Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
I'm your little candy man :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

ilmucche posted:

I got this card at mega-lo mart
Because you are mega high in my heart.

By Buckley.

And it feels so good

Do do dooooo

Dodo.. dodooooo

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

21st Cherry boy posted:

I'm your little candy man :grin:

It's just so perfect.

"You honor me by giving me gas." In a big red heart.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
Sheila: "Bird mating call"

Dale: "Cockroach mating call"

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I don't know you!!

But I wish I did.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Just slipped on peepee in the bathroom and thought of this thread

didn't fall down, won't be buying a new truck I guess. :smith:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"It's scary to think about the road not traveled"

naem
May 29, 2011

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"You can call me lover, or you can call me honey, or you can call me sweetie, or you can call me sweetheart, or you can call me baby, or you can call me Valentine, but ya doesn't gots'ta call me Johnson!"
Much like Chuck Mangione, Ray Jay Johnson was a real person. Krusty mocks his bit once in a classic Simpsons episode.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

he doesn't have to call him johnson!!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

SOOORAD

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Self-proclaimed genius? Oh, you poor thing!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Finally a cell phone for Rusty...

https://twitter.com/engadget/status/1226366153725038592?s=21

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Buhhh I'm about to bust

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I've watched a season or two of King of the Hill. Can someone explain boomhauer, if that's his name. The guy who talks too softly or unintelligibly to understand. Is he a normal representation of a certain type of Texan or something? I'm sure he's not, but... I don't get it?

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
He's based off an angry voicemail Mike Judge got about Beavis and Butthead. It's just funny when he does things like sell them out for killing an endangered bird but the cop doesn't understand him and lets them go.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The reveal that he's a Texas ranger is still legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen on television.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The reveal that he's a Texas ranger is still legit the dumbest thing I've ever seen on television.

Yeah there are way to many times that should have come up

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

redreader posted:

I've watched a season or two of King of the Hill. Can someone explain boomhauer, if that's his name. The guy who talks too softly or unintelligibly to understand. Is he a normal representation of a certain type of Texan or something? I'm sure he's not, but... I don't get it?

Boomhauer's super-relatable. I know a lot of people irl who are completely unintelligible because they combine an extremely thick accent with mumbling. Nobody can understand them but nobody wants to point it out because it would be impolite. He's probably the thing from King of the Hill I reference most often irl.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Most of the time I just smile and nod and wait for your pants to come off.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Marin Karin posted:

He's based off an angry voicemail Mike Judge got about Beavis and Butthead. It's just funny when he does things like sell them out for killing an endangered bird but the cop doesn't understand him and lets them go.

lmao thats amazing

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Nuts and Gum posted:

lmao thats amazing

https://youtu.be/hv5ToEEimTE

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I can't understand you, must be the echo!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Marin Karin posted:

Also when he rats them out for the fire that destroyed the fire station. That entire episode is so good.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Why would I put dirt in my own fruit pie?!

M Y O W N F R U I T P I E

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Don't even talk to me if you can't understand every word coming from Boomhauers mouth.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

If you can watch this Boomhauer scene without laughing hysterically we can't be friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1fDVUHZ44E

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

PinheadSlim posted:

If you can watch this Boomhauer scene without laughing hysterically we can't be friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1fDVUHZ44E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Osh-KYy4Cw

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

zedprime posted:

Don't even talk to me if you can't understand every word coming from Boomhauers mouth.

It's not too hard to follow after you get used to it, but a lot of people don't bother trying assuming it's supposed to be mumbled lines with no content.

Much like Kenny in South Park, he's saying things and they are easy to understand once you get to listen to the character enough.

You cannot possibly have understood Boomhauer the first time you heard him.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Isn’t it a Louisiana regional patios?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

zedprime posted:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Isn’t it a Louisiana regional patios?

No

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
I like when Boomhauer tells flashback stories and everyone talks like him and he talks normal.

https://youtu.be/xdyGfiIirD8

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oops apparently Oklahoma and NE Texas.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
There's a little bit of Boomhauer everywhere.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

redreader posted:

I had a professor who came from Tennessee and said he knew loads of people who spoke just like that.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Thats perfect. If only that rambling hillbilly knew what he created.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

e.pilot posted:

I like when Boomhauer tells flashback stories and everyone talks like him and he talks normal.

https://youtu.be/xdyGfiIirD8

I'm just gonna link this shirt for no good reason.

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/2174283-you-laugh-because-im-different?store_id=135967

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

motorocker
Dec 23, 2013

Soiled Meat
My dad talks like boomhauer. I do when I'm with my fam depending on how much booze I've had. I know lots of peeps in rural North Texas who talk like boomhauer. I understand everything he says man.