Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

AtlasIntel (dot org). founded by ex-Harvard, ex-McKinsey

The name "Atlas Intel" sounds about as shady as "Shadow inc."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MockingQuantum posted:

if you're panicking about loving dixville notch, just remember it's a bunch of white weirdos who can afford to hang around and vote at midnight on a Monday

there were literally five voters and for all we know one of them voted for Weedlord Bonerhitler and they changed it to the sole bernie vote

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Doorknob Slobber posted:

wasnt it also he worked for the the company the CEO also worked for so theyre probably friends

McKinsey. you should remember the name. they are the "fixing bread prices" consultant company.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

mad.radhu posted:

I think this is somewhat likely tbh

10% of the vote comes in, they say they need to do "quality control" again, the rat declares victory

I mean, they might try it but it won't fly

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't think New Hampshire will be a rat gently caress because it's harder to rig and they don't need to gently caress with all of them. They'll gently caress with the other caucuses and maybe some stuff on super Tuesday I'm the hopes that it will get lost in the noise.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I mean, they might try it but it won't fly

lol you think this

rat boy declared victory with like 70% of the votes counted in iowa and the media 100% reported it as factual

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Gumball Gumption posted:

I don't think New Hampshire will be a rat gently caress because it's harder to rig and they don't need to gently caress with all of them. They'll gently caress with the other caucuses and maybe some stuff on super Tuesday I'm the hopes that it will get lost in the noise.

I'm waiting for California for *my voice gradually becomes Trump's* the biggest, most beautiful ratfuck you ever saw, I promise you

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

lol you think this

rat boy declared victory with like 70% of the votes counted in iowa and the media 100% reported it as factual

lol no they didn't, they were just as confused and pissed off as everyone else.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gumball Gumption posted:

They need to ratfuck NH or the rat loses momentum and plummets like Biden

It's the most important state to stop Bernie, until the next state, when Buttigieg needs another ratfuck to maintain his momentum again (and so on for all the rest)

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Tetracube posted:

The name "Atlas Intel" sounds about as shady as "Shadow inc."

almost as if it is incredibly vague on purpose! this Andrei Roman dude is apparently the CEO of like 5 different companies that ... do... whatever this is:

passing this text through a Corpo-Speak Translator... huh. it just says "we rig elections."

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Tetracube posted:

They need to ratfuck NH or the rat loses momentum and plummets like Biden

It's the most important state to stop Bernie, until the next state, when Buttigieg needs another ratfuck to maintain his momentum again (and so on for all the rest)

So what would a decisive Bernie win mean tonight

Weedle
May 31, 2006

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

almost as if it is incredibly vague on purpose! this Andrei Roman dude is apparently the CEO of like 5 different companies that ... do... whatever this is:

passing this text through a Corpo-Speak Translator... huh. it just says "we rig elections."

so they helped install bolsonaro i guess

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
im thirsty, thirsty for results

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Whats the hamps my bro's

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Gringostar posted:

lol you think this

as a near lifelong resident of NH I've seen other people try to gently caress around. it doesn't work like you think it will.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

“He doesn’t compete to be the loudest,” Mr. Costner said of Mr. Buttigieg. “His silences are those of someone who is thinking.”

(thinks) you're not a rat, you're a man. you're not a rat, you're a man.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Weedle posted:

so they helped install bolsonaro i guess

probably. and/or tried to stop the election of AMLO.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
sweet now I have four threads to endlessly F5 instead of working

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

:f5:

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
How long will this thread stay open

Weeks? Months? Trumps?

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

:same:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

So what would a decisive Bernie win mean tonight

The most decisive would be everyone else under 15% and Bernie gets all the delegates.

A good victory would be only one other candidate gets 15% and is viable.

A fun result would be Klobuchar is the one viable candidate (other than Bernie) and this forum arzys about Klobmentum for the next week.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Weeks? Months? Trumps?

its entirely on the state of new NH, if they release uncontested today then it should die today

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

this thread should be closed after a solid 24 hours of hooting and hollering when bernie wins

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Doorknob Slobber posted:

im thirsty, thirsty for results

Don't worry, Iowa results will be available by November

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
somebody did a similar thing with the poll that dropped the Sunday before the Iowa Caucuses, too. "Focus on Rural America".

Focus on Rural America didn't lead to AtlasIntel tho. this (also very bad and untrustworthy) poll was run by David Binder Research, apparently.

https://twitter.com/MagnateBread/status/1227136239813431296

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
I voted for Bernie Sanders today.

Who had the most signs and people out? Trump. He'll win the state this time for sure in November if he faces anyone but Bernie.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Weeks? Months? Trumps?

Traditionally not more than a day after the winner is declared

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Traditionally not more than a day after the winner is declared

Wow, 3 years of Bernie winning NH

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's fun to imagine but I would bet money against it. What will probably actually happen is Bernie will win comfortably, well know it tonight, and everybody will get a break after the Iowa stress.

sorry but we can only take a break after Bernie wins the presidency, and only then for a few days while Trump makes it clear he won't leave office peacefully

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hearing NH voters on msnbc is loving wild so delusional.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

IM A WOMAN

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Nonsense posted:

MSNBC stream if anyone wants to see nutty Noreasterners https://www.livenewsmag.com/msnbc-news-live-stream/

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Just gonna get a jumpstart on my hootin n hollerin don't mind me

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i think we can all agree on who the real winner of new hampshire will be

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Woman saying she voted for Bernie out of spite toward people trashing him :getin:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

MSNBC stream if anyone wants to see nutty Noreasterners https://www.livenewsmag.com/msnbc-news-live-stream/

lol I started just in time to hear a woman calling out MSNBC's anti-Bernie cynicism and saying it pushed her to vote for Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

If Bernie wins the presidency MSNBC will #resist a million times harder with him than they ever did for Trump.