Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Martman posted:

Bernie's gonna cut off all our dicks and replace them with socialized dicks

from each according to his peens...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Xaris posted:

but but it’s her turn!!

it’s a shame I know way too many rad libs here in :ca: going “no more old white men! it’s her turn” which cool I can dig that sentiment but lmao crushing neoliberalism is far more important than idpol laced neoliberalism. even if they align with sanders far more there’s too many poisoned libs

at least a vote for knob or warren instead of peet or bloombito is wasted instead of actively bad

it's her turn when AOC ascends to the presidency in 2028

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bearjew posted:

Petey is prohibited

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Bearjew posted:

no more Petes

but I have another really good pete :ohdear:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bearjew posted:

no more Petes

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
ive got 99 problems but a butt e geig aint one

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

while it won’t happen, I need liz to endorse bernie before super tuesday so I can see my lib uncle who’s been screaming about berniebros for 5 years while talking up how left he is bend the knee

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
we're not getting that last 10 percent for a while are we

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Fabricated posted:

we're not getting that last 10 percent for a while are we

they gotta figure out how to fudge the numbers to hand the victory to pete

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

he's literally going mad as all his projections have minority support figures factored in and all his colleagues are talking about how single digit non-white nerds are gonna run away with it lmao, slowly going insane just like us all
This is my favorite side-story of the night

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
cnn has continued to update numbers but the buzzfeed thing seems to have stopped. 96% and bernie's lead still steady at around 4k votes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

he's literally going mad as all his projections have minority support figures factored in and all his colleagues are talking about how single digit non-white nerds are gonna run away with it lmao, slowly going insane just like us all

nate silver embracing daou thought would be amazing

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

whatis posted:

it was a really bad night for liz, but i still bet she scores higher than amy in NV, SC, and the vast majority of supertuesday states if she's dumb enough to stick around that long

she's staffed up in super tuesday states more than any other candidate besides bloomberg. her burn rate's probably unsustainable at this point but no reason why she wouldn't stick around for at least nevada

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

whatis posted:

cnn has continued to update numbers but the buzzfeed thing seems to have stopped. 96% and bernie's lead still steady at around 4k votes
Ah, looks like it. thanks!

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
current vote count is around 278k right now with 96% reporting. 2008 primary was 288k, so final numbers will be really close

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Yinlock posted:

nate silver embracing daou thought would be amazing

2020 shaping up to be a hell of a loving year

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

WampaLord posted:

2020 shaping up to be a hell of a loving year

man is it ever, and it's february, lol

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Pooky posted:

but I have another really good pete :ohdear:

no such thing

Wildstrike
Apr 8, 2007

I will gladly pay you my soul Tuesday, for a glut to the longing of my heart's desire today...
Does anyone have the stats on how Bernie did with non-white voters in NH? I saw a clip that said he did well but it didn't give figures.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/status/1225566817889980418

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Wildstrike posted:

Does anyone have the stats on how Bernie did with non-white voters in NH? I saw a clip that said he did well but it didn't give figures.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

convention is gonna be a slobberknocker and we're gonna win

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

I like how the standard response the succs have when people point out that Sanders only has young support because he's "promising them things"...

...uh...yeah, well, good luck with your candidates of choice, succdems.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
if there's anything to take from tonight, hopefully its that exit polls are dogshit and no one should pay attention to them

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/RoKhanna/status/1227477605517012994

Bring Yang on board and give him a job in the Bernie Administration.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Peacoffee posted:

I like how the standard response the succs have when people point out that Sanders only has young support because he's "promising them things"...

Hey remember when a Democrat promised people things, delivered on most of those promises, and was elected president 4 times in a row

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Bearjew posted:

no more Petes

tbh this avatar is growing on me, think i'll keep it

me & my buttitar

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

izagoof posted:

all I remember from 2008 is this https://youtu.be/eErVN7Gm4hE

Thank you, I've been thinking about this for like a week and wondering what happened to it.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Peacoffee posted:

it's mostly the boomer mentality of "oh young people just need to try hard like i did"

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

the bump in non-white women for Pete is due to foreign-born army wives

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

It's such a major coup by the right wing that they've effectively erased the history of the fact that a constitutional amendment had to be added to keep the last democrat who delivered on big left-wing promises from being elected over and over.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
so are people still panicking. bernard won, they got the same amount of delegates and would have if bernard had gotten a bigger margin of victory. on to the next state

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NotWearingPants posted:

he demands recognition of UBI in exchange for his endorsement

he could be czar of apps if he'd just bend the knee. the power to demand source code from any developer at any time in the interest of national security. or what ever

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Yang Gang is going to go Bernie, as will the Tulsi weirdos.

Warren is done, her only supporters left are PUMA-type freaks.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I 100% believe there's been communication with Yang regarding this early drop-out and that he intends to swing into being a Bernie surrogate in exchange for Bernie's consideration of his passion policies, which no other candidate would ever even dream of supporting

I also wouldn't be shocked if Steyer drops and then privately runs anti-Trump ads and pro-Dem ads that come right up to the line of just saying "Vote Bernie"

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
what if centrism is just pure whiteness

wait thats the opposite of what i was tryin to say. dang it

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

NotWearingPants posted:

secretary of bitcoin

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

NotWearingPants posted:

He can be Assistant to the Anime Appraiser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Montasque posted:

Warren is done, her only supporters left are PUMA-type freaks.

who the gently caress listened to that whining-rear end speech and said yes, this person is my choice

then again people like pete, so v:shobon:v