Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

triple sulk posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the reason i'm happy about Lebanon is that it's the dark blue square in the west there for clinton. lots of doctors, professors, PMC types

Only registered members can see post attachments!

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Bernie the Needlebreaker

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

triple sulk posted:

WE GONNA DO THIS poo poo

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

triple sulk posted:

|¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

triple sulk posted:

|¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

triple sulk posted:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

can’t believe Biden and Warren both got got by the worst gun in goldeneye

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Fabricated posted:

To be fair absolutely noone would predict the results she's getting like a month ago

one man did

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
is Bernie losing yet

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i wonder if hes spent more per vote than jeb

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Bernie will have my energy over my dead body

Yudo
May 15, 2003

triple sulk posted:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

triple sulk posted:

bergie sanber

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Fabricated posted:

To be fair absolutely noone would predict the results she's getting like a month ago

https://twitter.com/natesilver538/status/1172183389631328261?lang=en

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ─=≡((☭)) NH

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

triple sulk posted:

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

triple sulk posted:

Weedle
May 31, 2006

triple sulk posted:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Even tho Klob and butts policies are probably 90% identical I don’t have any of the visceral dislike for Klob that I do for mayo pete

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

triple sulk posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

triple sulk posted:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I spent only two hours phonebanking voters in New Hampshire. During that time, I got two "Bernie Sanders is a Communist! Bernie Sanders is a Communist!" responses and for one of them when I asked "Who are you voting for" he said "The guy you hate". There were two people for Klobuchar. For one of them, I got to the "share your story" part and shared my story about my dad losing his leg, then he was like "oh, I know, I get all that. I had cancer and the Affordable Care Act saved my life." and he seemed eager to hang up and there didn't feel like there was space to press the issue. The fifth person whose supported candidate I could identify during that hour was a Bernie supporter who said he couldn't canvass when the script asked me to ask it because he'd been in a car wreck recently

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
does this mean nate's good now?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

looool these tweaks have been amazing.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

triple sulk posted:

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

triple sulk posted:

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

bernie's lead plummeting to 28%

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

going to officially call it.... :siren: bernies won the new hampshire primary :siren:

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

triple sulk posted:

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

the reason i'm happy about Lebanon is that it's the dark blue square in the west there for clinton. lots of doctors, professors, PMC types

cooool

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

Even tho Klob and butts policies are probably 90% identical I don’t have any of the visceral dislike for Klob that I do for mayo pete

agreed and also that will change the moment shes a credible threat

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

triple sulk posted:

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

triple sulk posted:

|ÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻ                                                                                                                                      |ÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

triple sulk posted: