Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pikavangelist posted:

courtesy of the "science diagrams that look like shitposts" facebook group

lol like mike pence would be caught anywhere near science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

The second drawing is incorrect, it's missing a large erect horse dong filling 2/3 of vp Pence's torso. The expression of aching longing mixed with satisfaction on the face is accurate though.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Shaffness posted:

The second drawing is incorrect, it's missing a large erect horse dong filling 2/3 of vp Pence's torso. The expression of aching longing mixed with satisfaction on the face is accurate though.

That wouldn't show up on a x-ray though

Or would it? I realize I know very little about horse cocks despite this very informative thread

please don't PM me anything about horse cocks

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Today is a very special anniversary for our boy Mikey.

https://twitter.com/elle_hunt/status/1221044225493651456?s=20

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Xand_Man posted:

That wouldn't show up on a x-ray though

Or would it? I realize I know very little about horse cocks despite this very informative thread

please don't PM me anything about horse cocks

google says that horses are among the rare mammals that do not have a baculum, viz. a penis bone, putting them among the illustrious company of animals like whales, rhinos, and humans :eng101:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Don't give him ideas

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

This thread was on the third page, and you know that's no good.

🏇 🐎 🐴

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://i.imgur.com/zTeqqcJ.mp4

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Don't mock Mike Pence by offering him a FEMALE horsecreature!

Parahexavoctal has issued a correction as of 06:30 on Feb 7, 2020

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
My head is spinning from a three-day fugue of obsessively following Mayor Cheat steal the media bump from the caucus. I recenter my chi by reciting the ancient mantra of the Northern Virginia monastic wonk orders: Mike-Pence-hosed-A-Horse. Mike-Pence-hosed-A-Horse. Mike-Pence-hosed-A-Horse.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I remember

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

quote:

Vice President Pence, in response to having sired the first human-horse hybrid, had this to say:

"It's not scientifically accurate or accurate to say the horse is going to have an effect, you know, I think it's a disservice to our country, it's a disservice to all of science," Pence said. "The fact of the matter is, it's going to be a good thing for farm animals and our environment." "I think that this administration, at least when it comes to the environment, as I see it, I believe this administration is really leading in the right direction," Pence added.

He was: any research linking humans to novel mutations of the horse gene as part of the project was halted due to a widespread public backlash.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
What do you think it sounded and smelled like when the centaur came out of his rear end in a top hat

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

🐎🍆😍

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Good news everybody Mike Pence has switched to an all horse sperm diet.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

elizabeth warren mentioned the wrong animal to the question "who will be your mike pence", which reminded me that mike pence got hosed by a horse

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

I'm going to bump this thread again.

🐎

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

pence still likes horse penis

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

What do you think it sounded and smelled like when the centaur came out of his rear end in a top hat

do you mean came into his rear end in a top hat?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

This thread was on the third page, I wanted to make sure people didn't forget.

Can horses get this virus? Has Mike Pence been forced to forego visits to his horses? We all must make sacrifices.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Hey friends, there's a lot of stressful stuff going on out there, and a lot of uncertainty. That's why in times like these you need something you can rely on, something that was true yesterday, true today and will be true tomorrow, no matter what happens.

There are many answers: religion, family, a personal calling, etc.

But there is another more modest answer

'He definitely hosed that horse'

May it bring you some small comfort in these trying times

Xand_Man has issued a correction as of 06:43 on Jun 15, 2020

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

mike pence is getting rawed by as many different horses as he can before covid takes him

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I'm watching a tracker that went from about 80,000 to about 105,000 in the last day or so. Guess what it is? Hint: it's not the virus

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I'm watching a tracker that went from about 80,000 to about 105,000 in the last day or so. Guess what it is? Hint: it's not the virus

diameter of mike pence's horsefucked anus, in μm?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
hahahhaaha

oh it's nothing, just remembered something v funny

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump should never have put pence in charge of the coronavirus response. not because he's an awful person whose sole accomplishment in disease control was an unchecked aids epidemic, but because pence is never going to pull himself away from his stallions long enough to do any real work. you can't really hold a meeting with what little remains of the cdc while hanging below a horse, suspended from the floor by two feet of horse schlong up your ruined gaping rear end in a top hat.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
OOH
IOM

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Milliliters of horse jizz our VP has consumed?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:911:

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

It's amazing

whenever I see this thread in my control panel, the memory reasserts itself in my brain, just like a horse's penis reasserts itself into Mike Pence's anus.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
God bless everyone who bumps this thread every so often so that the memory remains alive.

POW * MIA * MPFAH

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

God bless everyone who bumps this thread every so often so that the memory remains alive.

POW * MIA * MPFAH

Years in the future, when Mike Pence finally dies, we will be here to remind people that the cause of death was Kenneth Pinyan Syndrome.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
oh yeah, right

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

saw the thread about joe bideb and his rapes and I Remembered

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:41 on Apr 9, 2020

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
mike pence's BUTT
and also his GUT
are filled with horse NUT
he is the horse SLUT

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
it turns out horse cum is a cure for coronavirus and Mike Pence is trying to hoard a supply in his rear end before those drat scientistians find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound