Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Kamrat posted:

NMR training for battle in northern Värmland
https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=93&artikel=7402995

Stuff like this really scares me

They want you to be scared and afraid to act against them.

That's exactly why we should mock them and poo poo on them anywhere we can, never let them appear powerful or strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

KozmoNaut posted:

They want you to be scared and afraid to act against them.

That's exactly why we should mock them and poo poo on them anywhere we can, never let them appear powerful or strong.

Speaking of which, the big and strong NMR guy charged with vandalising the Jewish cemetery in Randers was apparently previously indicted for violently assaulting and threatening the life of a woman who rejected his advances. (He got a treatment sentence, because of course.)

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Kamrat posted:

NMR training for battle in northern Värmland
https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=93&artikel=7402995

Stuff like this really scares me

Sveriges Radio posted:

på lägret ägnade de sig, enligt uppgifter i organisationens egna nyhetskanal, åt kampträning, diskuterade sterilisering, planerade 1 maj och lekte spökboll

I mean, on one hand i want to make fun of this but on the other hand i kinda miss this from gym class in school.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Dirk Pitt posted:

You fuckers are stuck with me. I got permanent residence today. Next year I'll be eligible to start voting.
Awesome :toot:

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Zudgemud posted:

I mean, on one hand i want to make fun of this but on the other hand i kinda miss this from gym class in school.

NMR is such a bad acronym, cause I get completly different connotations from it.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Cardiac posted:

NMR is such a bad acronym, cause I get completly different connotations from it.

one of the many curses the gods have imposed upon structural biologists

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Cardiac posted:

My M.Sc. is in NMR of nucleic acids, makes me twitch.

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I work right next to the NMR facility, yet I have never been invited for spökboll.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Zudgemud posted:

I work right next to the NMR facility, yet I have never been invited for spökboll.

Maybe they fear your powerful underhand throws.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Generation Identitær are going to Christiansborg. They just. can't. stop. inviting. nazis.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Somebody called in a bomb threat to the ad company that made the SAS commercial claiming meatballs weren't Scandinavian in origin.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
I mean, death to everyone working in marketing, but that is peak butthurt.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Somebody called in a bomb threat to the ad company that made the SAS commercial claiming meatballs weren't Scandinavian in origin.

Link? This is primo for the Fragility thread.

Edit: found it and jfc

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/sas-raderade-reklamfilm-efter-kritikstorm

teen witch fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Feb 13, 2020

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Mordekai posted:

I mean, death to everyone working in marketing, but that is peak butthurt.

A True and Proud Swede will only eat dried unsalted cod for dinner; dunking it in svagdricka. Then go to sleep on the mud floor next to every other warm blooded creature they live with and eventually die at the ripe old age of 30. Any other way of life is dirty and foreign. :sweden:

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Replace Svagdricka with Filmjölk imo

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Both svagdricka and filmjölk are good.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Hjortronfil är enda fil.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Långfil

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
bussfil

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

SplitSoul posted:

Generation Identitær are going to Christiansborg. They just. can't. stop. inviting. nazis.

Er det DF igen?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Gedt posted:

Långfil

I believe this is the same as finnish villi. Very good.

e: Grandmother used to make it just by putting regular milk in bowls and a dab of the stuff in the bottom, then the next day or so it was done.

His Divine Shadow fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Feb 13, 2020

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Racist nativists: "The left is made up of precious snowflakes and all Muslims are terrorists."

Also racist nativists: "MEATBALLHU AKBORK"

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Racist nativists: "The left is made up precious snowflakes and all Muslims are terrorists."

My fat immigrant fingers are unable to do the needful (needfil, another horrific concoction I’m physically unable to stomach)

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

His Divine Shadow posted:

I believe this is the same as finnish villi. Very good.

Finnish Filbunke is best though. Sadly i can only get it at a premium here, in tiny tiny containers.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Gedt posted:

Finnish Filbunke is best though. Sadly i can only get it at a premium here, in tiny tiny containers.

Check my edit, you can make lots more from just one. Like feeding a sourdough starter almost.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Check my edit, you can make lots more from just one. Like feeding a sourdough starter almost.

Any milk? 'Cause i always thought you needed unseperated milk

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Gedt posted:

Any milk? 'Cause i always thought you needed unseperated milk

I have heard of this as well. I remember doing it with just regular milk myself many years ago, as well as my parents doing it when I was young, just regular milk. My grandparents were dairy farmers so they got all their milk from the coolant tank.

But unseparated milk is easy to get a hold of nowadays, at least here all the eco labeled milk is unhomogenized. Whole milk probably best at any rate.

Maybe I should try it again...

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

I have heard of this as well. I remember doing it with just regular milk myself many years ago, as well as my parents doing it when I was young, just regular milk. My grandparents were dairy farmers so they got all their milk from the coolant tank.

But unseparated milk is easy to get a hold of nowadays, at least here all the eco labeled milk is unhomogenized. Whole milk probably best at any rate.

Maybe I should try it again...

Dads cousin operates iirc the biggest dairyfarm in Södermanland, im sure i could get some purestrain

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

SplitSoul posted:

Racist nativists: "The left is made up of precious snowflakes and all Muslims are terrorists."

Fascists and racists are hypocrites, news at 11.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/gustavkassel/status/1227904905828032518?s=21

White peoples really are unbearable when they declare themselves as victims.

Seagull Fiasco
Jul 25, 2011

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/gustavkassel/status/1227904905828032518?s=21

White peoples really are unbearable when they declare themselves as victims.

So... What he's saying is he just voluntarily forfeited his Eurobonus points? That he accumulated buying full-price flights? It's not a paid membership. Man, he's really sticking it to the meatball infidels.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

But...meatballs don't originate from Scandinavia. :psyduck:

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Påstandene var korrekt nok de. Men hvis alt som er bra fra hele verden allerede er brakt hit hvorfor skal jeg da gidde å reise? Hvis det virkelig ikke finnes steder du kan dra til med unik identitet er det da moralsk forsvarlig å reise med fly? Jeg fikk ikke mer lyst til å reise med SAS etter å ha sett reklamen.

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Snus, snaps och saltlakrits
It's pretty dumb to argue about where ground meat in the most basic shape comes from imo. But then again this ad seems like a honey trap for bad twitter takes.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

What the gently caress are Scandinavian windmills?

Other than what's obvious from their name.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Randarkman posted:

Huge fans of renewable energy

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Nice piece of fish posted:

Huge fans of renewable energy

You bastard

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

Randarkman posted:

The SAS ad is a Scandinavian windmill. Just look at all the people tilting at it.

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
ait heres the hot take

1, they wanted the "scandal"
2, they want the libs who reject flying due to "flygskam" to fly with them to own sd/dfp

thank u for comin 2 my ted talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Baudolino posted:

Påstandene var korrekt nok de. Men hvis alt som er bra fra hele verden allerede er brakt hit hvorfor skal jeg da gidde å reise?

Min livssyn.