Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Songbearer posted:

I have an admission to make

I

I rarely horneypost

I never do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Songbearer posted:

I have an admission to make

I

I rarely horneypost
its never too late to get started

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I feel like we had a legitimate discussion either last thread or in December that we were going to cut back the hornyposting because it made people uncomfortable and I'm sure everyone would like to respect their fellow posters wishes to not be uncomfortable in the games chat thread.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

Makes the game boring tho.

:wrong:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

the harder you try to block horny posting the more pressure it squirts out with

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I checked the Feb 2019 chat thread, on page 49 we were talkng about Death Stranding and the merits of walking sims. How far we’ve fallen

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Can't wait until Death Stranding is finally out on PC this year. I managed to avoid almost all of the spoilers, or the ones that I did hear managed to forget.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
now why'd you have to bring up death stranding again we were doing so well

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
why'd you have to bring up verranicus we were doing so well!!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Shower with Guillermo del Toro Simulator

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Post your gone home speed run times

Mine's two minutes I just can't break that barrier

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i can't remember was verranicus bad

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Cowcaster posted:

Very.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

just the worst

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'm at home right now so zero seconds

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

This hand of mine is Burning Red

It tells me you should check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tpf8kteCSk

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

that's an allergic reaction you should take some antihistamines

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

A cat steals this post and adds 40 mins of back tracking to my attempt to read it

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’m a burning Red to the bone :ussr:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Infinitum posted:

This hand of mine is Burning Red

It tells me you should check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tpf8kteCSk

My friends like to build gundam models

I built an armored core one instead :v:

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I hope From goes back to Armored Core on PS5.

Speaking of which, what’s the likelihood of there actually being a Demon’s Souls remaster? I still want to finish the game but don’t want to play on ps3.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

origins is barely functional, tons of layout issues, same issue as bnet using weird amounts of resources and freezing and being strange, bad

i didnt even finish tms its pretty tedious mlyp

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

is that gundam game actually going to be good i don't want to get my hopes up

also how many fin funnels can i attach to my gundam

any less than this is an affront to good taste:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

is mlyp my little yodeling pony

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Feb 7, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

is mylp my little yodeling pony

if you were a zoomer it would be my little yeeting pony, i think?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

is that gundam game actually going to be good i don't want to get my hopes up

also how many fin funnels can i attach to my gundam

any less than this is an affront to good taste:

maxi boost is incredibly good, but it sounds like you're looking for breaker, extreme vs is just a fighting game a little bit like virtual on

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Meet Shadow Songbearer :3:

2 year old catte we're adopting from the Cats Protection League. Payment tomorrow and then we're scrambling to clean the house up ready for it to claim, I've already moved into a tent in the garden

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

homeless snail posted:

maxi boost is incredibly good, but it sounds like you're looking for breaker, extreme vs is just a fighting game a little bit like virtual on

I'll probably get it regardless because I am a Gundam rube.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

al-azad posted:

I hope From goes back to Armored Core on PS5.

Speaking of which, what’s the likelihood of there actually being a Demon’s Souls remaster? I still want to finish the game but don’t want to play on ps3.

In the meantime, there is Daemon X Machina coming out on PC next week. This is by a lot of the original people at FROM who worked on Armored Core. Demon's Souls remaster is sounding super likely, rumors keep coming up about its existence, although they are all surrounding the PS5 rumors which so far have not panned out (such as a reveal that was suppose to happen this week).

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Songbearer posted:

Meet Shadow Songbearer :3:

2 year old catte we're adopting from the Cats Protection League. Payment tomorrow and then we're scrambling to clean the house up ready for it to claim, I've already moved into a tent in the garden

now that's a good cat

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I said come in! posted:

In the meantime, there is Daemon X Machina coming out on PC next week. This is by a lot of the original people at FROM who worked on Armored Core. Demon's Souls remaster is sounding super likely, rumors keep coming up about its existence, although they are all surrounding the PS5 rumors which so far have not panned out (such as a reveal that was suppose to happen this week).

Oh wow I wanted to check this one out but I heard it did not run that well on Switch.

Also it has some ice cream mechanic?

Edit:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Can't you just use GOG 2.0 to log into everything at once and use that as an AIO launcher?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Black cat with white chest tuft crew

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Congrats on the cat

Have some leaked flight sim footage

https://youtu.be/RIds9Xt0HbA
https://youtu.be/rCGyBabQEQM

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i've been watching a lot of vatsim videos lately, its probably time to fall into another microsoft flight sim hole

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

origins is barely functional, tons of layout issues, same issue as bnet using weird amounts of resources and freezing and being strange, bad

i didnt even finish tms its pretty tedious mlyp

I just beat it and yeah it lacks too much of whats good about smt/persona

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Can't tell if that's super impressive, or a janky 2D sprite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

Can't you just use GOG 2.0 to log into everything at once and use that as an AIO launcher?

It still launches the individual launchers behind-the-scenes, but yeah it works pretty well. I've started getting in the habit of launching it before Steam when I start up my PC. Though, if you use social features it's still lacking.