Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
what is the position that Pete even supports.

for all of warrens faults I at least know what she wants to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

he supports himself being president

as a resume builder

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

CharlestheHammer posted:

pete will get it done

THS
Sep 15, 2017

pete wants to be the very smartest and best boy

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

CharlestheHammer posted:

he supports expanding us business interests in developing and/or unstable areas of the globe through the tactical deployment of specialized teams of extremely patriotic americans who are usually like tom cruise but with better bodies

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
The campaign's message being a licensed pop-punk song and a summer camp-rear end white people dance was a crystal-clear confession that Pete has no message and no platform, and to our shame as a species there are a few of us (libs) who don't instinctively understand that the instant they see it

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Zas posted:

there are actual pete guys in d&d, its wild to talk to them. they definitely believe 'its happening' for them

here's something you can use to communicate with them in the most effective manner
https://twitter.com/RacismFactory/status/1224878314873069568?s=20

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Have a Supreme Court with 5 libs, 5 conservatives, 5 undecided, which is the dumbest loving thing in the world and is the only stance I can think of that is exclusive to him.

Bass Concert Hall
May 9, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

THS posted:

they got pozzed by pete

Yikes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Probably Magic posted:

Have a Supreme Court with 5 libs, 5 conservatives, 5 undecided, which is the dumbest loving thing in the world and is the only stance I can think of that is exclusive to him.

how do you get undecideds

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Zas posted:

there are actual pete guys in d&d, its wild to talk to them. they definitely believe 'its happening' for them

what the gently caress is wrong with people. what the hell has happened to your brain to ever like pete. fix ur loving brain

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

had to have high high hopes while we're postin
shouting mods mods mods when there's dissentin

THS
Sep 15, 2017

pete supports making all public schools, parks, and libraries means-tested with a sliding scale fee for access

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Eggplant Squire has issued a correction as of 23:16 on Mar 4, 2020

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Thoguh posted:

They are currently tied in delegates with Bernie leading in total votes but Buttigieg is touting himself as the victor.

where, I don't believe you

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Permaban those weirdos

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
All the doom and gloom is unwarranted IMO

Bernie outperformed
Biden tanked
Rush is dying

poo poo is :krad:

The DNC and corporate media are going to try to steal our joy but will fail.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
jumped into a dollar store about a week ago and the high high hopes song was blasting from the stereo

i'm too online because that was bleak

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol he has zero loving charisma he's going to go nowhere.

it's actually kind of impressive in how perfectly suited his resume is to make every possible voter hate him

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Who the gently caress knows! He doesn't! Nevermind that our current Supreme Court is supposed to be completely impartial, so why you would make a nonpartisan system that has broken down into partisanship even more partisan is... positively, absolutely baffling.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAMM2oNlNc8

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Lambert posted:

Peter Butts supporters are of similar mindest as Wii U supporters in the past.

The Wii U had some good games on it at least. Pete has no game.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lambert posted:

Peter Butts supporters are of similar mindest as Wii U supporters in the past.

wii u supporters are all prodromal schizophrenics?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1224846811816480768

agreed on SC, but thats gonna take some serious momentum and second choice movement after biden collapes

lost in all the anger is the fact that if Biden places 4th in Iowa and doesn't even qualify in NH he's fuckin toast and he'll eat poo poo in NV too

by then the nefarious Bernard Brothers will have convinced enough low info/"electability" voters in SC to bail on him for a big dick proven winner

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh my god there's a debate in like 2 days

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Tricky D posted:

All the doom and gloom is unwarranted IMO

Bernie outperformed
Biden tanked
Rush is dying

poo poo is :krad:

The DNC and corporate media are going to try to steal our joy but will fail.

This, if you're upset loving get out there. I'm steaming mad but I also know bernies still got this and not a single person is gonna look at this and go "oof bernie getting clearly hosed over by the DNC is bad for him"

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

president grohl looking good

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

oh my god there's a debate in like 2 days

Bloomy will be there too

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol she's my rep and I donated to her in the general last year

she's better than Yoder but goddamn is she decorum brained.

maybe I should give her a call lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hoppin mad

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

succ posted:

Holy poo poo. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the loving gently caress is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a loving breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot loving deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Iowa???? This is so hosed.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Louisgod posted:

democracy loving sucks

No

We don't HAVE a democracy, we have a horrible system that from the get go was designed to disenfranchise people in order for people to keep power even though the population didn't agree with them.

It's still the 1800s over here.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

if you're Pete? let the pick alternate between Heritage, AFP, and the Federalist Society

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol she's my rep and I donated to her in the general last year

she's better than Yoder but goddamn is she decorum brained.

maybe I should give her a call lol

I really wanted Welder or whatever his name was to win. Watching friends of mine act like Davids was automatically the most leftist person ever just because of their identity made me get rid of them, so there's that at least.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Rah! posted:

lmao how do these morons think that this is an own

shes actually making him feel good by very publicly proving that Kansas City, Kansas is in fact real :smugdon:

the resistance! :abuela:

Arrowhead stadium and most of the cool stuff in KC is in KC, MO

You go to KCK to buy meth or go to Nebraska Furniture mart.

Also like half of the Chief's fan base is in KS. Like if you're in Wichita, the Chiefs are the local team even though it'd be a 3-4 hour drive to go to a game.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

Brother Entropy posted:

well yeah that's what i mean by he stumbles. he tries by giving the platitudes but isn't actually bothering with the other half of the equation: lie about the kind of policies he'd enact to go along with the platitudes

I think the problem nowadays is that if pete tried to promise he'd stand on the picket lines with workers people would ask why he isn't doing that now.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Probably Magic posted:

I really wanted Welder or whatever his name was to win. Watching friends of mine act like Davids was automatically the most leftist person ever just because of their identity made me get rid of them, so there's that at least.

yeah, I wanted Welder to win but I also have met Yoder a few times and he sucked. Like I just personally disliked him so whoever was running against him was getting my vote lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a thought: is whoever handling Buttigieg's account making use of Twitter's new "hide posts that scorch you" feat ure?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
the NH primary is soon and from the looks of it Bernie is going to take ol' painless out of the bag for that one, it's going to be hard to spin it when Bernie is the only viable candidate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

had to have high high hopes while we're postin
shouting mods mods mods when there's dissentin

thanks for reminding me that there is a person more vacuous and false than Pete Buttigieg: Ezra Koenig