Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Weedle
May 31, 2006

PantsBandit posted:

I am grateful for video game NPCs consistently sending classified information and passwords over email.

nsf001
smashthestate

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
Started playing Bloodborne a few weeks back and while it's awesome, I'm on the Pthumerian Descendant boss in the last chalice dungeon and it has me questioning a lot of life decisions I've made.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I played a D2 strike with “lolislurper” once

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

every time i boot up a game i just think "god what's the loving point" and quit

not a good week for kerrzhe

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Kerrzhe posted:

every time i boot up a game i just think "god what's the loving point"

cheevos

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Kerrzhe posted:

every time i boot up a game i just think "god what's the loving point" and quit

not a good week for kerrzhe

this may not help you but when this happens to me i stop whatever i had been working on and play an old favorite

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I started ScourgeBringer and immediately felt the same way tbh, maybe it's in the air

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Election season does that to me.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I started ScourgeBringer and immediately felt the same way tbh, maybe it's in the air

Yeah it's been a long week

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I'm just suffering from Videogame Paralysis where I want to play three games at once

This post brought to you by the "6am and the cat is screaming in my face" gang

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
33 hours later and I'm finally done with Far Cry Primal. :toot:

And for once I have a handful of games picked out to jump into next. :toot:

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Finally finishing up mass effect 3. I had a fantastic moment where I upgraded the geth, all the quarians stupidly refused to stop attacking them and were murdered, and then Tali committed suicide and I ignored the paragon mouse click to ?? save her?? or whatever. I hated her and when the mission started I thought "this rear end in a top hat again" so I'm glad she's dead. I hope the game continues to deliver, never played it before

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Help Im Alive posted:

I've never tried Dr Pepper but almost bought one once when I was playing Steins; Gate where they drink dk pepper #productplacement

I once worked at a chain convenience store, and there was a promotion where you could get 2 chocolate bars for the price of one and if you added the 5 cent deposit you got a free Dr. Pepper.

Every single customer who bought 2 chocolates told me "no thanks" on the Dr. Pepper.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

I once worked at a chain convenience store, and there was a promotion where you could get 2 chocolate bars for the price of one and if you added the 5 cent deposit you got a free Dr. Pepper.

Every single customer who bought 2 chocolates told me "no thanks" on the Dr. Pepper.

understandable since drinking dr pepper after eating chocolate makes your mouth all foamy and gross

Zushio
May 8, 2008
Dr. Pepper lover and I agree with the above regarding chocolate and soda.

Steins; Gate felt like a moment of validation for me.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Kerrzhe posted:

understandable since drinking dr pepper after eating chocolate makes your mouth all foamy and gross

They coulda saved it for later imo.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hilario Baldness posted:

Started playing Bloodborne a few weeks back and while it's awesome, I'm on the Pthumerian Descendant boss in the last chalice dungeon and it has me questioning a lot of life decisions I've made.

One of the few bosses I'd say you really need to learn to parry for

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

drat it's true:

https://twitter.com/VGAdvisor/status/1227757104926035968?s=19

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

redreader posted:

Finally finishing up mass effect 3. I had a fantastic moment where I upgraded the geth, all the quarians stupidly refused to stop attacking them and were murdered, and then Tali committed suicide and I ignored the paragon mouse click to ?? save her?? or whatever. I hated her and when the mission started I thought "this rear end in a top hat again" so I'm glad she's dead. I hope the game continues to deliver, never played it before

Tali is a dumb alcoholic bitch.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

she’s as annoying as her sweat is delicious

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
The first time I drank doctor pepper was right after eating my first pepperami and I immediately spewed

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
there is a specific kind of cockroach that smells exactly like Dr. Pepper when you crush it and it ruined the drink for me for ages

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't know anything about Haven, but it's opening movie is baller as shiiiiiiiit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omsNUHAguHg

re:Dr Pepper. They tried to launch it here in Australia back in the 90s and it loving bombed hard. Tasted like cough medicine you give kids in soft drink form. :barf:

For an extra laugh look up the Aussie Dr Pepper ad campaign.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

SeXReX posted:

there is a specific kind of cockroach that smells exactly like Dr. Pepper when you crush it and it ruined the drink for me for ages

Cockroach is one of the 23 flavors.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8g1GxZe1lE

YouTube Poops still exist only now they're Art

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
you dk pepper haters just arent intellectuals

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

The newest member of the DK Crew.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Infinitum posted:

I don't know anything about Haven, but it's opening movie is baller as shiiiiiiiit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omsNUHAguHg

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nah Danger rules, he's also on the Furi soundtrack if you haven't heard of him before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9QmKYttBt4

(Same company is making Haven)

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

SeXReX posted:

There's a bunch of rats at my work that have induced diabetes and the amount and smell of their piss has made me swear off soda

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
that haven trailer owns, and the gameplay and mood of the demo owns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2wsQJWy_Uc

shame about the superlame round based combat, breaks the flow too much

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

goblin week posted:

There's a bunch of rats at my work that have induced diabetes and the amount and smell of their piss has made me swear off soda

You should probably swear off your rat piss sniffing habit as well.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Infinitum posted:

You should probably swear off your rat piss sniffing habit as well.

lmao

I'm a rat janitor, basically. I work in an animal breeding place where we create all the weird genetic variants of rats and mice that get shipped off to real scientists.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

How's the new Bad Rats sequel coming along?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Remember when Bad Rats was the worst game on Steam lol

Weedle
May 31, 2006

goblin week posted:

lmao

I'm a rat janitor, basically. I work in an animal breeding place where we create all the weird genetic variants of rats and mice that get shipped off to real scientists.

How did Pete Buttigieg escape?

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Dang, Geoff (or whoever runs the site itself) didn't waste any time in stripping his Game Critics Awards site of everything even slightly related to E3.

http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/

That's like twenty years give or take of E3's just gone. It was nice seeing it kept up throughout the past decades.

Especially during the mid-2000's when they actually had little blurbs from the journalists on why a game won one of their awards. I always liked going back and seeing everyone declare Spore best game of all time three years before it actually came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Dang, Geoff (or whoever runs the site itself) didn't waste any time in stripping his Game Critics Awards site of everything even slightly related to E3.

http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/

That's like twenty years give or take of E3's just gone. It was nice seeing it kept up throughout the past decades.

Especially during the mid-2000's when they actually had little blurbs from the journalists on why a game won one of their awards. I always liked going back and seeing everyone declare Spore best game of all time three years before it actually came out.

Did Geoff make that site in 2001?