Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

billy bat would be better if had jesus christ and adolf hitler painting ahegaos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

homeless snail posted:

billy bat would be better if had jesus christ and adolf hitler painting ahegaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-RfHC91Ewc

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D94yoe5MmKI

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the boo-ette was really tame compared to stuff that got posted in the GDQ threads a couple of years ago

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
you didn't like massive thighs blushing hornet?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

not familiar with that particular Yu-Gi-Oh card

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Hwurmp posted:

not familiar with that particular Yu-Gi-Oh card

hahahaha that's pretty good

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Relax Or DIE posted:

you didn't like massive thighs blushing hornet?
i don't remember that, but i remember art being posted of hatsune miku bound and gagged in the trunk of a car

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

The 7th Guest posted:

i don't remember that, but i remember art being posted of hatsune miku bound and gagged in the trunk of a car

jesus

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
why was this being posted in gdq threads?

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
if my memory serves, when the thread started some people were posting goofy-horny stuff that was odd but harmless, and then i went to sleep, and when i got up it had gotten nastier as the night went on

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
ah right, goons

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

there was a contingent of 'comfyposters' that liked to post as fast as possible, posting cute fanart and emptyquoting.. and then unsavory posters snuck in their own idea of 'cute fanart' that went, shall we say, a little outside the normal territory

everyone ended up being punished for the actions of the few unsavories (specifically the Splatoon fanart that was being posted of very sweaty squid kids, as if this was a Bleedman deviantart page) but the threads have been better ever since

e: that being said, the GDQ threads would always have fanart posted in them and some dude sneaking in his fetish among them, it was just the one year that everyone was TV IV-ing it that there was a problem

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I thought 2020 was supposed to be the Chaste Year anyway

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

lmao who the gently caress told you that

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

there was a contingent of 'comfyposters' that liked to post as fast as possible, posting cute fanart and emptyquoting.. and then unsavory posters snuck in their own idea of 'cute fanart' that went, shall we say, a little outside the normal territory

everyone ended up being punished for the actions of the few unsavories (specifically the Splatoon fanart that was being posted of very sweaty squid kids, as if this was a Bleedman deviantart page) but the threads have been better ever since

e: that being said, the GDQ threads would always have fanart posted in them and some dude sneaking in his fetish among them, it was just the one year that everyone was TV IV-ing it that there was a problem

i fondly remember that one guy who got a 30-day, then a ban, then a permaban in quick succession like he'd just pulled 777 on an incredibly lovely slot machine

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Have you seen Interspecies Reviewers?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

mandy of billy & mandy did 9/11

Grouchio posted:

Have you seen Interspecies Reviewers?
funimation clearly hadn't

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/dapurplesharpie/status/1225510924313821184

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

I'm horrified to discover how much of this song's lyrics I recall. I went out of my way to download this on napster, limewire, kazaa, I think I might still have an ancient mp3 on my dusty external harddrive backup in a box.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

yea

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Let's banish the word ahegao like we did with the word horny

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

As a pro fun-hater I don’t like made-up formal emails / letters that feature the sender quoting the hilarious stuff the perpetrator has said

I am very smart btw, yes

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I didn't know Skullgirls was still a going concern. I barely remember the PS3 one that I played for like 5 hours

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Real missed opportunity for someone to convince SuicideGirls or Hot Topic to bankroll a fighting game

Then again I have no idea if those things still exist either, I haven't heard anything about SG since they hilariously asked me if I wanted to promote one of their "shows" when I ran the pirate radio station

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

precision posted:

Real missed opportunity for someone to convince SuicideGirls or Hot Topic to bankroll a fighting game

Then again I have no idea if those things still exist either, I haven't heard anything about SG since they hilariously asked me if I wanted to promote one of their "shows" when I ran the pirate radio station

Did you

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

We were just wrapping up hornychat...

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
We got our one cat's spaying taken care of as well as some dental work. She's still drugged up atm. She's wearing a like.. cat medical gown thing. She is very cute. If KCB takes a pic, I'll share it.

While we were there, though, one of the people working the counter was talking with her coworkers and the conversation went

"Oh, I spanked my daughter really hard the other night. She went to school yesterday and when she came back, she told me that the teacher had told her that what I did was child abuse and that I could be arrested for it! So I told her that if that happens, I'll just spank her twice as hard! drat if I care!"

Casually talking with your coworkers about beating your kids

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

We didn't do promos for anyone but the Pilot Light and Food Not Bombs, and only 3 of our DJs (including me) promoted the pilot light cause all my other deejays were hippies

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Did the Ninja radio station force you to shutdown?

Disco Anne
Apr 1, 2010

Assume you're going to survive.
I just finished A Plague Tale. This is a good game (on Game Pass) that people should play and is very much suited to being played one couple-hour chapter at a time which I imagine is good to know for those of you that have lives outside gaming.

Gaius, however, thinks a couple hours at a time is too much for the opposing viewpoint.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
hi cat

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I bear tokyo mirage sessions. I didnt care for it too much by the end. The characters and story arent interesting, combat was mostly ok, leveling is trivially easy in the training area thankfully. The dungeons are tediously unfun tho with puzzle gimmicks that overstay their welcome in every chapter.
Felt like a persona game but worse in everyway.
Well thats just my opinion

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

bentacos posted:

Did the Ninja radio station force you to shutdown?

No, the FBI did

They were actually quite nice about it though, they gave us 3 warnings without fines before they came and seized everything. They didn't charge any of us, even though my name was (very stupidly) on the computer in the station. I kinda thought that one of our deejays being a law student with a big mouth and the station being on the property of a city council member helped. Oh and one of our deejays was the daughter of Madeline Rogero, lol, but that was a year or two before she became mayor

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
The fact that pirate radio exists owns imo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

FirstAidKite posted:

The fact that pirate radio exists owns imo

It barely exists anymore, since the internet

This was between 01 and 04. We did have a website and you could listen by streaming, but TONS of people just liked the... I dunno, the feeling of actually tuning in

People would actually drive closer to the station and listen to their favorite shows in their cars. It was cool :)

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im actually going to post in the chat thread this time

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

precision posted:

It barely exists anymore, since the internet

This was between 01 and 04. We did have a website and you could listen by streaming, but TONS of people just liked the... I dunno, the feeling of actually tuning in

People would actually drive closer to the station and listen to their favorite shows in their cars. It was cool :)

Sorry, existed.

It's just cool as an idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I actually miss those days. Years ago I had a friend that did a show every Sunday on one of the college stations here, and I guest hosted a few times when she was out of town. Both the college stations in town shut down years ago and killed any of my interest in radio. I haven't actually thought about that in years.