Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
donald trump is an asbestos truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV0gFbfLaAo&t=5950s

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

exmarx posted:

donald trump is an asbestos truther

He's also a Central Park Five truther

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the succdems tried to ratfuck bernie out of his win in iowa but they completely forgot that satellite caucuses are a thing

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Hillary lost in 2008 because her strategy didn't account for delegates being awarded proportionally, a change her campaign manager helped institute. Only eight years later she would rehire the same man to the same position and lose an election to a reality television personality.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Fuckin 2016 lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Ground Zero Mosque, complete with map of where body parts were found in the days after 9/11 and their proximity to said mosque

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I1s9bV1FRY

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Ground Zero Mosque, complete with map of where body parts were found in the days after 9/11 and their proximity to said mosque

And then they placed an exceptionally gross mall right there.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Tulip posted:

And then they placed an exceptionally gross mall right there.

truly the monument we deserve, bit on the nose though

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
When the NYTimes endorsed Warren and Klobuchar simultaneously, immediately before they both declined in the polls

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

not funny, voted 1

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Iowa used to do a caucus

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Budd Dwyer

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

steve king got pulled from committees for racism by republicans lmao

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Eat This Glob posted:

steve king got pulled from committees for racism by republicans lmao

https://theweek.com/speedreads/440133/steve-scalise-reportedly-said-like-david-duke-without-baggage

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

David Duke without the package

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

i just remembered this meltdown lol

“sgt_goomba” posted:

The thread got gassed before I could hit send. I guess it's fitting, since I'm saluting trolls and this is a thread about trolls:

I'm just standing in amazement. Sax, jozier, and all the other trolls, this was really a epic accomplishment. The original obamaramma thread generated massive viewership, enthusiasm, and donations. Pillowpants managed to gather, what, a billion dollars for the campaign through "city name". Now all of that is dead. If left to continue, who knows how much money he could have generated by November. You've caused appreciable damage to a national campaign, just by being persistent cocksuckers. My hat goes off to you.
i can’t recall the actual event that triggered it tho. anyone?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

David Duke without the package

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
D&D was like a libertarian clearing house ca. 2005 and was gung ho about the iraq war

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
a bunch of people got banned for bumping old threads from a dude who went on to only post about pro wrestling after it turned out to be yknow 100% lies

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
one guy fled to thailand and said "good luck with the US becoming a developing country" and I think about his posts often

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

mooyashi posted:

one guy fled to thailand and said "good luck with the US becoming a developing country" and I think about his posts often

lmao, a libertarian got something right.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mooyashi posted:

It's funny because it's a devolving, not a developing country :mmmhmm:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Zoran posted:

Iowa used to do a caucus

legend has it that it continues to this very day

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mooyashi posted:

D&D was like a libertarian clearing house ca. 2005 and was gung ho about the iraq war

Man you should have seen Gamefaqs

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
DNC and media in the days weeks months and years leading up to the 2020 Iowa caucus: everything hinges on this caucus and nothing else matters

a few days later: whatever, I didn’t actually like that stupid caucus anyway, you can’t predict anything from that

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Never realized the guy who said this was Pete https://mobile.twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/914863875979345922

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Michael Jackson and Brett ratner threw water balloons at a homeless man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

DNC and media in the days weeks months and years leading up to the 2020 Iowa caucus: everything hinges on this caucus and nothing else matters

a few days later: whatever, I didn’t actually like that stupid caucus anyway, you can’t predict anything from that

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1224504665246560259

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Algund Eenboom posted:

Michael Jackson and Brett ratner threw water balloons at a homeless man

Boris Johnson and David Cameron were both part of a boys club where an initiation was burning a £20 note in front of a homeless person

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

MikeCrotch posted:

Boris Johnson and David Cameron were both part of a boys club where an initiation was burning a £20 note in front of a homeless person

and sticking your dick in the mouth of a dead pig

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
at least Rick Perry wasn't the only one with a D in Meats

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7bHkH779qg

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MikeCrotch posted:

it was 50 pounds

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

MikeCrotch posted:

£50 actually

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it was 50 pounds

Sounds like it was £100

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Filthy Hans posted:

the fat guy from Blues Traveler got pulled over and had something like 15 guns in a custom compartment in his SUV

The fat guy from blues traveler doxxed a (former?) goon on Twitter

https://www.spin.com/2017/07/john-popper-blues-traveler-twitter-war-doxing/

quote:

The gist is this: in 2014, Katie Notopoulous, a writer at BuzzFeed, tweeted about an anecdote from Blues Traveler’s Behind the Music episode, which held that Popper was at one point so obese that he became exhausted while masturbating. Popper responded to Notopoulos with a bunch of grade-school level insults via the Blues Traveler account. Then, according to the Beast, Rutherford “jumped into the conversation with some barbs of his own” for the singer. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
on the topic of d&d being insanely pro iraq and libertarian bootlickers, it's not like ha-ha funny but totally surreal and morbidly funny that a forums mod died because obama's lust for running black site torture/murder dungeons which stemmed from invading iraq