Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia: It's Darker and Edgier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

Come join me as I take a narrative approach to Harvest Moon 3, a very late era GBC game about farming, maybe! Reader particpation aplenty!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm going to Let's Play a load of Sherlock Holmes graphical adventures, I'm starting with The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

It's time to explore The Age of Decadence. Hopefully, I won't die too much!

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Shining Force CD

It's 2-3+ games in one of classic tactical RPG goodness for the Sega CD.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wattam

Come watch three goons giggle over a frolicking simulator.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

Whoops, almost forgot to post my new thread here.

Where there's a whip there's a way: Castlevania Lords of Shadow MEGATHREAD!

Meet Gabriel Belmont, a lad with a whip and a dream. One day, his wife dies. What's a man to do but rescue her from Satan's clutches?

In this megathread, we will be playing through all three games in this Castlevania miniseries - Lords of Shadow, Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate HD, and Lords of Shadow 2.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Been waiting a long time for this one. Let's finish TMS this time, and show off the new stuff too.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

I quit it because I thought it was bad when I played it 10 years ago.

Was I wrong?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Hide, it's SPACE WAR ATTACK!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912587

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Star Fox Assault - We Need a Borg-Catching Net

After the baffling diversion that was the Zelda-like Star Fox Adventures, it's time to return to what Star Fox does best! For some levels. Join me and my friends for a Silver medal run of this silver medal entry in the franchise.

VirtuteStreams
Dec 23, 2019
Death Stranding meets Animal Crossing - Let's Play A Short Hike
A Short Hike

This Let's Play is a blind LP exploring a relaxed little open ended game, I've aimed to make something cosy and relatively brief for my first LP here.
My focus is to explore the game and spend time on the journey, not just the destination.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Join me for a very long, yet wonderfully crafted adventure into the ruined Kingdom of Hyrule.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's Play the entire Witcher series blind has entered into its middle chapter, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Act 2 is supposed to be the darkest point in a 3-act story, but I can't imagine this game being worse than the original Witcher.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Medical mismanagement ahead!
Not Dr Zoidberg readies himself to take on the world of Hospital Management in Two point hospital!

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play We Love Katamari

It's time to take to the stars once again in one of the greatest sequels ever made! With the heroic events of Katamari Damacy behind Them, the King of All Cosmos finds Themselves adored by the population of Earth, and they want more Katamari! Not one to displease a fan, the King sends the Prince of All Cosmos down to handle all fan requests, leading to a greater breadth of environments and challenges to explore. Let's get rolling!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I've started the second game in the Sherlock Holmes megathread: The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo. It's another mid-90's point 'n' click adventure and it improves upon the first game in many areas, but it's also done with actors using bluescreen. There's also more cocking darts!

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Let's play Albion

No fancy banner, but I'd like to invite everyone to join me for one of my favourite 90's RPG's, not a classic, or a sleeper hit, but one of the games that defined my earliest forays into videogames. A science-fantasy RPG named Albion that I'd love for everyone else to experience with me. It's also my first time doing a real LP besides!

weso12
Nov 19, 2014

Lurker, Sims 3 LPer, Bored College Student

Let Play FE12 Level Rotation Challenge

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

The Banjo-Triloogie thread has finally reached its final part.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is a 2008 Xbox 360 game about building cars and completing challenges. It's an extremely polarizing game, but I think it's absolutely fantastic.

dotchan
Feb 28, 2008

I wanna get a Super Saiyan Mohawk when I grow up! :swoon:
Banner to come if I ever get around to it.
The Laws of the Universe Mean Nothing! Let's Play Some FFV Fanhacks!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

I have learned my lesson on my last LP. This time I translated the game before starting this LP.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

This is Control, a strong contender for my favorite game ever. It's full of weird SCP-style stuff, amazing supernatural powers, and lots of redactions.

Happiness comes.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Advance Tactics Gold

Lets try out some advanced tactics in this video LP of a hex based randomly generated pseudo=WWII world.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Join me in this graphical point-and-click adventure game. It's a 90's game, based on a 90's TV show, with 90's references and 90's humour. I've never played this game before, regrets may be made. Let's Play: Duckman - The Graphic Adventures of a Private Dick

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

Is this poor young man going to survive his encounter with this monster? Find out in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Let's play original game idea Robopon Sun and wonder why this franchise never got much momentum.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Time for more Combat mission! Kill your fellow goons and argue with goons about how best to kill goons.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3915552

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

It's harder than you think!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3915819

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Part LP, part Book Club, let's take a look at both Shadows of the Damned and the partly inspired manga penned by Suda 51, Kurayami Dance. Both products share the same origin point, yet are so wildly different in approach and quality.

Dance in the Dark with the Shadows of the Damned

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I'm playing another romhack, but it's not a Fire Emblem one this time!

This one is Final Fantasy IV: Free Enterprise, and it randomizes Final Fantasy IV. Randomly!

Free Enterprise presents itself as an "open-world romhack and scavenger hunt". It gives you the airship at the beginning of the game so you can go anywhere you want on the overworld, visit all the towns and and tackle any dungeons you like in any order. Aside from that, it does of course also do the usual randomizer thing where you get random party members and items instead of the ones you'd normally pick up in any given place and all the boss fights are shuffled around. There are a lot of options to fiddle with, but for this run i just have it set to, essentially, "randomize everything as randomly as possible" and my objective is simply to kill the final boss.

Come check it out in the romhack thread.

vilkacis fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Mar 7, 2020

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

As much as I love Super Mario RPG, you can only play the same game so many times before it gets a bit stale. So why not mix things up just a teeny tiny bit by making every single thing about a typical run totally chaotic and random? Even Mario himself is operated by a random number generator!

Join the chaos!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Oh hey! This is a thread I didn't know about. And here's a thread you might not know about!

Swing Sword, Wait, Repeat - Let's Play King's Field!

Professor Duck and myself are going to play as much of this series as we can stand. We started up the original Japanese game from 1994, and so far it's a really weird sounding hoot. Come take a look into gaming history with us!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

120 square metres, countless weeks of isolation, one global pandemic. What could possibly go wrong?

Love in the Time of Corona: Let's Play Social Distancing

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Doom (1993) [All Secrets] - Some Things Are Eternal

With Doom Eternal out today, it's as good a time as ever to look back on the beloved original and see how well it holds up. JigglyJacob is joined by myself and TorpidTypist to blast some demons in the mouth and find all of those drat secrets.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

How does a subtitled journey through one of my favorite games of the past 5 years sound? A game where you're all alone on a hostile uncharted world with no land in sight anywhere and you have to survive. It's a water level, but writ across an entire game.

Sounds good, right?

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

No basebuilding. No resource gathering. No unit construction. Released in 2000, Ground Control was a marked departure from everything an RTS depended on - but it managed to pull it off pretty well.

A Different Breed of RTS

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

(Click the bomb!)

We're stuck inside due to the Covid-19 quarantine. Anyone up for a multiplayer game of Diplomacy? Thread is currently recruiting players. Once we start a game running, I will LP the experience for the subforum. Take bets on who will win! There will be forum prizes...

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

A few hundred years after the end of my WITP game, it's time to see how a world lead by Imperial Japan can spread into the galaxy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Orion Burger is a 90's point-and-click adventure game that doesn't take itself too seriously. Humanity is being tested on becoming a new source of food for aliens and it's up to us to put a stop to their nefarious plans. It also features a time loop mechanic which periodically resets the game world, which hopefully won't get too annoying.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Mar 29, 2020