Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who won the debate
This poll is closed.
Hillary (haha!) 49 32.03%
Bernie 17 11.11%
Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. 87 56.86%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Senpai refusing to notice Kohai (colorized 2020)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
ABC.wav is great

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
pete getting loving dunked on from all sides in this debate is just :discourse:

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
drat whats this sick deus ex music on the ABC youtube stream

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

a helpful bear posted:

also does Bernie have a PAC or something? is that why she threw that poo poo in there?

Our revolution I believe

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CHARGE THE SPIRIT BOMB

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Leavy posted:

steyer is a billionaire appropriating Bernie’s favor, stop loving fawning over him

he’s cute and says the right things but gently caress you to anyone who seriously gives him any benefit of the doubt

He's saying things that Bernie would say, knowing that the moderators aren't going to come back to him. He is providing a legitimate public service by being here and should be one of the very few billionaires who becomes a millionaire instead of a corpse

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm digging this hold music on the abc stream

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
what teh gently caress is SmartNews

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Klobuchar's NH pandering is getting old

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Starting to think Steyer is just running to be seen as likeable enough so that when the revolution comes, he gets the wall last

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Leavy posted:

steyer is a billionaire appropriating Bernie’s favor, stop loving fawning over him

he’s cute and says the right things but gently caress you to anyone who seriously gives him any benefit of the doubt

Wow look at this goon discounting President Steyer

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

So Steyer's game plan was literally "agree with Bernie on everything"?

punished milkman posted:

steyer rules lmao, just here as a bernie hype man

maybe he just wants an ambassadorship to somewhere nice :shrug:

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Soup du Jour posted:

yo my MN goons who’s gonna help primary klob

me

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Please Dems let's get in one more Pete ratpile for good measure in the last hour.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

CHARGE THE SPIRIT BOMB

*Tom Steyer sweating profusely *

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://twitter.com/tonys_ducks/status/1225979176269885440?s=20

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

Dewgy posted:

the hell, is this the metal gear solid 2 soundtrack or some poo poo on the abc stream?

I was thinking the Deus Ex soundtrack

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

lmao General Suliman

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
This is like a hidden windows midi track

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Thats the thing, as a Republican, the reason why i'm on this sub for this debate was because I really wanted to see how you guys react to Pete and how you guys would react to outsiders like me.

I love Bernie as a person, not so much as a Presidential candidate. I find his supporters and his policies to an extent too extreme and non inclusive.

But Pete is a candidate who at least tries to appeal to a wide political spectrum and his supporters are inclusive so yeah in a world where the media and supporters are do divisive its cool to see a candidate who at least is willing to hear both sides of a story.

Thats all I'm saying shrugs

Any democratic candidate who wants to include republicans can get hosed. The republican stand point is the total destruction of all opposition and disregard for the rule of law in favor of rising fascism. Its demonstrably their position. If you still identify with that, get hosed. Nobody should compromise for you.

If youre willing to get on board the 'make the world better' train though, sure, you can compromise your beliefs to join us and be welcomed

Edit: Also Pete is only inclusive for upper class white assholes

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Feels like I'm in the second stage of a PS1 game

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Dewgy posted:

the hell, is this the metal gear solid 2 soundtrack or some poo poo on the abc stream?

I need scissors, 61!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Leavy posted:

iirc he made a lot of his money investing in fossil fuels, especially in coal

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
ABC is so much better at this than CNN or MSNBC. Cable news is absolute loving trash.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Soup du Jour posted:

yo my MN goons who’s gonna help primary klob

Raises paw

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've been kind of touch and go, have any of these clowns even been able to approach the throne yet?

Looks like Pete has been dumpstered by p much everybody tho

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011
if the debate stage catches on fire you pull out bernie, then steyer, then nobody else. change my mind

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

shame on an IGA posted:

CHARGE THE SPIRIT BOMB

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Take my 27 dollars
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

sapphomoric
Dec 26, 2016

just bought a T-shirt :sax:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

spacemang_spliff posted:

Our revolution I believe

oh right. shes such a loving snake

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I have engaged in complex buddhist chants and rituals to transfer chakra as well as Karmic merit and american dollars to one Bernard Sanders and I am glad it is paying off

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Epic High Five posted:

I've been kind of touch and go, have any of these clowns even been able to approach the throne yet?

Yeah that's been the theme of this whole thing.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Leavy posted:

Look it's the posting police

Wildstrike
Apr 8, 2007

I will gladly pay you my soul Tuesday, for a glut to the longing of my heart's desire today...

a helpful bear posted:

also does Bernie have a PAC or something? is that why she threw that poo poo in there?

Things like the nurses union, National Nurses United, run ads for Sanders and have a PAC. It's hardly comparable except for for someone that wants to make a disingenuous attack like Warren did. She was going out of her way to exclude Sanders.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Epic High Five posted:

for the most part no one is really going at Bernie

Warren made a sort of attempt with the PAC

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

some sort of fish posted:

if the debate stage catches on fire you pull out bernie, then steyer, then nobody else. change my mind

Steyer would give the last breath of air from his lungs to Bernie so that he could make it out

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

people keep telling me they are most concerned about electability

who the gently caress are these people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Remember, the Klobb was the only gun in Golden Eye that was so weak it couldn't kill you in one bullet in the one-hit-kill mode.