Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

at this point it’s indistinguishable

i think thats what they want -- bernie is winning iowa, so let's make iowa illegitimate over "discrepencies"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

I have no words.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

fosborb posted:

how you get Warren voters who are in their mid to late thirties:

remember when we were kids and we were the only ones right about Afghanistan and Iraq and Kerry? I think the kids are probably still right so I'm supporting the candidate they support.

There are lots of (or at least more than zero) young female Warren supporters who would be sympathetic to this.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
sanders is alphabetically between patrick and steyer and some loving cornfed fatfingered iowan is mashing the buttons wrong

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/status/1224871237937258497?s=19

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Dias posted:

tbf this is you guys doing imperialism to yourselves

the end result of this is going to be an eastern and western united states and the endless fetishizaiton of the eastern half in 400 years by paradox grognards

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

weird that it would be sanders they screwed up on!

im about to commute home, so buckle up everyone lmao

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

NofrikinfuN posted:

lol hey guys i actually started doing some work about an hour ago, whatd i miss?

deval patrick wins Iowa, with steyer pulling in a ose second place

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

for blood pressure reasons i have ignored the news since yesterday and just turned back to texting for st. bernard. but what the hell is going on in iowa and when are the heads going up on pikes

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ahh buddy we all ctrl c + ctrl v but u gotta do it with ur eyes open (tough)

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

NofrikinfuN posted:

weird that it would be sanders they screwed up on!

im about to commute home, so buckle up everyone lmao

They screwed up warren too lol

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Devalanche is real

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the lesson they're gonna takeaway from this is to not provide any sort of data dump in any form because some meganerd math people online are gonna expose every detail of their fraud in 5 minutes somehow

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Nuke Iowa

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

this is the most pathetic poo poo ive ever seen and i was a democrat my whole life

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I've been saying this for years!!

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

is there a github of these results yet

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/annamerlan/status/1225178822946902016?s=19

Here's one for the nerds to play with

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Epic High Five posted:

the lesson they're gonna takeaway from this is to not provide any sort of data dump in any form because some meganerd math people online are gonna expose every detail of their fraud in 5 minutes somehow

~state secrets~ we need to protect against the russians therefore we cant release results in the future

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/1225179706779148290?s=19

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Imagine the popcorn

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

President Xi save our elections

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
loving how. Why would they not just release nothing and wait until after NH or something. What compelled them to do all this and ensure we found out they were somehow even more corrupt and more incompetent than we thought

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

So social media wound up being good after all?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

So are they just manually entering all this data in to a poorly designed smartphone app instead of just using access or excel or some similar tool?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The entire DNC has Biden's brain worms

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

CharlestheHammer posted:

now there is legit evidence of ratfucking

glad to see uve come around

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Now fix the rest

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Tetracube posted:

loving how. Why would they not just release nothing and wait until after NH or something. What compelled them to do all this and ensure we found out they were somehow even more corrupt and more incompetent than we thought

They want us to know they don't care. That's the most important thing to them

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
Are they actually trying to put Biden near or above Warren

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

GrimGypsy posted:

If they gently caress bernie he needs to run as an I

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Tetracube posted:

Nobody will notice when the impeachment hearing is on! :downs:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tetracube posted:

It's literally "(Democrats get mad at me) im sorry. im trying to delete release it"

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

C-SPAN Caller posted:

They screwed up warren too lol

https://twitter.com/SethYefrican/status/1224988697738612736?s=20

If you read the guy's twitter thread, he actually finds an example of the same mistake being made elsewhere flipping Buttigieg votes over to Bloomberg

There is definitely 100% ratfucking happening somewhere but it's impossible to tell exactly where because of how incompetent they are

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
I look forward to the Intercepts reporting on this bullshit

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ruzihm posted:

glad to see uve come around

all I need is evidence I wasn’t defending them out of some loyalty

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

indianola assahola

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

who jumped ship to Buttigieg from the losers so heavily?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I loving love democracy