Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 50 minutes!

babypolis posted:

this was all done in plain view of tons of people including bernies people. what they saw matches what is being reported otherwise he would say something

Bernie is taking the big brain winners way out of this. He waited quietly while the Democrats made fools of themselves, let his base organically contest the results so no one could call him a sore loser, then claimed victory on the popular vote, which Dems have whined about for years now.

Outrage at the incompetence of the dem machine fuels Bernie, so the longer this drags out and the dumber it is the better it is for Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

:golfclap:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

babypolis posted:

this was all done in plain view of tons of people including bernies people. what they saw matches what is being reported otherwise he would say something

except they’re smart and just say they won popular vote and move on. it doesn’t matter if idp/dnc moved 2% votes away. trying to raise a stink that it doesnt match and too low will only give fire for salty SORE LOSERMAN media narrative

Biden’s lawsuit threat was loving limp and terrible for him and the media treats him with kids gloves, what do you think they’d do for Bernie

even buttgig isn’t going to ask for a recanvass as because it’s a bad look, even though he could easily beg daddy Bloomberg or another billionaire to donate n pay for it

Xaris has issued a correction as of 01:18 on Feb 7, 2020

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

the fact that the establishment dems would rather throw the election than let bernie be president is proof that they don't care about undoing trump's policies, and i hope bernie says as much during the debate

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Nix Panicus posted:

Bernie is taking the big brain winners way out of this. He waited quietly while the Democrats made fools of themselves, let his base organically contest the results so no one could call him a sore loser, then claimed victory on the popular vote, which Dems have whined about for years now.

Outrage at the incompetence of the dem machine fuels Bernie, so the longer this drags out and the dumber it is the better it is for Bernie

Yeah Bernie doesn't gain anything whining that the results don't match his data.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Heartbreaking: the worst 40,832 people you know just made a great point

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Raiad posted:

the fact that the establishment dems would rather throw the election than let bernie be president is proof that they don't care about undoing trump's policies, and i hope bernie says as much during the debate

honestly Bernie's going mask off (for him, unless he's a deep, deep, deep cover tankie in which case hell yeah) so much that I think it's a possibility. And yet his mask-off is nicer and more fair than the rest of the rat pack's masks, which is just goddamn baller of him given the poo poo he's shrugged off.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Raiad posted:

i thought it was "voting for trump's policies" that was proof that they didn't care about undoing them

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

they can’t just not release it.

why not?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Heath posted:

The comments are pure succ. Stop making don jr seem smart in comparison

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
nothing says they have to release any of the results

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
checkmate bernard

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

freckle posted:

nothing says they have to release any of the results

nothing says a dog can't release any of the results

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Bourbon that is outside of me is bad and bourbon that is inside of me is good.

Life is as complicated as you make it.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

pospysyl posted:

I see the Buttigieg Buddies going "There were two winners" or "It was a tie," which are the trademark phrases of a second place finisher.

First loser as I like to call it

Keep hootin and hollerin

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the biggest problem Democrats have with Trump is his lack of decorum

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raccooon posted:

nothing says a dog can't release any of the results

pete says that

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Eifert Posting posted:

Phoneposting must have cropped it.

yeah, I wish there was a better way to create the thumbnails in twitter images :shrug:

Sagebrush posted:

twitter embeds deliberately crop the image so that you have to click through to their site to see it. i suspect they also have some ~ai~ system identifying the most important part of the image and specifically cropping that away, too.

:hai:

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

freckle posted:

pete says that

Pete executing Air Bud on TV for attempting to leak the final results

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Need the Bush's Bean dog on the case

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

wow, the al big daddy dog released the votes

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

Can anyone post that image of Pete declaring victory with only 1.9% reported on the NYT?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Xaris posted:

except they’re smart and just say they won popular vote and move on. it doesn’t matter if idp/dnc moved 2% votes away. trying to raise a stink that it doesnt match and too low will only give fire for salty SORE LOSERMAN media narrative

Biden’s lawsuit threat was loving limp and terrible for him and the media treats him with kids gloves, what do you think they’d do for Bernie

even buttgig isn’t going to ask for a recanvass as because it’s a bad look, even though he could easily beg daddy Bloomberg or another billionaire to donate n pay for it

except there would be tons of evidence and witnesses to say otherwise and it would easily become a major shitstorm. again this was an extremely public process that was observed by thousands of people it would be extremely loving hard to cheat

like bernie doesnt have to say poo poo all it takes is one precint captain going "hey these results dont match" with photo evidence to bring the whole thing crashing down

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's funny how people fellating procedure and rules ignored the electoral college in 2016 and now Iowa satellite caucus rules in 2020.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Heath posted:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Where's my last 3%??? :mad:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

CharlestheHammer posted:

I feel like are gonna get the last 3 at like midnight tonight

I swear to loving god I have been up too late 3 loving nights in a row on this poo poo

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Zizek wrote this during the Arab Spring:

"The hypocrisy of western liberals is breathtaking: they publicly supported democracy, and now, when the people revolt against the tyrants on behalf of secular freedom and justice, not on behalf of religion, they are all deeply concerned. Why concern, why not joy that freedom is given a chance? Today, more than ever, Mao Zedong's old motto is pertinent: "There is great chaos under heaven - the situation is excellent."

Where, then, should Mubarak go? Here, the answer is also clear: to the Hague. If there is a leader who deserves to sit there, it is him."

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

man, they need to replace jake tapper with zizek

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
perhaps the last 3% were being delivered by dog sled and pete caught wind of it

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
buttigege hickabee unity ticket baby

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
days later and I'm still shaking my head in amazement at pete declaring victory at 0% when no one had a loving clue what was going on

either it was insane desperation and a willingness to trash his whole campaign on a a lie

or it was based on inside rat Intel from the pod save america ratboys

either way he ate poo poo and it Rules

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

biden coming in 4th with a paltry 12% of the delegates previously stated he might consider a republican running mate LAFFO and now the left is resurgent huzzah

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
perhaps the real 3% was the friends we made along the way

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

FistEnergy posted:

days later and I'm still shaking my head in amazement at pete declaring victory at 0% when no one had a loving clue what was going on

either it was insane desperation and a willingness to trash his whole campaign on a a lie

lol look at what he's been doing with perez and tell me he isn't just straight up colluding

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Bernie continues to win by making Tom Perez look like a completely corrupt little fool.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

FistEnergy posted:

He may have actually thought he won from his on data, but they completely forgot about the satellite caucuses and probably didn't account for it at all like the NYT. Lol Sanders camp swept almost all of the satellites because they are not morons.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

threeagainstfour posted:

Bernie continues to win by making Tom Perez look like a completely corrupt little fool.

Let's be real, Perez does not need any help with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

10 language big brain Pete missed the satellite caucuses lol