Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Thong Song may be his most iconic but this is etched more clearly into my brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXKtfKnfT8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Infinitum posted:

Great now I have Thong Song in my head
(That thong thong thong thang thong)

Humble Bundle is a bit meh this month, outside of Frost Punk and Okami.

Post a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pic, what game you want, and I'll pm you the key. :gifttank:
I have 8 choices left.
you should play shenzhen

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Just imagining the pr department sitting kamiya down in front of the thong song video

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

one of the biggest competitions of the year tonight, who's everyone rooting for?

thats right its the big sound voltex tournament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738tIERbV58

Barudak
May 7, 2007

bushisms.txt posted:

Just imagining the pr department sitting kamiya down in front of the thong song video

Yes, nods Kamiya, this man has spirit

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Dude named his son Ryu, what a legend

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

mini just freakin destroyed gs1p holy crap, getting a full clear at nationals...

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Dude named his son Ryu, what a legend

I'm legit jealous of the double dragon thing

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Post a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pic, what game you want, and I'll pm you the key. :gifttank:
I have 8 choices left.

:nws: Aholgao Horse :nws:

I'd like Underhero if that's alright

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I managed to clear E4s in FFXIV, if I hadn't had various group issues it wouldn't have been down to the wire but next tier should be smoother in that regard

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Looper posted:

is there a job that lets me lay around like a useless sack of garbage all day

the Handler

also, the Admiral

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Infinitum posted:

I have 8 choices left.

SHENZHEN I/O, so I can get 80% through another zachtronics game before getting stuck.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I am far too stupid for zachtronics games but I am glad they keep getting made

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Infinitum posted:

I just picked up Okami last week because it was on sale for $8, so imagine my chagrin when I looked at the list for this month :negative:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Eliza is also a Zachtronics game. It is a visual novel instead of a programming puzzle game but it does have good solitaire

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ever realize a song you've loved for years has hosed up lyrics? I'm listening to EMA and just now got that "Butterfly Knife" opens with "you were a goth in highschool, you cut and hosed your arms up, you always talked about it, they thought you'd never do it"

:smith:

precision fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Feb 8, 2020

Kinky Cookie Bunny
Apr 1, 2011

precision posted:

Ever realize a song you've loved for years has hosed up lyrics? I'm listening to EMA and just now got that "Butterfly Knife" opens with "you were a goth in highschool, you cut and hosed your arms up, you always talked about it, they thought you'd never do it"

Shake That by Eminem

I liked the song but then I paid attention to the lyrics and this is in there

Lookin' for a couple bitches with some double D's
Pop a little champagne and a couple E's
Slip it in her bubbly, we finna, finna

now I can't enjoy it anymore without feeling guilty about it

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

precision posted:

It was a long time before I picked up on the part in notorious b.i.g.'s "hypnotize" where he brags about beating a conviction by kidnapping the DA's daughter.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Getting 80% through a zachtronics game is really good, please be proud

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

precision posted:

thinking as hard as I possibly can

Bong Song

If you're offering

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Making it a gaming goal this year to play through, and actually finish, my PS4 backlog this year before the PS5 launch.

To help with this I've decided to do the only sensible thing and replay the entire Arkham series, rather than a new game :v:

Asylum is a bit rough around the edges, particularly if you compare it to Spider-Man, but gently caress me is it fun being back in that universe again :allears:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I've never managed to finish one of the Arkham games, they all start to feel a bit samey after a while and I lose interest :( same thing with any modern Unisoft game.

Arkham City was good though

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

They ruined Arkham by making it open world imo

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Andrast posted:

They ruined Arkham by making it open world imo

Yeah, pretty much. One neat bossfight is the only praise I have for City and Knight is just bad

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
THE CIIIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Barudak posted:

Yeah, pretty much. One neat bossfight is the only praise I have for City and Knight is just bad

Eh the stories are still fun, and (at least at the time) the environments were pretty entertaining to explore and glide through.

I'd have definitely preferred a straight up sequel to Arkham Asylum but I still enjoyed what we got.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I really like the Arkham trilogy but all the stories are awful.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Arguing City is bad because it's open world is a spicy hot take.

Knight I can somewhat understand.

City is def the highlight of the Rocksteady trilogy. I like Asylum for it's 'intimate' appeal of being such a tight open world zone

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I like Knight, but the DEF BRAND NEW CHARACTER JUST KIDDING ITS THE RED HOOD WEARING A SECOND HAT reveal kinda soured a lot of people's outlook on the game, and rightly so.

Can also understand not liking the ham fisted inclusion of Bat Tank, but I have a soft spot for tank combat

Press X to EVEN THE ODDS

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Arguing City is bad because it's open world is a spicy hot take.

Knight I can somewhat understand.

City is def the highlight of the Rocksteady trilogy. I like Asylum for it's 'intimate' appeal of being such a tight open world zone

The open world structure of city is awful

It's a big shame too because everything else about the gameplay is a big improvement over asylum but the world is a massive downgrade

Andrast fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Feb 8, 2020

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

All the Arkham games are good (all four!) but Asylum is the best and Knight definitely the worst.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Andrast posted:

The open world structure of city is awful

It's a big shame too because everything else about the gameplay is big improvement over asylum but the world is a massive downgrade

Yeah, and the sheer number of busywork collectibles and riddles and challenges was just blahhhhhh

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Knight is the only one where I immediately went into new game plus and finished it a second time.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Well regardless. The Arkham series is pretty dope all around, and I'm def hype for in-dev sequel being worked on by Rocksteady.

Double hype for Spider-Man 2 on the PS5 as an inevitable launch title.

Unmute
https://i.imgur.com/9vdxMCL.mp4

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Knight was the only one I didn't 100% on cause urghhhhhhhhhhh all the collectible nonsense went wayyy overboard.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

FirstAidKite posted:

THE CIIIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

why are you playing roblox

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Infinitum posted:

Knight was the only one I didn't 100% on cause urghhhhhhhhhhh all the collectible nonsense went wayyy overboard.

I did it it wasn't really worth it, Mecha Riddler was funny though

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

You know what I sorta want to see?

Batman Beyond Arkham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Infinitum posted:

I have 8 choices left.

Underhero is good