Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This is the literal reverse for me - I get Chomsky unless I have that line.

Yeah O.K. Safari is weird.

It seems like Safari doesn’t know what to do with the font-family “initial”.

It says it’s overriding Chomsky, but isn’t actually doing it.

Substituting “serif” does kick Chomsky out.

What does “ font-family: serif; ” look like to everyone else?

I assume there’s a reason to use “ initial ”, but they both look the same in Firefox on this machine.

e:

The options “initial”, “revert”, “unset”, and obviously “inherit” all allow the nav_subtitle to inherit Chomsky.

The latter three should. I don’t know why Safari interprets “initial” as inheritance as well.

“Fantasy” does this:

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 04:45 on Feb 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Safari sounds like it loving sucks rear end

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
made it cat jail sized then you can just lossy it to desired filesize

e: also added the probated to slamming down in that missing frame and a red outline like the regular probated av

loss to 180kb

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 05:29 on Feb 11, 2020

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

twoday posted:

this might be a bit too dark

zynga dot com
Nov 11, 2001

wtf jill im not a bear!!!

A dossier and a state of melted brains: The Jess campaign has it all.

twoday posted:

holy poo poo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol i want a lil epstein Holy Moley icon now

:holymoley:

except some sort of bedsheet fabric obviously im not an icon artist

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Thank you for making the header big. I can now say, with absolute certainty, that this is one of the most successful goon projects ever.

twoday posted:

It's perfect.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

twoday posted:

lmao

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

twoday posted:

Not that dark as such, but harping on and on about Epstein is such a popular nazi pasttime that I don't think it'll stay funny for all that long.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

i just noticed the custom probation avatar today and wanted to stop by and say "lol that owns"

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

i just noticed the custom probation avatar today and wanted to stop by and say "lol that owns"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:holymoley:

yes PLEASE

edit: lmao it's already in, thank you this owns

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

This but That Dick!'s courtroom sketch of him

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmao good job on the probe av

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

Not that dark as such, but harping on and on about Epstein is such a popular nazi pasttime that I don't think it'll stay funny for all that long.

there's nothing inherently nazi about doubting the official story of a bad man's very suspicious death so imo the left must not allow an epstein gap

ty though for explaining the joke to me (seriously) because i didn't get it :sweatdrop:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

juche avocado posted:

there's nothing inherently nazi about doubting the official story of a bad man's very suspicious death so imo the left must not allow an epstein gap

posting about it is fine, but when the next christchurch shooter predictably has a bunch of epstein poo poo written on his rifle and in a manifesto it will get really tired to explain that where he/4chan/qanon are doing it for the lulz *we* are doing it because it's ostensibly funny.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

posting about it is fine, but when the next christchurch shooter predictably has a bunch of epstein poo poo written on his rifle and in a manifesto it will get really tired to explain that where he/4chan/qanon are doing it for the lulz *we* are doing it because it's ostensibly funny.

and that’s not true for locking Hillary up? Lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Are you lurking in nazi spaces and seeing this? Might have a job for you...

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Also yeah, if you're concerned about other people seeing your screen, you should probably be more worried about hillary clinton behind bars than a skeleton.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

That bit is a hugely worn-out joke idea popularized by the literal president, so I don't find that at all problematic. But, meh, I wont be a bore about it and will just take the advice (not yet given but in the air) and get out, not all forums are for all people after all.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i know this isn't the thread for it but epstein really was murdered and his murder was covered up to protect powerful pedophiles, and that's why we talk about it

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

i know this isn't the thread for it but epstein really was murdered and his murder was covered up to protect powerful pedophiles, and that's why we talk about it

iwow nazi posters are infiltrating us now

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Epstein didn’t permaban himself

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
well, fair enough, but does anyone have an alternative suggestion

twoday has issued a correction as of 19:02 on Feb 11, 2020

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Ah hah I was wondering where all of the good epstein talk had gone to from the other threads.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

twoday posted:

Just beautiful.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

one thing i love to do is concede true things to nazis and pretend theyre false now

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

But, meh, I wont be a bore about it and will just take the advice (not yet given but in the air) and get out, not all forums are for all people after all.

no one said that in the least but now i want to scream it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

So I think the voting #s in the bottom left of threads should be Pinnochios, but I think the ratings to the right of threads in the forum index should be NYT needles.

Here's my attempt

e; I can't animate for poo poo, so ideally I guess the 'gold' one would have the needle bouncing against the right side with the text ">99%" and the 'shitpost' one would say "<1%". I have a PSD for these if someone better at this wants to touch them up at all.

Skyl3lazer has issued a correction as of 01:09 on Feb 12, 2020

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx has issued a correction as of 06:20 on Mar 23, 2021

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
whoever changed the probe gif, i love you forever

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I like all these changes

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Skyl3lazer posted:

So I think the voting #s in the bottom left of threads should be Pinnochios, but I think the ratings to the right of threads in the forum index should be NYT needles.

Here's my attempt

e; I can't animate for poo poo, so ideally I guess the 'gold' one would have the needle bouncing against the right side with the text ">99%" and the 'shitpost' one would say "<1%". I have a PSD for these if someone better at this wants to touch them up at all.

Imo make it 4 segments and 1 is empty and does the 1perc bounce, then 25, 50, 75 percent for 2-4, and then do the 99perce t bounce for 5. I know it messes with the sanctity of the 'official' meter but the needle would look better that way.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Really good idea though, gotta say

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I saw the probation image in the wild. It’s great. :allears:

The “verified” checkmark for OPs is also a very nice touch that I appreciate. :discourse:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That's dumb made up poo poo since I was awake when Epstein killed himself and said outloud "there's no loving way Epstein killed himself" so that's why when the pinnocio system comes in they will get displayed below your bad NYT style post

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

There's a new edited by message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There's a new edited by message.

nice

mod edit: checking this out