Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wait so two big colleges aren't counted hardly at all yet?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgYczUH-QWQ

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
so we were seeing a lot more leaked vote sheets and that sorta stuff for iowa, how come less of that tonight?

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

There is a DMV right on the same road (rt. 4) within maybe a 2 minute drive, and a driving test facility on the edge of campus. Also, in NH you can just waltz up to city hall, say "I live here now" and that's that.

Like all voter suppression, its not there to stop people, just to decrease the turnout. Thats enough extra steps for a lot of people to just go 'gently caress it' and stay home.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

really wanted sanders to get enough delegates out of nh to at least tie buttigieg in nationwide delegates

still don't think butt has a hope of a prayer in nv or sc, i just want the media to stop slobbing his knob

dont worry its time to slobber the klob now

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

exquisite tea posted:

Now they'll be slobbing the Klobb.

please no

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

current idp legal defense status:

idp: legally we're allowed to change the results all we want

bernie's lawyer: you're not

idp: gently caress

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

triple sulk posted:

if turner and then maybe tlaib don't want to be vp then i would unironically say to pick yang

minority pick, ubi is a solid platform add and i want to believe that he's legitimately very close to getting what bernie stands for but just doesn't fully understand how the government/establishment fucks everything

yang is a libertarian venture capitalist whose only solid planks, a pittance and the demolishing of the regulatory state, is approved by every fuckwad millionaire that attends Davos

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

really wanted sanders to get enough delegates out of nh to at least tie buttigieg in nationwide delegates

still don't think butt has a hope of a prayer in nv or sc, i just want the media to stop slobbing his knob

What matters here isn't the delegates, NH is tiny. What matters is the win and the victory speech. Then get into Nevada with momentum and start sealing this up.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
when i see someone arzying ITT

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

bring back old gbs posted:

so we were seeing a lot more leaked vote sheets and that sorta stuff for iowa, how come less of that tonight?

not a caucus

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

this is a straight vote

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

It's not a caucus.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

lol nope not at all

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Thoguh posted:

I'm Chuck Todd and I think you'll find that Buttigieg is currently winning the primary with 23 delegates to Bernie's 21.

Cnn literally doing exactly this right now lol

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Whos this Burke fellow whose apparently won more precincts than Biden or Warren according to the New York Times

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
a woman can never be president, silly klob

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

This isn't a caucus.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

T-man posted:

eagerly awaiting to hear this unironically

after WE loving WIN

I am numbing myself to dumb takes so I will remain un arzyed.

@tomwatson: Looks like Bernie is under preforming in a state that starts with the same letter as his home state. Time to accept the writing on the wall.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Shageletic posted:

yang is a libertarian venture capitalist whose only solid planks, a pittance and the demolishing of the regulatory state, is approved by every fuckwad millionaire that attends Davos

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Primary vs caucus. It's a secret ballot tonight, like what one would see in a non-backwards country.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

my friend, if Bernie had won by 2016 numbers they’d still push Klobb or Buttchug. They continue to poo poo on the voters and have quant minority commentators who basically poo poo on working class people of color. None of this will change. we have to bully and cajole until we win and begin the process of taxing these people into mediocrity.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

how in the gently caress do i get my shiny trump tower back

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

haven't read the last fifteen pages but I'm going to guess saying"quality control" here would not be out of place?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shageletic posted:

ok but he is completely right about the threat of automation, at least in some sectors. it isn't a problem that's just going to magically go away and it falls in line with sanders's jobs guarantee. at the least there might be some cabinet spot.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

ferroque posted:

i drive through nh all the time and saw many tulsi signs somehow

she basically lived in NH. she earned her 3%

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
the year is 2024, your state now has a caucus

please describe the tie breaker your state uses

texas: eating contest

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

:ohdear: bernie sanders ia winning, oh no! :ohdear:

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

CharlestheHammer posted:

this is a straight vote

speak for yourself my dude

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

synapse posted:

she basically lived in NH. she earned her 3%

can't believe NH only is 3% horny dads

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Studio posted:

:ohdear: bernie sanders ia winning, oh no! :ohdear:

what the gently caress

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lol Steyer droppped out cause his hands fell off

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Epic High Five posted:

The like 4th biggest town in the state isn't in yet - but based on the surrounding area I bet it goes to Butt, sry

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
I swear this happens in every election -- the first 60-70% are fairly smooth, then things slow the gently caress down

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

don’t worry, they’ll get to them by super Tuesday

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Echo Chamber posted:

he's a banker who protected his rapist brother

*step* brother

his stepbrother repeatedly raped his sister, and deval patrick worked around the clock to get him off the hook

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Third World Reagan posted:

the year is 2024, your state now has a caucus

please describe the tie breaker your state uses

texas: eating contest

Indiana: game of HORSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYdMr1w05qA

MOOD