Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Injuryprone posted:

Behold the Klob

All her support is from former Biden voters, he's toast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Injuryprone posted:

Behold the Klob
:sickos:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

bought a few Klob no's (don't know the proper terminology)

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i bought some klob in the 2020 dem nominee market last night.
make sure you have it hidden well in case you get stopped by the cops. i know a guy who got busted for 10 years for holding klob

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Been collecting these all morning to make this collage

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Steyer bump is already starting to manifest :yeshaha:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Just signed up for this and dipping my toe in Yang dropping out

well that didn't take long!

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Wrex Ruckus posted:

well that didn't take long!

is the site loving up or is there legit argument about who dropped out first? I saw Yang at 99, then Bennet at 99, now Yang is back to 40.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Comrayn posted:

is the site loving up or is there legit argument about who dropped out first? I saw Yang at 99, then Bennet at 99, now Yang is back to 40.
Oh god I bet PredictIt is going to use only the date as the deciding metric and due to Bennet being B instead of Y for Yang, it'll swing Bennet due to tie-breaker alphabetical rules.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i doubled my money on bernie nominee from 12 to 30 and now he's at 50. what a world.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

ScrubLeague posted:

i doubled my money on bernie nominee from 12 to 30 and now he's at 50. what a world.
My Bernie YES Presidential Winner isn't moving AT ALL and it's gettin' me pissed!!

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

The Joe Man posted:

Oh god I bet PredictIt is going to use only the date as the deciding metric and due to Bennet being B instead of Y for Yang, it'll swing Bennet due to tie-breaker alphabetical rules.

It is exactly that. I clicked on the full rules, and if multiple people drop out on the same day, it pays to the first alphabetically. That kept me in Bennet dropping out.

Always read the rules!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol klobb surging in minnesota, wish i had the spare cash to make some money on no shares

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:siren: ABANDON THE STEYER STRATEGY :siren:

He dropped out

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

stupid motherfucker!!!!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

god drat you steyer

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1227411498718330880?s=20

the plot thickens

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

oh gently caress my life I already cashed out and took a $10 loss

the strat is back on! It all hinged on SC anyway

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

WampaLord posted:

oh gently caress my life I already cashed out and took a $10 loss

the strat is back on! It all hinged on SC anyway

lmao same but then I bought it back for the same amount

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

We're 100% going to have a contested convention.

Bernie being the nominee is more likely than a brokered convention, although it's not impossible and would be a lot of fun

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I’m raging at the same day alphabetical tie thing. I’ll never get that dollar fifty back!

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

drat, I was really hoping Amy could overtake Pete but it's looking like that's not going to happen. oh well, Bernie will more than make up for that attempt.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
thanks for the $16 in gambling winnings bernie

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

WampaLord posted:

:siren: ABANDON THE STEYER STRATEGY :siren:

He dropped out
I just read this post and sold the 1c Steyer shares I'd bought yesterday. Thanks WampaLord!

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
any idea how long it should take the new hampshire secretary of state to certify the winner?

i want my berniebux

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bawfuls posted:

I just read this post and sold the 1c Steyer shares I'd bought yesterday. Thanks WampaLord!

He's back in, BTW. Strategy may still pay off in the run up to SC, during the vote counting, or shortly after, depending on results

zynga dot com
Nov 11, 2001

wtf jill im not a bear!!!

A dossier and a state of melted brains: The Jess campaign has it all.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

any idea how long it should take the new hampshire secretary of state to certify the winner?

i want my berniebux

Just cash out at 99c and move to a new contract. I got out at 99c when there was still a little concern that Pete might catch up - not worth the worry for an extra cent.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Rodatose posted:

make sure you have it hidden well in case you get stopped by the cops. i know a guy who got busted for 10 years for holding klob

smh at the sentencing disparity between crack klob and powdered klob

Thanks a lot, Biden.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Klobuchar has to be criminally undervalued in nevada right now. Already rode $.08 -> $.12 once today, back in at $.08 hoping for $.15

She's going to get at least one good poll post-NH.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I made some good money on Yang Death and Rules Fuckery tonight. Got out of my "Yang doesn't win any primaries" position at 99c when he announced he was dropping out, then threw a bunch of that money at 15 cent No on Yang being the next candidate to drop out knowing that the alphabetical order tiebreaker would resolve the market to Bennet if he dropped out on the same night. Lo and behold, Bennet dropped out just a few minutes later, and I sold all of those 15 cent Yang No shares for 99c moments later.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

I made some good money on Yang Death and Rules Fuckery tonight. Got out of my "Yang doesn't win any primaries" position at 99c when he announced he was dropping out, then threw a bunch of that money at 15 cent No on Yang being the next candidate to drop out knowing that the alphabetical order tiebreaker would resolve the market to Bennet if he dropped out on the same night. Lo and behold, Bennet dropped out just a few minutes later, and I sold all of those 15 cent Yang No shares for 99c moments later.

now this is loving pro poo poo right here

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Goddamn that's nice.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Vox Nihili posted:

holy poo poo

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

feel like Vox has been the king of this thread and predecessors for four years now

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
closing in on $49, feeling big about it

and people swinging around multi-hundo bets

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kazak_Hstan posted:

closing in on $49, feeling big about it

and people swinging around multi-hundo bets
you could've had $1,000... if you voted for yang

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
if he gets vice president we get $500 a month

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Vox Nihili posted:

Rainbow Jeremy is an excellent tipster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Andrew Ying enters the race, promises to take one thousand dollars from every U.S. citizen each month and distribute it to the BRAVE MUJAHIDEEN FIGHTERS OF AFGHANISTAN in the form of scrap metal.