Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Yinlock posted:

doesn't help that some shitlords are just throwing out fake numbers to freak people out, because haha look at these losers who care about their future

One hundred and fifty thousand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

gene splicing has gone too far

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Yaaay! Thanks, WeeklyNewsRoomTV!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Yinlock posted:

doesn't help that some shitlords are just throwing out fake numbers to freak people out, because haha look at these losers who care about their future

you guys literally have got to be tougher to survive than to constantly hit F5 on results for two hours straight and flipping out at the second primary like this

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

slayer

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1227423994250436609?s=21

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

What do you think Yang's future's going to be? Run for state office, cabinet post, back to private sector?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Harrow posted:

As someone who has a tendency to panic and catastrophize: please tune out. Paying this close of attention will not change any outcomes and will only make you anxious. Volunteer and donate if you can, vote when it's time, but otherwise it really isn't worth doing this to yourself.

i caaaaaaaaaaant

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/MikePrysner/status/1227423743498125313?s=20

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

motherbox posted:

Wow an account with 13 followers.

elitist much?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

What do you think Yang's future's going to be? Run for state office, cabinet post, back to private sector?

grifting

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

this is the saddest thing i've seen since ronpaulshoes.jpg

it’s the balloons. someone went and bought those and hung them up.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

primarying kamala harris

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreylad posted:

i appreciate your posting and trying to get people to channel their negative energy into something positive. i will do some phonebanking tomorrow.

I’m sick as poo poo so I’m just donating money I got from selling porcelain figurines, let’s all do our best

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
So if Bernie wins by a 3% margin, what’s that....1 extra delegate?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

So is Bernie’s margin just going to narrow slowly all night giving us more and more anxiety as we go here?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

tbf most of those were meme numbers

my bad, i didn't mean the obvious meme number ones, i mean the guys who are like "oh no bernie is suddenly down" or whatever

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

this is the saddest thing i've seen since ronpaulshoes.jpg

if there are any overflow bernie people they could go here and take a billionaire's food/booze and watch bernie win

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Coming in third is actually winning.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

switching between the network live streams whenever chuck todd or some other rear end in a top hat talks about how bernie is doing terribly

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

he proofread that 100 times.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

THS posted:

you guys literally have got to be tougher to survive than to constantly hit F5 on results for two hours straight and flipping out at the second primary like this

I am filled with the serenity of the canvasser, the peace of the phone texter, the assuredness of the phone caller

Bernie gonna win

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
The good thing going forward is that all the succ should stay in the race going forward to split votes, plus Bloomberg's arrival. They are going to openly ratfuck so hard in NV though.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

my bad, i didn't mean the obvious meme number ones, i mean the guys who are like "oh no bernie is suddenly down" or whatever

that poster with the obama av is a real trickster!!!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Probably back to the private sector until the next Democratic primary but he could probably do well if he ran for Congress.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

one of the really heartening things about tonight is watching a bunch of 2016 Hillbots coming out and talking about how hard they're canvassing for Bernie

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

guy yelling from the planet: JUST DO IT OR gently caress OFF

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Neither an impressive win or a close win will be acknowledged by these ghouls. Ignore it. Show some loving pride people.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

venture capitalist

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

motherbox posted:

Wow an account with 13 followers.

lol

unmeidestiny
Sep 25, 2009

Yinlock posted:

women can win just fine, elizabeth warren however cannot

we're gonna hear that what Bernie actually said was "women can win fine but you sure as hell can't, Liz. Take your meds"

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Bernie Sanders won NH, and will be our president

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Election season bitch, it happening

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Anybody who says Bernie winning by a small margin won't be enough is really stupid. The vast majority of voters who can be swayed at this point don't care about how small the margin of victory is, only who came in first.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

partner with Elon Musk to invent space weed, weed that’s grown in zero g.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Studio posted:

Bernie Sanders won NH, and will be our president

daft
Oct 16, 2012
shawn hannity just told me to not have my heart be troubled, and hell, its true. ty shawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

The cameras never show the crowds!!