Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Just off the top of my head

Young bucks to NXT
PAC visa issues, specifically we wouldn’t be seeing him in the US in 2019 lol
Consistently reported AEW visa issues including that none of the joshi would be at double or nothing
Baron Corbin wasn’t facing and retiring Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania, it was just a big swerve
Lacey Evans is good
He was in the room when Finn Balor signed contract

Norman Smiley does most of the training and Charlotte had a nanny

edit: lol

OctoberCountry fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Feb 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

God, that "Charlotte had a nanny" derail.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Just off the top of my head

Young bucks to NXT
PAC visa issues, specifically we wouldn’t be seeing him in the US in 2019 lol
Consistently reported AEW visa issues including that none of the joshi would be at double or nothing
Baron Corbin wasn’t facing and retiring Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania, it was just a big swerve
Lacey Evans is good
He was in the room when Finn Balor signed contract

Don't forget casually outing Finn Balor as gay.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Don't forget casually outing Finn Balor as gay.

Mr Slays Pussy Like Its His Job Hoot?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Rovert got kicked out so there wouldn’t be endless discussions about him

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

It's contained in the stupid fan thread and it makes him so impotently mad.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I felt the same way the first time it came through this thread but its good to let people get it out of their system and is still less of a derail then the real Rovert.

Also did he really say that about Finn?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Rovert got kicked out, so talking about how stupid he is isn't breaking the posting about posters rule anymore, black man tapping forehead.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But what about the scoops?!

There's only one scoopsgal in this town, buster

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Rarity posted:

*salutes*

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Gumball Gumption posted:

I felt the same way the first time it came through this thread but its good to let people get it out of their system and is still less of a derail then the real Rovert.

Also did he really say that about Finn?
Yes, he heavily implied Finn was gay in a discussion that had to do nothing with it.

e: Thank god the forum search still barely works

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Feb 11, 2020

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Honestly can't believe "He puts the Balor in confirmed bachelor" never became a sub-forum meme

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Remember when Rovert got banned and said we were all “blinded by ideology” and immediately started retweeting homophobes

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Rovert's impotent twitter pettiness is actually both dumb fan opinions and also kinda funny, imo.

Rarity posted:

F

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rarity posted:

Is it me?!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Rovert is still a member of these forums so posting his posts in this thread is against the rules. Spending two pages talking about him is completely nuts.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Uh oh, Daddy's home...

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Fight me massrayper

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

all rovert had to do to still post here was not describe a black man as crazed and foaming at the mouth, but I guess that was too hard for them

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

Rovert is still a member of these forums so posting his posts in this thread is against the rules. Spending two pages talking about him is completely nuts.

I thought the rule was to not post anything from this forum, so shouldn't twitter poo poo be fair game?

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Seriously, I can't believe you guys are dedicated so much time talking about the king of dumb wrestling posts on the very thread dedicated to talking about stupid fan opinions.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cerebral Bore posted:

I thought the rule was to not post anything from this forum, so shouldn't twitter poo poo be fair game?

That is technically what I wrote so touche. But goon tweets really don't belong in here, it only leads to forum drama. Posting about rovert obviously isn't going to get anyone probated but it's wild how obsessed people are with him. It's equally silly he still posts about this place, but he lives rent free in several goon minds.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

That is technically what I wrote so touche. But goon tweets really don't belong in here, it only leads to forum drama. Posting about rovert obviously isn't going to get anyone probated but it's wild how obsessed people are with him. It's equally silly he still posts about this place, but he lives rent free in several goon minds.

I don't like the guy that said a black man was crazy and should go back to his abusers for help, I'm sorry, MRT.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I dunno, I think dunking on him is p funny, especially considering a fair amount of people here lined up to slobber on his boots at one point.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Rovert never posted on any part of SA other than PSP afaik. He's the equivalent of a j4g who never posts outside their game's thread.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

Rovert ain't allowed in here, so the only drama that could possibly ensue is when people get weirdly upset that people ITT are pointing and laughing at his dumbassery.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

just as everyone in D&D voted to permaban Pissflaps, we should put rovert's account up to a public vote

if we vote for him to stay, then he'll have free reign to post in Rowdy Ringsports until jru bans him for being a poo poo

if we vote for him to go, then he gets a permaban, no questions asked

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Ban wrestling pissflaps

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I don't really get the obsession with rovert either, but it is fair game for the purpose of this thread and if somebody wants to shift the subject of discussion to something else they can post some other fan's stupid wrestling opinion, there are plenty out there to choose from!

Just as a random example, oh my God trying to parse this sentence from a dude apparently furious that Dana Brooke was happy to have been in a main event:

https://twitter.com/PrabazE/status/1226073179656900608

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
https://twitter.com/PrabazE/status/1226014553785303041

https://twitter.com/PrabazE/status/1226194247646248960

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I think it’s important to remember that rovert wasn’t banned from here because he made up scoops (he didn’t) but because he’s a big old weirdo who was unable or unwilling to change how he interacted with other people.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I actually really like “It’s social media don’t be a garbage”

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

It should be embroidered on pillows.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Got to respect the naive futility

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
The only thing more annoying than Rovert were his buddies that whined every time he got probed because it made them feel special to have an """insider""" on the forums

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Low Desert Punk posted:

The only thing more annoying than Rovert were his buddies that whined every time he got probed because it made them feel special to have an """insider""" on the forums
It was less than and more goons liked seeing other goons riled up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i hear it in the voice of the guy that dubs like 80% of the characters in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Fray, VCR and Justin should all just buy accounts here so they can get immunity from being considered dumb fuckin idiots

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

It was less than and more goons liked seeing other goons riled up

It’s pretty funny seeing what hills people are willing to die on. Especially when there’s not a lot of forethought put into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I don't really get the obsession with rovert either, but it is fair game for the purpose of this thread and if somebody wants to shift the subject of discussion to something else they can post some other fan's stupid wrestling opinion, there are plenty out there to choose from!

Just as a random example, oh my God trying to parse this sentence from a dude apparently furious that Dana Brooke was happy to have been in a main event:

https://twitter.com/PrabazE/status/1226073179656900608

They sure told her?