Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

El Mero Mero posted:

Like imagine the city of Seattle. He mass migrated 2x+ Seattles worth of humans out of the country.

Obama's staffers got mad at the republicans for not giving them due credit on how many families they were splitting up and deporting

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/the-obama-boys

quote:

There was a feeling that [the White House] needed to show the American public that you believed in enforcement, and that [we weren’t pushing for] open borders. But in hindsight I was like, what did we get for that? We deported more people than ever before. All these families separated, and Republicans didn’t give him one ounce of credit. There may as well have been open borders for five years.

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 17:10 on Feb 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Echo Chamber posted:

Ginsburg thinking Kavanaugh is such a nice guy.

she was also close friends with scalia

duz posted:

and how hard he tried to hide how short he is in all the photos

both feet clearly in the air here lol

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

both feet clearly in the air here lol

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
blood coming out of her wherever

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

blood coming out of her wherever

all the people running cover saying you can't know what he meant were heralds of this era

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Is Australia still on fire?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
is the amazon rainforest still on fire

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Reaganbook

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

MonsieurChoc posted:

Is Australia still on fire?

no it's flooding now

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYOSaKGtLmk

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i heard a clutch of chuds talking about how good and cool trump is at a diner todsy. one guy said trump wrote a bunch of books because he was just that smart.

i just remembered the guy who wrote art of the deal for him told everyone trump is profoundly stupid, has no patience, and is illiterate.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Eat This Glob posted:

i heard a clutch of chuds talking about how good and cool trump is at a diner todsy. one guy said trump wrote a bunch of books because he was just that smart.

i just remembered the guy who wrote art of the deal for him told everyone trump is profoundly stupid, has no patience, and is illiterate.

Haha gently caress you for knowing things. You get to be miserable

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Comrayn posted:

When some jewel thieves hijacked a UPS truck so the cops hid behind bystander vehicles while just completely unloading into the entire truck killing everyone including the hostage driver and then UPS thanked the cops.

That driver was 3 days from retirement

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

That driver was 3 days from retirement

he didn't have to work the last 3 days at least

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mooyashi posted:

lol the top 3 candidates at the moment are a homosexual, a woman and a dude thought of by republicans as a communist. after what having a half black president did to break GOP brains I imagine the shrieking, white hot ball of rage to grow like the shadow planet from 5th element when any of them get elected

I hope some die from it, I really do. Just stroke out after any of them win. I know you're not supposed to say that but they say worse regularly and god drat if taking the high road's getting us anywhere

Flavius Aetass posted:

he didn't have to work the last 3 days at least

I mean now they don't have to pay him his pension

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 22:17 on Feb 13, 2020

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ikanreed posted:

Haha gently caress you for knowing things. You get to be miserable

it loving sucks op

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

That time diamond and silk testified before Congress, were allowed to both take the stand together, got caught lying under oath about taking money from trump, and then nothing happened to them

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Does anyone remember who that politician(?) that stood at the urinal with their pants around their ankles?

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
deal from strength or get crushed every time

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
donald trump is going to get a state funeral lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

exmarx posted:

art of the dead

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

exmarx posted:

Donald Trump Elementary School

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

exmarx posted:

lmao that hadn't occurred to me. hopefully it is a recreation of the reagan funeral cartoon where they drive a stake into his heart saying "it's the only way to be sure"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

Donald Trump international airport

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I was literally just thinking of this stuff this morning when I remembered that one of the most impressive publics works projects of the 20th century is named after Hoover, who at the time of its construction was certainly in contention for being the worst president in living memory

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The Donald Trump Presidential Library

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Donald Trump Memorial KFC

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Inceltown posted:

Donald Trump Memorial KFC

Come on surely it'd be McDonald's

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Donald Trump Memorial McDonald's Trash Can.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LastInLine posted:

Come on surely it'd be McDonald's

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

That time Brett Stephens was called a bedbug on Twitter and he got on his high horse, decrying the insult as an antisemitic slur, and all the NYT was able to find to back up his whiny bullshit was one quote from one book about the Nazis eradicating the bedbugs from a ghetto and saying that's where the slur comes from but they were probably talking about a literal bedbug infestation, not a euphemism for Jews

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

That time Brett Stephens was called a bedbug on Twitter and he got on his high horse, decrying the insult as an antisemitic slur, and all the NYT was able to find to back up his whiny bullshit was one quote from one book about the Nazis eradicating the bedbugs from a ghetto and saying that's where the slur comes from but they were probably talking about a literal bedbug infestation, not a euphemism for Jews

The link he posted also had data showing that he searched for "Jews as bedbugs" on Google Books.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

241 years ago today

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
whomst among us

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Echo Chamber posted:

a statue is some racist backwater like new york that shows Trump holding an american flag while stomping on a mexican child

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Some future democratic president is going to cite Donald Trump as an exemplar of a more civilized age of civility and integrity before bringing back child labor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Dare you enter my magical realm?