Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

RIP Syndrome posted:

Pete would be the guy who camps the whole round and racks up a bunch of kills but then someone sneaks up behind him with a knife

It's Warren! It's just her and Bernie left now, and he's still hanging out in the spawn spinning around randomly. She jumps off the ledge above him and ohhhh, she only had 2hp left so that drop was the end of her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Raccooon posted:

holy poo poo

Need to get in on the bloomberg grift

My dude have you seen how they pay?

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Weedle posted:

What is your av from?

PSI-5 Trading Company

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1225798369693589504?s=20

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Raccooon posted:

holy poo poo

Needs 10 hrs version

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Deified Data posted:

Since this has basically become the go-to arzy thread can I just say that waiting for NH is like waiting and hoping that the Eye of Sauron or whatever doesn't alight upon you.

Any race in the primary, the DNC can point at it and say "that's ours" and if they really, truly want it, they'll take it. If they want Pete to win they need to do this in NH, but I don't know if they know that. I keep going back to a post I read in here at the beginning of the week, I forget the poster, that said since Bernie is the presumed winner of NH they might just let him have it to avoid accusations of impropriety, and lord I hope this is the case. Let Bernie have this one measly state, which in the end would means so much more to Butt than it does Bernie. I feel like we're at the mercy of the DNC noticing this obvious truth or not. I can't help but feel this will be the most important race of the primary, at least when it comes to the dueling narratives of Bernie's electability versus Buttmentum.

I don't know how Bernie can possibly win it outside of gross DNC negligence, which means he still has a drat good shot.

Don't start thinking like Alex Jones. The way democracy in America is controlled by the ruling class tends to be propaganda and manufacturing consent. Actually rigging this poo poo seems to be harder than we cynically guess by default.

(Unless it's all electronic voting end-to-end. Then we're hosed lol.)

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mine was better

https://twitter.com/bgates420/status/1225636516526841857

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

could be worse, your dad could be a former republican who ‘saw the light’ only because he hates Trump, is now supporting Pete, and has just said he will not vote in the general if Bernie is the nominee. (This is my dad)

Ask your dad if he's okay with having thousands of people's deaths on his conscious because he voted for somebody who won't provide medicare for all for people who needed it yesterday. Because that's what will happen if people vote for anyone except Bernie Sanders.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

FRINGE posted:

Anyone know Jack hatch?

he's okay. not good at running for anything that's isn't State senator, but not entirely lovely either. supported Clinton last time but would have voted for Bernie. probably caucused for Warren

this is mostly his state/local pride showing

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Why a gingerbread man though?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Raccooon posted:

holy poo poo

Mini Mike was so desperate to hire people the campaign is offering extra like 3 catered meals each day and much higher compensation for other campaigns.

It's mainly due to start so late most of the talent has already been scooped by the other primary campaigns.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1225798615895101440

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

a.lo posted:

watch bernie get the Joker card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qTx5lE2Owc

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Louisgod posted:

in oregon we see who can tip over a cow the fastest.

Cow tipping isn't a real thing! God drat this makes me angry

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You know who Bloomberg reminds me of? Eldritch Palmer from the hit TV series Strain. I suspect that the actor based his performance on Bloomberg, simply because for an Australian it might be the only obvious example of a living 'refined' New York billionaire that the role called for, but maybe there's more to it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao, this is pretty Jebian dropping of expectations.

Iowa doesn't matter to win or NH.

Sleepy Joe will make it up in future states like NV and SC!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
which caucus decides ties with an MtG match

Pete would definitely be that rear end in a top hat with a red blaster deck

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

I assume there have been no fix to the errors and no statement out of Iowa Dems about them. That still the case?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Pete would unironically own at MtG if my experience with MtG players is any indication

e. Bernie is the Warhammer player with the beautifully painted High Elf army in the corner of the shop hanging out for pick-up games in this scenario

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

gradenko_2000 posted:

Yeah but Bernie would have an old school rainbow dual land deck with Sleight of Minds and Magical Hacks.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

etalian posted:

lmao, this is pretty Jebian dropping of expectations.

Iowa doesn't matter to win or NH.

Sleepy Joe will make it up in future states like NV and SC!

We are all in on the Virgin Islands!

Weedle
May 31, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

“He looked me in the eye and said, ‘This is a competition, you play whatever you need to play to win,’” Ms. Greene said. “That’s when I saw who the real Mayor Pete was.”

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
I’m signed up to take the Bernie bus for a full day of canvassing in NH tomorrow. I am sort of nervous; has anyone done this? What does the day look like? Will I have any time to eat?

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Gungo Horbies is such a good display name

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dog Toothbrush posted:

can these morons even articulate why they don’t like trump

He's bad.

But they'll vote for the Democrat nominee regardless if its Sanders or Butt so we gotta get Bernie more wins

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

not exactly front runner status

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

could be worse, your dad could be a former republican who ‘saw the light’ only because he hates Trump, is now supporting Pete, and has just said he will not vote in the general if Bernie is the nominee. (This is my dad)

my mom is the same way. Has not expressed any regret for voting for GWB twice or donating so much in 2004 that he sent us a portrait which was proudly framed and hung.

Initially she supported Warren, mentioned that AOC’s credentials were very impressive (whooshing the very anti-credential point of the AOC populist agenda), and recently landed on Pete for inexplicable reasons.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

spacemang_spliff posted:

He's bad.

But they'll vote for the Democrat nominee regardless if its Sanders or Butt so we gotta get Bernie more wins

Partisanship surplants actual ideology for most american politics, which means that the general consensus is not that orange man bad because of specific things (like, idk, committing genocide on the southern border??) but that he's part of the other team.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

this has been the stupidest week since like... well probably not very long ago

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Raccooon posted:

I assume there have been no fix to the errors and no statement out of Iowa Dems about them. That still the case?

There never will be. When they're ignoring both the Sanders campaign and the New York Times pointing out their errors I have to imagine they're just gonna let them stand and hope everyone forgets.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

a.lo posted:

watch bernie get the Joker card

underappreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42xECVRDfyQ

he already got it and it made him stronger

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Pete is like voting behavior 101 in that very few voters actually have a crystallized ideology and use that ideology to inform their voting preferences.

sand maggot
Jan 3, 2020

exquisite tea posted:

Picking Hillary for VP would hold some academic value as perhaps the only way to ensure losing all 50 states.

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

so did they finish counting

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

romanowski posted:

the week prior to this was a bunch of "Bernie said a thing in the 80s" manufactured scandals that just ended up making the case that he's been morally correct all this time

oh yeah and Joe Rogan-gate

gently caress has it only been a week

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Schnorkles posted:

Pete is like voting behavior 101 in that very few voters actually have a crystallized ideology and use that ideology to inform their voting preferences.

voters have squirrel brains

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

romanowski posted:

Imagine I posted that each day progressively stupider tweet

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

taco_fox posted:

so did they finish counting

No but they got the result they wanted so yes