Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ili posted:

Hey lolie where'd you get the chemo turbans? I was talking to my mum and she's keen as buggery for a couple.

https://www.jasfashion.com.au/chemo-headwear/

Turnaround time is great. I ordered Sunday afternoon and they were delivered Tuesday. They also gave me a free bandana. E-bay has a lot which are reasonably priced, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Lolie posted:

https://www.jasfashion.com.au/chemo-headwear/

Turnaround time is great. I ordered Sunday afternoon and they were delivered Tuesday. They also gave me a free bandana. E-bay has a lot which are reasonably priced, too.

Thanks mate, those look great. Gunna grab her a couple.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Wife just called the JR Richards truck a pack of loving hooligans

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Thanks for the Japan suggestions everyone.

This looks loving awesome.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Finally done with this drat epilepsy pill switch and dropped my dose way down, I already feel better at math. This took two months and was really a font of anxiety and turdliness, not counting how much keppra hosed with me before that. Good lord, I do hope I don't have to gently caress around too much again.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
If I ever go to Japan, im dresing like col sanders as there is a fair bit of resemblance and its easy to pull off the look

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
KFCore

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I just did my nut at the service desk at Beaudesert zupps bc the windscreen wipers that came with the truck they sold me scratched the windshield and they told me it wasn’t their problem and now I have a lot of aggression and I don’t know what to do with it so I’m going to play the piano and scream for a couple of hours

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Thinking about firing up a couple of these on my punching bag I never use

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Thinking about firing up a couple of these on my punching bag I never use

countdown until one of those things bounces back at you and breaks your front tooth. Tbh i don't even know why would swing that thing, you could just flail the chain around and wreck fools

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Airstream Driver posted:

+1 on teamlab, saw an installation in Singapore and it was good fun

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

If anyone's ever in Brookvale area for work I'd highly recommend the Custom cafe for lunch or coffee. Grouse spot. Also barrel one coffee

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

"americans will measure in anything except the metric system"

*australians*: hold my beer oval office

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

tardwrangler posted:

If I ever go to Japan, im dresing like col sanders as there is a fair bit of resemblance and its easy to pull off the look

You won't be able to walk, people would keep stopping you for selfies

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Looks like Nonviolent J's days delivering chickens to the Forrestfield Red Rooster are over

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...57da44c9ff8f409

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Lol if you don't buy a rotisserie chicken for the misso from the back of a strangers boot on the side of the road on Valentine's Day.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m absolutely sure the new red rooster logo has created more furries than the Robin Hood animated movie

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Think it would've been drier in the pool than out at the swimming carnival today. At least that's that done for the year and the horrible cow I work with didn't come which was even better.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Looks like Nonviolent J's days delivering chickens to the Forrestfield Red Rooster are over

Ahahahahaha gently caress me sideways, I often work just up the road and occasionally eat there for lunch, though thank gently caress that cafe thing 2 doors down has supplanted it since they do passable sandwiches.

Airstream Driver posted:

There’s two TeamLab exhibits in Tokyo, Borderless is the permanent one and then Planets is nearby, though that may have ended in October and rotated to a new display?
I went to Planets but all the TeamLab poo poo (e.g: in Singapore) I’ve seen is incredible.

Nam Taf fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Feb 7, 2020

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Nam Taf posted:

There’s two TeamLab exhibits in Tokyo, Borderless is the permanent one and then Planets is nearby, though that may have ended in October and rotated to a new display?
I went to Planets but all the TeamLab poo poo (e.g: in Singapore) I’ve seen is incredible.

Yeah I saw there are 2 in Tokyo and was going to ask which one to go to. The website says planets goes until Fall 2020 so I think I'll get tickets to that one and maybe even the permanent one if it's as good as it looks like it will be.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Yeh I did Planets, it was heaps fun. One of the exhibits was also showcased in the Singapore temp exhibit I saw.
Make sure you fully explore the LED strip room to find the iPad controls, and make sure you wait out a full cycle in the water room. That’s the most I can say without spoilers I guess.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Perfect weather for corned silverside and mashed potato.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m doin a roast pork with leftover Christmas punch for the bottom liquid and a salt rub with some dehydrated apple chopped up in it

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Lolie posted:

Mmm yeah, with mustard sauce and some Brussels sprouts.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Eating at 8.30 bc I have dogshit time management and cannot get a roast on the table before 7 pm to save my fuckin life

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Made polenta with snags, was good

F
Nov 6, 2005

Polenta chips go real good too

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
hey guys i hear stocks in dildos are about to go way up you should invest in some dildos

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Seems like an overheated market place tbh I’ll stick with my core dildos for now and see how it shakes out

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
cored dildos

a man of experience

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Did a nice roast goat leg last night, totally underused meat in Oz

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Whered you get it from?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Any halal butcher worth their salt will have some nice roasting bits, normal butchers are less likely to have it but I see it around a bit lately, I remember the food 4 less had a crazy goat selection for a major chain at annerley, presumably bc the old dude that ran the butcher next door had some insane grudge against cutting up goats for whatever reason

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
So far our accumulated rain total is 130mm. Could end up beating the total rainfall for all of last year by the end of today if the predicted rain appears.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

So far our accumulated rain total is 130mm. Could end up beating the total rainfall for all of last year by the end of today if the predicted rain appears.

The forecast for here tomorrow is between 120mm and 200mm.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
We've got that predicted both today and tomorrow. I'm so glad I don't have anywhere to be cause driving yesterday was pretty terrible in terms of being able to see anything at all.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I mentioned a little while ago about my native bonsais

Here they are

Top to bottom left to right

Lily pilly (throwing a tantrum rn) , syzergium

Paperbark, malaluca

Desert rose(not actually native, but its cute so W/E) , green island fig(it recently had tiny figs so I'm giving it lots of nutrients to recover)

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Lolie posted:

Also for pho Ga and bbq pork banh mi

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ has been on the Allens helpline for over 3 hours requesting to see the remainder of the Minties cartoon that was cutoff from the wrapper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I'm reminded of the time that cadbury had one of those instant win a free chocolate bar competitions. They printed a message on the inside of the wrapper, but they only printed the message if it was a winning bar, and you could see a slight indent on the wrapper from the outside because of the printing.