Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

rip to a real one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

if these results hold bernie will only get like 25% of ca compared to butt's 24.50%

Boot Edge Edge is polling at half of Bernie's numbers in California and early voting has already started.

You're not really factoring in that Pete has poured everything into Iowa and New Hampshire and has no campaign presence anywhere else. He also polls like poo poo with anyone other than white voters, which is a recipe for doing well in Iowa and New Hampshire but won't help him much past then.

Should we take him seriously as a threat? Yeah, probably. But every state is different and his performance in Iowa and New Hampshire isn't at all predictive of how he'll do in future states.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

imagine mitt romney if black or cory booker if even more beholden to wall street

romney was in charge of bain capital, patrick was just an employee

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

His vote lead is up to 5K

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I hope yang endorses

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

motherbox posted:

-Succeeded Mitt Romney as Governor of Massachusetts
-Succeeded Mitt Romney at Bain Capital

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

katatonic posted:

can someone explain to me how Pete ended up walking out of Iowa with more pledged delegates than Bernie? did I miss something?

In the middle of the Oscars they updated only Pete friendly sites, said they can't change anymore legally, and gave him one more

Lawyers are now involved

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Presenting Nipples posted:

His vote lead is up to 5K

PETE’S????? ARZYARZYARZY

THS
Sep 15, 2017

katatonic posted:

can someone explain to me how Pete ended up walking out of Iowa with more pledged delegates than Bernie? did I miss something?

math is fake

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

it's libertarian heaven and loving irrelevant in a general election because it goes blue anyway, and even if it didn't it's like 3 EVs

the last time new hampshire went red was 2000 and if it had gone blue then Florida literally wouldn't have mattered.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Sedisp posted:

How can president Sanders claim to represent the US people?

He beat Trump by less than Hilary thought she was going to win by!

eagerly awaiting to hear this unironically

after WE loving WIN

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol media 100% gonna declare this a tie

I'm Chuck Todd and I think you'll find that Buttigieg is currently winning the primary with 23 delegates to Bernie's 21.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

78% and bernie is back up close to 5k votes

Yeah and Rockingham is running out of precincts and the precincts that report keep doing better

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

he's extremely lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

i said it before, but kudos to yang for dropping out relatively early instead of trying to turn it into a grift

if turner and then maybe tlaib don't want to be vp then i would unironically say to pick yang

minority pick, ubi is a solid platform add and i want to believe that he's legitimately very close to getting what bernie stands for but just doesn't fully understand how the government/establishment fucks everything

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

This is malicious intent rather than just not knowing math, right

(200,000 / 2) > (200,000 / 10)

Is this hard for blue checkmarks

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Still nothing on Dover wtf aaaaaaaaaaaaajngnk4gnkrsdjkfrerewttre

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
bernie's vote lead back up over 5k

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol media 100% gonna declare this a tie

Lmao, so a .1% win in SDE for Iowa meant the Rat gets a delegate over Bernie, but a 2-3% edge the other way around is a tie

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

the last time new hampshire went red was 2000 and if it had gone blue then Florida literally wouldn't have mattered.

i don't remember 2000. too long ago. i only remember sailor

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

katatonic posted:

Democrats only believe the popular vote should win if it favors them. Using delegates allows them to not really care about the popular vote!

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

triple sulk posted:

yang getting fewer votes than gabbard is kinda sad

Take solace that she spent more time in New Hampshire than anyone else and it didn't matter.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

a fatguy baldspot posted:

how in the world is the race this close
bernie won by 22 percentage points in 2016
what the gently caress
what
the
gently caress

because the DNC is trying to gently caress him with all their might

and they still just

couldn't

seal

the

deal

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

triple sulk posted:

yang getting fewer votes than gabbard is kinda sad

i drive through nh all the time and saw many tulsi signs somehow

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

triple sulk posted:

if turner and then maybe tlaib don't want to be vp then i would unironically say to pick yang

minority pick, ubi is a solid platform add and i want to believe that he's legitimately very close to getting what bernie stands for but just doesn't fully understand how the government/establishment fucks everything

remember, bernie's VP needs to rule the senate with an iron fist and i'm not sure yang is up to the task

gimme nina

or sara nelson

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

katatonic posted:

I don’t expect you to follow it all but the democrat party literally rigged it. They froze a number of errors into the caucus record to preserve a lead over the past 9 days.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

THS posted:

math is fake

math is just meth misspelled

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

No.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

katatonic posted:

the idp just said "pete gets more, also we can't fix the errors because reasons"

bernie sent a lawyer at them and they're currently hiding in the corner

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Every dude on MSNBC went to the same dipshit barber lol

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

really wanted sanders to get enough delegates out of nh to at least tie buttigieg in nationwide delegates

still don't think butt has a hope of a prayer in nv or sc, i just want the media to stop slobbing his knob

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

triple sulk posted:

i don't remember 2000. too long ago. i only remember sailor

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

remember, bernie's VP needs to rule the senate with an iron fist and i'm not sure yang is up to the task

gimme nina

or sara nelson

i still think it should be nina. she is absolutely the best pick for a multitude of reasons. tlaib wouldn't be bad either because she clearly doesn't take any poo poo

i just don't know if either would

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Rodatose posted:

What the gently caress?!? these results? the numbers are befouled and wretched... helled up to fucktown. the numbers.... i can't even believe the numbers

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Vice President Killer Mike

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk posted:

i only remember sailor

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Looks like Durham hasnt reported yet.

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

I see...

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

WaPo has called the primary!

For teunp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

really wanted sanders to get enough delegates out of nh to at least tie buttigieg in nationwide delegates

still don't think butt has a hope of a prayer in nv or sc, i just want the media to stop slobbing his knob

Now they'll be slobbing the Klobb.