Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Where are the GODDAMN results

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

rudecyrus posted:

I swear this happens in every election -- the first 60-70% are fairly smooth, then things slow the gently caress down

I suspect this would have been called by now if anyone but Sanders was winning

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Ages posted:

Indiana: game of HORSE

Kentucky: ask a horse

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Third World Reagan posted:

the year is 2024, your state now has a caucus

please describe the tie breaker your state uses

texas: eating contest

Florida. precinct captains have to wrestle an alligator

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:
I'm a Tom Steyer's Arms Truther now.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Wait so two big colleges aren't counted hardly at all yet?

Pete's handlers are still driving in the vans full of extra ballots

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

new york: gun

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

36 to 22

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

triple sulk posted:

ok but he is completely right about the threat of automation, at least in some sectors. it isn't a problem that's just going to magically go away and it falls in line with sanders's jobs guarantee. at the least there might be some cabinet spot.

which one.

Please name an actual cabinet position where you think Andre Yang’s experience would be valuable in.

uncertainty
Aug 8, 2011

triple sulk posted:

ok but he is completely right about the threat of automation, at least in some sectors. it isn't a problem that's just going to magically go away and it falls in line with sanders's jobs guarantee. at the least there might be some cabinet spot.

I like Yang in the issues he points out, I dislike Yang in the solutions he proposes for those issues.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Penisaurus Sex posted:

which one.

Please name an actual cabinet position where you think Andre Yang’s experience would be valuable in.

secretary of math

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

shirts and skins posted:

What matters here isn't the delegates, NH is tiny. What matters is the win and the victory speech. Then get into Nevada with momentum and start sealing this up.

yeah i know i just want buttigieg to go the gently caress away cause he sucks

nevada will prolly kill him (and klob) dead but we are still more than a week and a half away from that and it's gonna be torture waiting that long

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the democrats are practicing psychic warfare on you and you cannot break

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Tom Guycot posted:

Like all voter suppression, its not there to stop people, just to decrease the turnout. Thats enough extra steps for a lot of people to just go 'gently caress it' and stay home.

actually i misremembered, you don't even need a driver's license, you just need to sign an affidavit that you are who you say you are

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

No.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
lol thread title

quote:

NH: Bernie campaign devastated by pain of second victory

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

triple sulk posted:

his solution is to throw up his hands and give a couple dollars explicitly crafted to hurt people on the margins, which again, is the explicit robber capitalist position

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

AppleNippleBOB posted:

Bernie is up by 4,200 votes.

AppleNippleBOB posted:

Delegates are split 6/6/6

I thought this wasn't a caucus

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
who is going to be Bernie's VP???? is Danny devito legally allowed to take the throne?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

rudecyrus posted:

I swear this happens in every election -- the first 60-70% are fairly smooth, then things slow the gently caress down
I'm a little less bothered by this because I spent about 8 years working local/national elections in my county and that's pretty much how it goes.

Also the stuff like counting absentee ballots. And this is in a county that does vote centers where you can vote at any site in the county you want instead of some specific church basement or whatever.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Arizona: Jousting on bicycles and gardening tools like that scene in Quick Change.

Turbonerd
Feb 18, 2014
Seems like Business Insider is updating the results the quickest, NYT/WaPo seem to be lagging behind them: https://www.businessinsider.com/new-hampshire-results-democratic-primary-2020-live-vote-counts

(might refresh by the time I finish posting this but Bernie's up by 4,800 votes)

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

Where are the GODDAMN results

https://www.unionleader.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxFfFFHrgrU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Im honestly only up right now because I want to hear a Bernie victory speech

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

THS posted:

Please. The Orb will fall to Bernie now that Yang has relinquished it.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

punished milkman posted:

who is going to be Bernie's VP???? is Danny devito legally allowed to take the throne?

he is

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shirts and skins posted:

Primary vs caucus. It's a secret ballot tonight, like what one would see in a non-backwards country.

Helter Skelter posted:

This isn't a caucus.

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

It's not a caucus.

CharlestheHammer posted:

this is a straight vote

:hmmyes:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

states of these size should not take this long.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

UBI is the most popular subject for talks in Davos for a reason

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

I thought this wasn't a caucus

it's not but they still split delegates after a certain threshold

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

uncertainty posted:

I like Yang in the issues he points out, I dislike Yang in the solutions he proposes for those issues.

Which is why he's popular with libertarians. They recognize a lot of the problems but are almost 100% wrong on the solutions though they do broken clock it sometimes and arrive at the right solution for the wrong reasons.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

bernie won

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

the deep state is slow rolling hillsborough!!!!

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

C-SPAN Caller posted:

You’d better put on a pot of meth

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Marx Headroom posted:

new hampshire is close to the source of bern energy, you'd expect him to do better

wrong nh is home to libertarian losers too uncool for the peoples republic of vermont

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

C-SPAN Caller posted:

same, im tired but BERNIE

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

THS posted:

a dangerous mutant that can control the emotions of men, he has thrown off the course of history. they call him.... the rat

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

yang supporters: possible bernie teammates, not comrades but not guillotine (mostly)
yang himself: obvious plant trying to "how do you do fellow kids" workers into being bribed to not go French

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

where the results at