernie's campaign releasing their numbers at all would be the perfect opening for this. Cherry-pick the precincts that would contradict Bernie's numbers, release them, then everyone gets to call Bernie a liar for a week before the Iowa Dems quietly put the full results on some webpage buried on their site and nobody notices.

Kinda hope they don't now.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
Mayor Pete is Johan Liebert from Monster.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

reads like the post-mortum of the Romney 2012 digital campaign efforts
https://www.theverge.com/2012/11/9/3624636/killer-fail-how-romneys-broken-orca-app-cost-him-thousands-of-votes

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

lol security through obscurity

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Worse. A Sonic game.

cant be, there's no chaos control

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/1224770381753520136

"American capital" is a Freudian slip if I've ever seen one

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
How can only part of the results be ready by 5, this is insanity

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A Christian faith where being gay is NBD hahahahahah

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

What the gently caress kind of delusional brain damage makes libs think Christianity is compatible with human sexual freedom

or freedom at all. christianity has been (and is still being, see bolivia) used to justify slavery and genocide of countless non-white cultures in the name of christian dominion, and the relegation of women to second-class status due to its cult of patriarchy

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Who dey
Who dey
Who dey think gon beat them Bernies

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Methodists are splitting up for this exact reason since most of the American churches are fine with gay marriage, gay bishops etc

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

tinstaach posted:

I won't tolerate this erasure of Daryl Krassenstein

everyone sleepin on zeppo krassenstein

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

What the gently caress kind of delusional brain damage makes libs think Christianity is compatable with human sexual freedom

It's called protestantism

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Hey most of the mainline churches are fine with LGBT nowadays, not all of us are evangelical fundie bastards

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

bows1 posted:

I think they're checking with all the paperwork? I don't know. I have no idea. Especially since other campaigns have the numbers because their people were sending them over.

Either way this makes the party look spectacularly incompetent

Weedle
May 31, 2006

what many people think of as "krassenstein" is actually krassenstein's monster

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Thoguh posted:

He's the respectable sexless kind of gay though so I think it really only matters with evangelicals who are voting Republican anyway outside of some outliers like that lady. With Dem voters I don't think it is any more of an issue than Bernie's age or Warren's gender.

Try to imagine Pete Buttigieg having sex. With anyone. A healthy brain will just refuse to process the thought. Being gay doesn't hurt him with fundies unless it is explicitly pointed out to them, and they will forget about it the moment they see his face again.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good luck threading that needle Pete, I’m sure all the dying lib churches will balance out the strong majority of homophobic Christians

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Nix Panicus posted:

Try to imagine Pete Buttigieg having sex. With anyone. A healthy brain will just refuse to process the thought. Being gay doesn't hurt him with fundies unless it is explicitly pointed out to them, and they will forget about it the moment they see his face again.

i've never seen him kiss his husband but i bet it's like a weird passionless bumping together of the mouths

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

bows1 posted:

It appears the backup plan was unoptimised paper records. Which they are now counting.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Good luck threading that needle Pete, I’m sure all the dying lib churches will balance out the strong majority of homophobic Christians

i grew up in a unitarian universalist church and when i think of the "buttigieg base" i imagine that exact congregation

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

absolutely despicable that Pete would seek this bigot's endorsement.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

Hey most of the mainline churches are fine with LGBT nowadays, not all of us are evangelical fundie bastards

I actually think Evangelical Christianity kinda killed the religion in the US

It kinda tied the whole religion to a reactionary political movement that is pretty darn unpopular, instead of it being just sort of a religion that a lot of people are.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

"Fight War not Wars will be fought with sticks and stones"
-Crass Einstein

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Weedle posted:

i've never seen him kiss his husband but i bet it's like a weird passionless bumping together of the mouths

https://twitter.com/theorygurl/status/1224738928000933890

Weedle
May 31, 2006

incoherent posted:

It appears the backup plan was unoptimised paper records. Which they are now counting.

i hope they're checking the math

https://twitter.com/lovecoondogs/status/1224595888976334853

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Weedle posted:

his name is chaste, she probably thought he was pete's spiritual advisor

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Nix Panicus posted:

Chasten wears the black latex gimp suit with optional anal sheath in the back. Pete totally destroys his rear end but due to the sheath they still never actually have skin to skin contact

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Tbf to the idiot that did the worksheet it does say round up to the nearest whole number instead of just round to the nearest whole number

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Nix Panicus posted:

Try to imagine Pete Buttigieg having sex.

No

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

brugroffil posted:

I don't think Tom Perez or the DNC has anything directly to do with Iowa caucuses, it's all state party bullshit

state party is claiming they presented solutions to requests for more transparency to the DNC involving phone calls, but the DNC said no and pushed for something else

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Weedle posted:

i grew up in a unitarian universalist church and when i think of the "buttigieg base" i imagine that exact congregation

As a UU I am insulted but also you’re probably right.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Weedle posted:

They're confirmed bachelors and housemates. Like Batman and Robin.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
now THIS is democratic unity #unity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

i mean this poo poo in conjunction with getting that newspaper cnn poll killed earlier in the weekend, really weird set of circumstances for mayor Jr