Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Tetracube posted:

second places can reshape the race- and klob's in 2nd place for 2nd place, which means she can reshape the race twice as much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
How the gently caress did Warren get less than half of klobbs votes. Really!! Help me understand this

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

vox tracker just called it for Bernie

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Sphyre posted:

seriously i don't know how everyone ITT isn't arzying out about pete massively outperforming his polls. he was polling third in iowa with like 13%

They cheated in Iowa. Why should we care about his numbers?

TOMMY PROVOLONE
Jul 30, 2014

I am the sun. The moon.

looks like buzzfeed just called it for bernie?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

karma_coma posted:

I might die if I have to support him

i will not vote for pete under any circumstances

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

buzzfeed called it

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Looks like Buzzfeed is calling it for Bernie,

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

buzzfeed just called it for bernie

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
toxx for trump, get a huge tower. art of the deal

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
I would like to thank the brave scientists who were willing to put ethics aside to grow me in a vat at langley

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Buzzfeed called it for Bernie.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Vox is calling it for Bernie

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

puppets freak me out posted:

Isn't it also the case that rurals, which will favor Buttigieg, will be counted first, while higher population areas, which will favor Bernie, will be finished counting later? Generalizing, of course, but hey.

Exception is Salem because its buttland

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

vox also called it for bernie

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Polo-Rican posted:

How the gently caress did Warren get less than half of klobbs votes. Really!! Help me understand this

she loving sucks and backpedaled whereas amy has no actual policies of any kind

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
bernie declared winner by vox/buzzfeed

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
buzzfeed just called it... for Jeb!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

buzzfeed called it for bernie

not nearly decisive enough of a win tbqh.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Polo-Rican posted:

Klobb is genuine about believing better things aren't possible. Warren is blatently fake at this point

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pete is also being boosted by independents who voted in the republican primary last election.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
Bernie 2-0!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

karma_coma posted:

I might die if I have to support him

Why would you think you have to support him?

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
:berninator: :bernget20: :berninator: :bernget20: :berninator: :bernget20: :berninator: :bernget20: :berninator: :bernget20: :berninator: :bernget20: :berninator: :bernget20: :berninator: :bernget20:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
well, I'm sorry to say everyone, that Bernie lost New Hampshire with this latest win. It brings me no pleasure in reporting this but, by winning, he unfortunately did not meet expectations

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Sphyre posted:

seriously i don't know how everyone ITT isn't arzying out about pete massively outperforming his polls. he was polling third in iowa with like 13%

buttigieg actually performed about as well as expected tonight. It's Klobuchar who surged tonight and took a few percentage points off Bernie and made this a little bit closer than any of us are comfortable with.
so you got bernie winning both early states, with Biden and Warren completely dead in the water, and two people who have absolutely no minority constituency have been Flavors of the Week, before they inevitably eat poo poo in Nevada and South Carolina because they're less than 90% white.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Give me a bernie victory speech already so i can sleep at a sane time for once

Succbot Circlejerk
Jan 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey guys I've been hearing rumors that BuzzFeed might have made a call, specifically for Bernie

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

bernie

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

thank loving christ give me my victory speech so i can finally have a decent night of sleep

THS
Sep 15, 2017

you can put down the whiskey you freaks

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Buzzfeed just called for Bernie

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/1227441165605187590?s=20

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

toxx for trump, get a huge tower. art of the deal

:smugdon:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

JFC Pete is so slimy

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
yay good job Bernie

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Polo-Rican posted:

Warren peaked too early, Biden way under performed in Iowa, Klob ate Biden and Warren's voters. With a comb.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's bernie bitch

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Polo-Rican posted:

she tried to stab bernie in the back and failed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/1227441750563807232?s=20