Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
pretty sure nazis imagine their marches will be like the parade scene in paprika, except everyone joining up with their march is white and wearing sillier costumes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/EthanVanSciver/status/1226459698506977280

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I have no idea what is going on here, is this a situation where my ignorance is to be nurtured and cherished?

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

this is the guy who illustrated Jordan Peterson’s book lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That guy used to draw lovely superhero comics and now he draws lovely chud chum

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

aware of dog posted:

this is the guy who illustrated Jordan Peterson’s book lol

how much for a custom dragon of chaos splattered in cum

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
tiamat_tribute_(cursed).jpg

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

This thread has ruined me, I read it as "lovely chud cum" and that is something I really do not ever want to see

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i watched a brief video of their march and it seemed really low energy and muted as well. i have to think it was because the cops jumped on them. but yeah and it's like they think they have dragonball z energy where they charge up their powers and then ka-whooosh everyone into being stunned and blown back on their rear end by pure aesthetic display

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbnvqWi_f88

Yep. I imagine it like some high school comedy where the nerd character gets an outfit they think will make them cool and when they show up at school the next day everyone laughs and throws food at them.

R Crumb was a huge supporter.

Bobby Digital posted:

Big Black broke up over 30 years ago

Yea but we have Bigger Black now, and that makes little white wiener chud kids really scared.

Is EVS okay? Like is he having mental issues? Seeing too many women must have broken his brain.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

rabidcowfromhell posted:

It's always seemed strange to me that alt-right folk idolize Spartan culture, especially considering two of the things Spartans are best known for is losing to a bunch of Proto-Iranians and losing to a literal army of gay dudes.

They were also incredibly gay themselves. To the point that in a traditional Spartan wedding the wife would cut her hair and wear men's clothing to try and entice her husband into loving her instead of his army mates.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

we need to go back to traditional masculine norms, like how having sex with women is weird and lame because no woman is strong and virile enough to properly please a man

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
if i learned anything from 300, it’s that you can gently caress all the kids you want so long as you also don’t wear a shirt while you’re doing it

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

my "i got put into a coma in russia after consuming only meat and benzos for years" tshirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

my "i got put into a coma in russia after consuming only meat and benzos for years" tshirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

No that doesn't actually answer any of my questions

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

ikanreed posted:

No that doesn't actually answer any of my questions

"lmao" is not a question. or is it?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
My question is which of his dumb self help books would his dumbass followers recommend to a person struggling with addiction?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Also lmao?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol imagine being a Canadian who needs healthcare and you decide to go to America and Russia for it

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol imagine being a Canadian who needs healthcare and you decide to go to America and Russia for it
“literally all the detox professionals on this entire continent all keep saying the same thing, but as a guy who only eats red meat three meals a day, i know what’s best for me! off to moscow!”

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oooOOooo I'm sad and insane from Cider :o( time to take benzos and eat trash to make myself feel again ooOOoooo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Is it really that everyone in the western hemisphere told him to stop eating steak all day and they said no and ended up in Russia? c'mon man

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Is it really that everyone in the western hemisphere told him to stop eating steak all day and they said no and ended up in Russia? c'mon man
turns out throwing someone in a week long coma isn’t the best detox procedure, so doctor shopping involves an international order

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Pretty much. He wanted to get off the benzos, but not go through the physical withdrawal symptoms, so he shopped for someone to put him in a medically-induced coma for the duration. Sounds like a good plan, right? If I could get rid off all my problems just by having doctors knock me out for a week, I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat.

The fact that he had to go all the way to Russia in order to find doctors willing to do that tells you everything you need to know about just what a bad idea it is.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did we find out how much brain damage he gave himself trying to avoid tapering benzos yet?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Did we find out how much brain damage he gave himself trying to avoid tapering benzos yet?

He can't walk or type unaided so uh, a decent amount

Dreylad has issued a correction as of 23:33 on Feb 10, 2020

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

FMguru posted:

he shopped for someone to put him in a medically-induced coma for the duration.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FMguru posted:

Pretty much. He wanted to get off the benzos, but not go through the physical withdrawal symptoms, so he shopped for someone to put him in a medically-induced coma for the duration. Sounds like a good plan, right? If I could get rid off all my problems just by having doctors knock me out for a week, I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat.

The fact that he had to go all the way to Russia in order to find doctors willing to do that tells you everything you need to know about just what a bad idea it is.

It kind of reminds me of Michael Jackson taking propofol to go to "sleep". One of the heavy duty anesthetic drugs used to put people under during surgery.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
I'll bet he tried to taper off the benzos more than once, only to give up when the withdrawal symptoms got to be too much for him. Naturally this was the fault of the stupid doctors in Canada and America who were all in the pockets of Big Pharma, and not his tissue-paper-strength willpower.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Dreylad posted:

On the one hand as long as he's still breathing it can still get worse but also nobody has said whether he's irreversibly paralyzed and trapped in some unending limbo of torment knowing that he crossed the event horizon of dipshittery to implode his central nervous system to the point that it can only be referenced via mathematical abstracts... so the real answer is "not enough, yet"

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

pookel posted:

This thread has ruined me, I read it as "lovely chud cum" and that is something I really do not ever want to see

agreed, stick with the high-quality chud cum produced by an all-meat diet supplemented with gorilla brain force, served freshly-expressed on an anime body pillow

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Intel&Sebastian posted:

he has a phd

a.... pretty hilarious dilemma :D

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Partial
Head
Damage

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

is there an echo in here

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Partial
Head
Damage

Probably
He's
Dead

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

FMguru posted:

I'll bet he tried to taper off the benzos more than once, only to give up when the withdrawal symptoms got to be too much for him. Naturally this was the fault of the stupid doctors in Canada and America who were all in the pockets of Big Pharma, and not his tissue-paper-strength willpower.

im also betting he was also taking a truly heroic amount each day and didn't see a problem because he had a valid prescription

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Piss
Hotel
Donald

:tinfoil:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i do not contain any chud cum, lovely or otherwise

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

FMguru posted:

Did the original benzo use come from prescription?

I mean it's not like North American doctors are above pushing life destroying drugs on people because the pharma rep sucked their dick (see: opioids)

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Dreylad posted:

looks like he's gonna go from being the albert einstein of anti-SJWs to the stephen hawking of anti-SJWs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

also, too. remember when jorp said his will was so strong and heart so true that he would go on a hunger strike and even die if he ever got arrested for refusing to use someone's pronouns? lmao