Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Nobody Yang Chunging Tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Did Clinton win it or tie it or come close?

52 Bernie / 44 Hillary

she only won three towns, one of which was a 2 votes hillary, 1 vote bernie result

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

It's been bouncing in and out don't worry yet

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

I mean, tbf i also care about klobbin the rat into 3rd

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Hasn't really gotten talked about, but I'm happy steyer is doing SO poorly. There were always those freak polls showing him on the rise after all his money, so its good to see.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Yang we love you and hope you get an important position in the cabinet buddy, time to merge forces

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

lmao he's almost there

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Bernie is sagging right now, down to 27%. Might be time to consider arzying a little

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
You know what, if Yang fans believe in making things fairer, I hope they consider Bernie. His admin would make it easier for insurgent campaigns in the future

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Modest Mao posted:

It's been bouncing in and out don't worry yet

back up to 28 and some change

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Joementum posted:

i've been so condition to nothing good ever happening that i'm still worried lmao

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I believe in you, Bernie!!!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Youth Decay posted:

I hate when they "suspend" their campaign. We all know you're quitting, don't beat around the bush.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2008/09/what-does-it-mean-to-suspend-a-political-campaign.html

It's something every political candidate for president does so that they technically aren't out of it, so that they are still eligible for federal matching to help pay off campaign debts, and also probably in case something unexpected happens to the other candidates

Reverend Dr posted:

"I'm still open to take in donor money and will become an attack dog"

"but especially I'm still open to taking donor money"

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they are doing everything in their loving power to not talk about Bernie lmao

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

so exactly what i thought would happen happened, bernie's winning by what looks like about 5%

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Joementum posted:

i've been so condition to nothing good ever happening that i'm still worried lmao

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

chris matthews bout to cry again

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Calibanibal posted:

Bernie is sagging right now, down to 27%. Might be time to consider arzying a little

that’s my secret, cap

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

that's not a LOT or anything, and it's certainly not enough to make people shut the gently caress up about bernie not winning the general

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/1227398667763503105?s=20

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/heerjeet/status/1227398440306532352?s=21

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/1227398813897216000?s=20

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

woke nate

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

To the tune of Goodbye Horses

Goodbye Yang Gang
No UBI for youuuu
Goodbye Yang Gang
No thousand thousand thousand bux for youuuuuuuu

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Calibanibal posted:

sagma balls

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/UweBollocks/status/1227398893287231488?s=20

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/

Its ahead of NYT and going up

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

triple sulk posted:

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

where you guys gettin ur #s at I wanna :f5h::bernpop:

edit lmao thanks

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

"Joe Biden's head has been cut in half"

-Chris Hayes

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bend the knee buddy. czar of apps. it could all be yours!!!

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

Tom Guycot posted:

"Joe Biden's head has been cut in half"

-Chris Hayes

loving rad

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
But there is no joy in Mudville—mighty Casey Andrew has struck out.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

God please let Butt come in third.

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

Joementum posted:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Super saiyan powering up noise and yelling!!!!!!!

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

triple sulk posted:

|  🐀    |                                                                                                                                     |  🐀    |

take my energy Bernie!this energy’s been ratfucked by Pete!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/Philip_Elliott/status/1227397633456644096?s=20