Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
breaking: chatting with a friend tonight. talking about butt's psycho brain. says a buddy of his was mckinsey and knew butt personally and is "freaked out by him"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

The Ultimate Doge posted:

Pete beating Bernie by 2.1% now

This is the scene in that discworld novel where Vimes gets the wrong pocket assistant

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Beaaaaaaahahahahahahah

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/Monoculturist/status/1227416320792240131?s=19

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
KLOB!
clap
KLOB!!
clap
KLOB!!!!!!

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

Wapo has Bernie ahead? I dont know where you guys are getting this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Deified Data posted:

I guess this is what people watching last week's polls saw coming. Pete's numbers certainly aren't fake.

they're hugely fake

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

has the party coälesced behind the frontrunner yet

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

why is nice cold beer in quotes, what is he even implying

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/IsHeOughtTo/status/1225190073076981761?s=20

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

"nice cold beer"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Chokes McGee posted:

4.20%
6.66%
6.9%

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

motherfuckin owned

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
oh my god hillary has jumped out of the stands and has won the primary

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Brogeoisie posted:

Bloomberg is polling well in super tuesday states. We need him to stick around to gently caress up buttigieg numbers

Careful though, Bloomberg has been cannabalizing some of Biden's minority support (because his campaign apparatus is huge and loving everywhere). And he has his own media conglomerate. I'd rather have all the candidates gang up and get him out because he is the bigger threat than Buttigieg by far, both in terms of his chance of winning the primary and his overall terribleness as a human person.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U86aorxbBRY

Serf
May 5, 2011

Deified Data posted:

I guess this is what people watching last week's polls saw coming. Pete's numbers certainly aren't fake.

they're fake in the sense that he is a cia front against mild social democratic reforms

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

U-DO Burger posted:

jfc i need to just avoid election day threads, I'm getting way more anxious than i should
This is still basically the beginning and I'm dying

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/libertyuprising/status/1227417327173545987

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Joe the Strummer posted:

Wapo has Bernie ahead? I dont know where you guys are getting this

they're fake

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Crusader posted:

trump doesn't really understand what words are

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

stop stop she's already dead

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crusader posted:

Losers pity sex, in classic trump insult

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

haha

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

V. Illych L. posted:

it's a won state. it's not a 2016 stunner, but it's a win which cements sanders as the front runner without any opponents with any measure of credibility in a good chunk of the country

Seriously. The real delegate prizes don't happen until Super Tuesday. We're looking at a likely scenario of the moderate lane being dominated by two candidates who don't have a ground game outside of New Hampshire and who have basically no support among minority voters. We might see some Yang supporters moving to Bernie for Nevada and beyond and basically Biden and Warren will eat poo poo in the next two states if they even stay in that long.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Communist Thoughts posted:

holy poo poo a "butt/bloomberg" ticket so elegantly embodies the culmination of 40 years of succ dem.

narratively its perfect.

racist mayor voltron

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Buttigieg now has a commanding lead over Bernie, winning by five points. Betting markets are going crazy, everyone's saying we're going to have a contested convention

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i don't know what this means

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Bernie support turns out to be propped up by online vocal minority. :ms:

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

her husband

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

they're fake

oh im dumb lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Seriously. The real delegate prizes don't happen until Super Tuesday. We're looking at a likely scenario of the moderate lane being dominated by two candidates who don't have a ground game outside of New Hampshire and who have basically no support among minority voters. We might see some Yang supporters moving to Bernie for Nevada and beyond and basically Biden and Warren will eat poo poo in the next two states if they even stay in that long.

technically bloomberg will also be in

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

How we feeling about Klob also getting delegates and thus reducing Bernie’s delegate haul here? Doesn’t matter?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i'm still predicting a narrow squeak win for bernie on super tuesday, we're definitely hitting a contested convention

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lmao

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Skyl3lazer posted:

This is the scene in that discworld novel where Vimes gets the wrong pocket assistant
Things to do today day day day day: Die die die die die die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Crusader posted:

It's a reference to a video she filmed earlier. He's obsessed with making fun of it. (and, he's right)