Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The Mythic Legions All Stars 3 preorder is live and will be going on for the next month.

http://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com/

They revealed that Dorina Onoris (She-Ra homage), Lord Draguul (Hordak homage), and Stone Troll 2 will come with alternate heads.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Xenomrph posted:

I was also expecting the acquisition of his armor to be more drawn out, with him having to acquire it piecemeal over the course of the show as he takes jobs or whatever rather than getting the whole thing in the second episode.

I know it's a dumb point to make, but he only got the chest pieces and the shoulder bits. He still needs the rest of the kit, including the jetpack, his gauntlets, thighs and shin armor. Maybe helmet as well since it's probably a bit hosed from the last episode.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I know it's a dumb point to make, but he only got the chest pieces and the shoulder bits. He still needs the rest of the kit, including the jetpack, his gauntlets, thighs and shin armor. Maybe helmet as well since it's probably a bit hosed from the last episode.

He got the jetpack in the finale IIRC and at least one gauntlet before he went back for the baby. That was the Whistling Birds upgrade. I think he got one thigh piece too? But you’re, he does still have pieces to get.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I received my McF regular Superman just now after Amazon moved the ship date 5 or 6 times. I'm fairly impressed. Great articulation, a flight stand and they went with metallic paint on the shield which makes it pop nicely. I'll likely keep buying from this line if the right characters pop up.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Rhyno posted:

I received my McF regular Superman just now after Amazon moved the ship date 5 or 6 times. I'm fairly impressed. Great articulation, a flight stand and they went with metallic paint on the shield which makes it pop nicely. I'll likely keep buying from this line if the right characters pop up.

Main problem is the scale if you collect 1:12 stuff. Just a little too tall.

Also don't like that Superman doesn't come with 2 fists. It's a fist and a random grip hand? Weird.

Cape looks good, but I'm spoiled by Mafex cloth capes by this point.

Really, the Mafex Superman would be the epitome of Superman figures if not for lack of a slightly happier face. He's got all the hands, the cloth cape, the articulation, the colors, the classic suit, the heat vision face...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hmmm, I should look for that one. I thought this guy would satisfy me but I really need that Superman Aliens 2-pack figure.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I'm just waiting on that Mafex Hush Superman.

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

I think I may need this in my life..

https://twitter.com/super7store/status/1224789325558108161?s=21

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Super7’s newer stuff owns, but I’m also just a sucker for Kenner style stuff in general.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I also got the McFarlane Superman the other day. I like him quite a bit! I feel like for the price point he’s great. Honestly the flight stand does a lot, I don’t think he’d look nearly as good without it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm still pissy that we never got a proper Superman Reborn figure.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Weeeee!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

They were selling versions of this at Galaxy’s Edge but they were crazy expensive or else I’d have bought one.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

This is rad. I want one

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

D R I N K Y O U R O V A L T I N E

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I was expecting a Flash costume to shoot out

gregday
May 23, 2003

CelticPredator posted:

This is rad. I want one

I got it here:

https://custom3dstuff.com/products/roses-ring-replica-from-star-wars-the-last-jedi-perfect-replica-accurate-iris-tico

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Big Mean Jerk posted:

They were selling versions of this at Galaxy’s Edge but they were crazy expensive or else I’d have bought one.

How much were they?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

sigher posted:

How much were they?

$125. I’m not a jewelry person but the “in-universe” stuff there was pretty well done. They also had the Haysian Smelt pendants that Rose and her sister wear, Jyn’s Kyber necklace, General Leia’s ring, the big square necklace thing Leia wears at the ANH medal ceremony, and the little carved pendant Anakin gives Padme.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Where is my Hot Toys Lando?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You'll take Sideshow Lando and you'll like it!

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Lando in Tatooine garb is no Lando at all

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Speaking of Hot Toys...this Thanos head sculpt

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Mezco figures usually look a lot better in hand than in pictures, but this one is probably the best example of that:

The suit is kinda rigid but it doesn't affect the articulation too much. Love the design and the texture on the suit. My only gripes about this figure are the lack of accessories and the lack of stubble on the headsculpts. Not bad for $55.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Here's Ozaru Vegeta, bitches:

toyark.com posted:

In Japan, the figure will be a Bandai Premium Web Exclusive, but should be available from regular retailers when released by Bluefin. The figure is huge, standing at 12.7″ tall, towering over the other figures in the Dragon Ball line up. The figure will use diecast pieces in the chest to support the arm weight, and click features in the ankles to keep the figure stabilized. The jaw is movable, and it will include a swap out face part with a battle damaged eye. Other accessories include swap out hands, two hands crushing Goku, a scaled Yajirobe, swap out regular and cut tails, and a dedicated figure stand.

In Japan, pre-orders are scheduled to go live on February 7th. The figure is priced at 18,700 Yen (about $170 USD). Great Ape Vegeta is scheduled for release in August.

I'm skipping this guy, but give me an Ozaru Goku/Gohan and I'll bite.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
At $170 i need to skip him probably, but I would love to get a Ozaru Vegeta.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

God drat that thing is dope.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I'm just waiting for the Bluefin release to go up on Amazon because holy poo poo gently caress paying for shipping.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

It went up on Amazon for like three minutes yesterday for $129 and sold out. I managed to snag one and canceled my other preorder for $170.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
I've been waiting for this Harry Dean Stanton figure for like a year I swear to loving god when the hell am I going to be able to buy HDS

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Very soon.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Today is very soon

I'm getting grumpy, I need my repo man

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You will take Brett and like it.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

I'll absolutely

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/arakichi1969/status/1226309589060030464?s=20

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

After ten years, they're finally doing it. No one ever thought the day would come

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The guy from Dark Souls I think

guy with a gun for a head

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Deathstroke

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They started well but some of their recent choices are a real waste of revoltech joints.

This is all Wonder Fest right? Which site's got the scoops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Big announcements