Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lets go klobmentum!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Also everywhere else.

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1227401827567702017?s=19

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

He's assuming anyone currently supporting Warren won't be worth engaging with, either for debate or hiring, because they're either disingenuous or have poor judgment

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

ATTENTION COMRADES, IT IS TIME YET AGAIN

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.twitch.tv/hasanabi

hasan is wearing a tac vest and watching yang's speech

intersting evening

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
I talked to pete and he said he'd read my brawlhalla harem fanfic if he won. Bernie has made no such promise. I'm afraid my side's been chosen for me, friends

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
My hooting and hollering has been held at bay for a week and boy am I ready to hoot and holler.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yudo posted:

they also poll like poo poo with nonwhite voters so nh and ia was there big shot.

i have nothing for klobb but pete can be buoyed along by the cia and white people. but i repeat myself

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

yang has banged

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Donald trump got 75,000 less votes than in 2016. is he in freefall? this is good for amy.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

also, here's something fun: the viability thresholds for delegates on the republican side is 10% and bill weld is at 9.87% right now

omg that would own so much

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Doorknob Slobber posted:

the more bernie wins the sooner he needs to announce an awesome VP so that if anything were to happen to him that person can carry on the movement

vice president basta

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
who would have guessed that senator elizabeth "Lisa Simpson" warren would be trounced by klobb.

which simpsons character is klobb

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

_____                                                                                                                                       _____
                     |  ☭    |                                                                                                                                     |  ☭    |
                     |ŻŻŻŻŻ                                                                                                                                      |ŻŻŻŻŻ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BERNIE ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
lol jk,

triple sulk posted:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

What’s Yang saying? WaPo cut to Liz right when it seemed he was going to talk about the other candidates

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
warren is speaking arleady?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

does bill weld have an actual campaign

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's insane how Hasan is getting like 11k people in his streams on the reg now

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

am cumming

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Joementum posted:

keep in mind that pete and amy do not have actual campaigns set up in any state after this

pete's nevada team all resigned and joined the state DNC

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Warren dropping out???

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Grapplejack posted:

downtickets

oh yeah, i always forget about that

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
holy poo poo warren

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Joementum posted:

also, here's something fun: the viability thresholds for delegates on the republican side is 10% and bill weld is at 9.87% right now

triple sulk posted:

|¯¯¯¯¯                                                                                                                                      |¯¯¯¯¯
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ              QUOTE THIS POST TO SEND BILL WELD ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
what the gently caress is warren saying

jesus gently caress

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

warren you fuckin suck go away

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

canyoneer posted:

who would have guessed that senator elizabeth "Lisa Simpson" warren would be trounced by klobb.

which simpsons character is klobb

groundskeeper willie

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
WARREN ENDORSE SANDERS DO IT!!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
holy poo poo warren is such a snake this is wild

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao Warren's parting shot is going to be a broadside at Bernie pretending like he's going negative lmfao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
projection right now is that weld gets three delegates from NH to add to his one from IA

technically, this means that the weldegates could make floor motions at the convention, second them, and force a vote

but they probably won't and the chair will just ignore them (as happened to the cruz people) if they do

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Mayor Dave posted:

holy poo poo warren

snakes gonna hiss

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

she's on stage rn

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

omg gently caress OFF WARREN

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

lmao MSNBC is just talking about the Stone case now

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Chuka Umana posted:

Warren dropping out???

Nah. Just trashing bernie

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

BERNIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shneak posted:

lol at Warren tanking so hard she's been usurped by the Klob.

I guess she's getting the masshole vote and not much else