Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
whine moms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Martman posted:

Bernie's gonna cut off all our dicks and replace them with socialized dicks

thank you

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
amy destroying liz is just another example of the rampant misogyny that has hampered the warren campaign

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:vince:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Bobby Digital posted:

amy destroying liz is just another example of the rampant misogyny that has hampered the warren campaign

Stick a comb in her campaign, its done!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
klob should advocate for warren to step down in the name of party unity lmao

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

id like to see how your hair would fare in a blizzardddddd!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
It's so hilarious to me that Warren tried a craven 11th hour character assassination on Bernie just so she could pivot into being the #girlboss candidate, and all it did was make people flock from her in droves to Klobuchar whether they were voters or NYT op-ed writers

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
ok for real tho

how many states does bernie have to win before i change my name to a new enemy

i will NOT be pete this is non-negotiable

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Peacoffee posted:

id like to see how your hair would fare in a blizzardddddd!
gently caress this is like the Farnsworth voice now

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

ok for real tho

pfft typical bernie bros not willing to compromise

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I'm terrible with political predictions, but it still just blows my mind how far Warren has fallen. Maybe out of Iowa/NH she can put together a 3rd place finish somewhere else, but yikes.

A buddy of mine is, unfortunately, canvassing for her in Arkansas and from what he told me, the Warren organizer that called him about it made it sound like he was the only one who actually said yes. Needless to say, assuming she doesn't drop out before then, I'm hyped to see her Super Tuesday flame out.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

ok for real tho

more like cornslop

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1227450582430093314?s=20

:lol:

But wait, there's a follow-up tweet threaded underneath. Maybe---

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1227462855240376320?s=20

:hmbol:

sand maggot
Jan 3, 2020

MeatwadIsGod posted:

It's so hilarious to me that Warren tried a craven 11th hour character assassination on Bernie just so she could pivot into being the #girlboss candidate, and all it did was make people flock from her in droves to Klobuchar whether they were voters or NYT op-ed writers

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

So the media is just trying to make themselves irrelevant for all future generations then. It's just word of mouth from here on out for anyone below 30.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

One thing that makes me happy is that the media narrative coming out of this isn't going to be, "Pete only narrowly lost!" It's going to be, "Look at Klobmentum!" because that's what they've been holding their collective breath for for months. Which is great for Bernie. More complete inability for the center-right to unify behind one candidate.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Huntman posted:

I'm terrible with political predictions, but it still just blows my mind how far Warren has fallen. Maybe out of Iowa/NH she can put together a 3rd place finish somewhere else, but yikes.

A buddy of mine is, unfortunately, canvassing for her in Arkansas and from what he told me, the Warren organizer that called him about it made it sound like he was the only one who actually said yes. Needless to say, assuming she doesn't drop out before then, I'm hyped to see her Super Tuesday flame out.

you should talk him in to canvassing for bernie

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I just came back in time from 2021 and would like to tell you all that the world is an incredible place for the 10% of humanity that survived.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

oh my god lmao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Drinkfist posted:

I just came back in time from 2021 and would like to tell you all that the world is an incredible place for the 10% of humanity that survived.
drat, coronavirus owns

gregday
May 23, 2003

not one delegate for Biden or warren goddamn

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

elizabeth warren will be a very good treasury secretary in the bernie sanders administration

nah, gently caress her. no democrat should have a position in sanders administration.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
I want literally zero people currently running for President to be in the sanders administration other than Bernie Sanders himself.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FAILED WARREN

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
None of these dumb motherfuckers are getting anything from a Sanders administration, not even a forgotten cabinet position. They all suck rear end and he knows it. They're hanging on for dear life because if he wins their careers are all over and they're all getting primaried not long after that.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Pirate Jet posted:

I want literally zero people currently running for President to be in the sanders administration other than Bernie Sanders himself.

vermin supreme :colbert:

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

I cancelled my cheap, 20 bux a year cuz i'm overseas sub over this tweet

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1227502497725419521

Donated 27 more bux to Bernie earlier.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

these idiot loving takes are going to get so much better as we approach super tuesday, it owns so much

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Opinion: Sanders walks away with the nomination, but that's not important anymore.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Bernie please redistribute my dick away, I'll take some dude's spare uterus he's not using

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddayen/status/1227514532639080448

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

T-man posted:

Bernie please redistribute my dick away, I'll take some dude's spare uterus he's not using

#notutermeuterus

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Dreylad posted:

on to the next state

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bobby Digital posted:

#notutermeuterus

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

"PAGING"? Jesus, give that man a mobile phone!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Winning feels good you guys, let’s do more of it.

sand maggot
Jan 3, 2020

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Toplowtech posted:

"PAGING"? Jesus, give that man a mobile phone!

Biden chimes in: "and I remember back in 1908, we had to use telegrams, which reminds me of a story [two hours of rambling later] and in summary, if you vote for me I will break your kneecaps"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Yeah. Good. Okay