Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shit is weak
May 17, 2008

Slaw doggin' it

Holy poo poo! Please someone screencap a reporter doing this..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

This reminds me of the story about that japanophile who thought he could get into a Yakuza sex club by asking people on the street if they knew where he could find bukakke.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Dr. Killjoy posted:

umbra
nocturne
haze

shadow moses incident

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
birds are our friends

https://twitter.com/bgates420/status/1225542429631270913

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

BoldFace posted:

Pete has been doing crazy amount of TV appearences lately. Today alone, he's in The View, CNN's town hall and Stephen Colbert's show.

are they all softballing the hell out of him and scrupulously avoiding the SHADOW PROJECT connection, his fishy and false declaration of victory, and generally being a skaven plague priest?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

The problem is that the viability check doesn't come into the equation for the SDEs, you do it when it comes time to distribute the actual state delegates. This is, of course, completely loving stupid and is why SDEs should never be used to judge who won this election.

Given that the satellite caucuses were created in 2016 I'm almost certain this stupid county delegate allocation rule was made specifically to give Hillary a way to rack up SDEs from retirement homes and poo poo where only 2 or 3 boomers would be participating, but they'd still end up getting 4 county level delegates (about 0.53 SDEs). The lowest tier being 4 delegates is just completely loving insane, there's absolute no logic that could ever justify it. If the IDP knows what's good for them they'll just ignore that dumbass rule and allocate the SDEs in the satellites according to the overall vote in the districts like they're already doing.

No, this is correct. Look at the example starting on page 69 of this: https://acc99235-748f-4706-80f5-4b87384c1fb7.filesusr.com/ugd/5af8f4_2618217ea4384df5822b5eb004672c84.pdf

They get the total SDE of 4 at the beginning using the percent of county formula, assign county delegates, get total county delegates by candidate, determine viability, then proportion the 4 SDEs among candidates with viable county delegates.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I’ve heard of Anonymous sources before but this is ridiculous!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

jarofpiss posted:

i just got a phonebanking call from a bloomberg volunteer(?!) and it blew my mind. he also said he didn't know what people were getting paid and insisted he's a volunteer
was he in prison

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

How the gently caress do professional reporters not know what 4chan is at this point and their association with the alt-right and Tromp

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t get why I should care about some random talking about other random going on a Chan

Weedle
May 31, 2006

the only time anyone working for a campaign has ever tried to contact me is when a bernie person knocked on our door wanting to talk to me, but i was taking a poo poo at the time so my wife was like "he's taking a poo poo" and they left

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Poor form not using the bern sparrow image for Sanders.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

"This is just like stealing the caucus from a Bernie, which is fine by me!"

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

oh

my

god

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Reik posted:

No, this is correct. Look at the example starting on page 69 of this: https://acc99235-748f-4706-80f5-4b87384c1fb7.filesusr.com/ugd/5af8f4_2618217ea4384df5822b5eb004672c84.pdf

They get the total SDE of 4 at the beginning using the percent of county formula, assign county delegates, get total county delegates by candidate, determine viability, then proportion the 4 SDEs among candidates with viable county delegates.

yeah he's right viability applies converting CDE to SDE in the rules, wild stuff

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Can newf*gs triforce? Anderson Cooper investigates at the top of the hour. But first, here to talk about Chris-chan is CNN senior correspondent Andrew Anglin

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
word on the street that Pete wants to desperately try to attend this Latino voters forum called Movimiento 2020 but the people running the event are saying no to him lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Feldegast42 posted:

How the gently caress do professional reporters not know what 4chan is at this point and their association with the alt-right and Tromp

Up until recently a lot of them probably still thought 4chan was an infamous hacker

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

jarofpiss posted:

i just got a phonebanking call from a bloomberg volunteer(?!) and it blew my mind. he also said he didn't know what people were getting paid and insisted he's a volunteer

There's a non-zero chance that that was Michael Bloomberg

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Bring back FYAD over the weekend so that Wapo idiots can interview them about Pete Buttigieg, then delete it again

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bryter posted:

It was 100% someone in a prison labor camp

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Bring back FYAD over the weekend so that Wapo idiots can interview them about Pete Buttigieg, then delete it again

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem

fosborb posted:

wtf do those numbers represent?! neither columns nor rows add up to 100% !!! :psyboom:

They aren't percentages, they are actual voter numbers from a sample of the small group of caucuses that got reported before the meltdown.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Bryter posted:

i told him i was a dsa member supporting bernie, i'm worried i tanked my chance to get a job for him

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Shipon posted:

Automation isn't inevitable. Silicon Valley is lying off their rear end about the capability of machine learning. Self driving vehicles won't be replacing anyone for decades.

nah, neutral networks are doing some insane poo poo homie (in an adjacent field; mingled with CNNs and poo poo)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

was he in prison

i should have asked if he wanted help escaping

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lpzie posted:

nah, neutral networks are doing some insane poo poo homie

Lol no they're not

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Can't believe we got an ANON exploding van callback. Incredible content.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

neutral networks

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

This has been one hell of an infrastructure week.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Lpzie posted:

nah, neutral networks are doing some insane poo poo homie

no they aren't

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Siljmonster posted:

It was 100% someone in a prison labor camp

lol i forgot about this. the oklahoma doc is making bank off this arrangement btw. the campaign pays the doc the state minimum wage of $7.25/hr per inmate but the inmates see about a dollar a day. thanks mayor mike!!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I'm gonna fight em all
A seven Dem field couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip me off
loving the rat right behind my back

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao, holy poo poo. Hope to hear mentions of Habbo raids on the debate stage.

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

be nice the guy’s in prison

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Paladinus posted:

Lmao, holy poo poo. Hope to hear mentions of Habbo raids on the debate stage.

“Mayor Buttigeig, how can our nation move forwards after the devastating reports out recently of pools being closed due to AIDS?”

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

uncurable mlady posted:

no they aren't

as someone use in part builds machine learning models and neural networks, this is correct

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This reminds me of the story about that japanophile who thought he could get into a Yakuza sex club by asking people on the street if they knew where he could find bukakke.

that's one helluva loving sentence and i want to know more but i really don't

did the yakuza cut him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

oh man the prison phonebank workers probably get punished when they get a negative response