Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Lmfao Seattle bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

seattle isn't fighting and winning

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ehud posted:

somehow they're now going to end up with no points on this drive

i have become sky judge

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

the under bettors are screaming right now

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

all that bullshit and reviewing and Invoking The SkyJudge just to immediately piss all the goodwill away and fumble the ball absolutely whips rear end and if it doesn't entertain you then idk what you're really looking for in the "Big Men Bumpin' Meat" genre of sports

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

I think that was a 'I can't believe you're actually giving me the ball here' fumble on the mesh.

I feel like it was supposed to be a fake? It looked like the QB was trying to pull it back out?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
RIP

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Under still intact.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

DC BABY WE OUT HERE

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Wonderful interviews as always

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Everyone is so exhausted

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
hahaha that dude owns

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Instead of swapping jerseys we swappin' balls

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
so mister qualls will you be playing with that ball while on the field? are we gonna get multi-ball football?!?

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Wait, should I be rooting for Seattle instead of against them? Are they my SF local team by the usual metric of “closest that is not associated with LA”? Maybe I’ll just be a New York fan on this one.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It's really hard to tell this is a Vince McMahon product since it doesn't have Kevin Dunn doing extreme close ups and pull aways for every hit from multiple angles.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Each team having their own balls so turnovers mean the player has an oppo ball is a really good gimmick

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Hahahaha he didn't even get hit he just dropped it

He didn't even really drop it. He just never grabbed it and the QB couldn't let go of it on the transfer or some Bad News Bears nonsense.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

rjmccall posted:

Wait, should I be rooting for Seattle instead of against them? Are they my SF local team by the usual metric of “closest that is not associated with LA”? Maybe I’ll just be a New York fan on this one.

Dallas isn't TOO far away considering the other teams, and they have the coolest logo

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

fknlo posted:

I feel like it was supposed to be a fake? It looked like the QB was trying to pull it back out?

That’s what it looked like to me as well. RB didn’t even look back for the ball because he wasn’t supposed to have it.

This has been pretty entertaining. Enjoying the XFL so far

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Uhhhhhh that's not your ball man. Wtf lol.

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
I’m the first 12th man of the Seattle Dragons

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Play posted:

hahaha that dude owns

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Each team having their own balls so turnovers mean the player has an oppo ball is a really good gimmick

also more built in merchandising opportunities

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

rjmccall posted:

Early betting give them the longest odds to win the championship so if you like underdogs, Seattle is your team!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Sounds like he's hyping a monster truck rally.

SUNDAY SUNDAY! SUNDAY SUNDAY!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Jiro posted:

It's really hard to tell this is a Vince McMahon product since it doesn't have Kevin Dunn doing extreme close ups and pull aways for every hit from multiple angles.

don't forget the nauseating shakes on every impact

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

have the dragons paid A&M??

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

DuhSal posted:

don't forget the nauseating shakes on every impact

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

rjmccall posted:

You should root for the DC defenders since they don't have a racist name and they are cool and good

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Seattle sucks, the only dragons I recognize are the Chunichi Dragons

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fknlo posted:

Yeah you're right, I thought it was going the other way and the QB tried to give it to him when it was the wrong read.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

curried lamb of God posted:

Seattle sucks, the only dragons I recognize are the Chunichi Dragons

I've been to two (Chunichi) Dragons games, they own

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Kalli posted:

Hahahahaha I'm sold on this dumbass league

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
"Not gonna let go of the ball. It's mine."

*gives it up immediately after the interview*

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Paper Lion posted:

Dallas isn't TOO far away considering the other teams, and they have the coolest logo

There is no way I am rooting for a team in goddamn Texas out of Bay Area sports allegiance.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ciprian Maricon posted:

You should root for the DC defenders since they don't have a racist name and they are cool and good

On the other hand they were really into cops at the start of the game.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jim Zorn zorning it up out there

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Ciprian Maricon posted:

the Defenders and the Protectors are both obvious Are Troops/BLM dogwhistles

I will go down with the ship of hoping these dargons slay the dread Defenders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

TULSI AD, YESSSS

XFL AS gently caress