Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Neckbeard Walk Into The Bathroom Like Neckbeard Shave Your Neck Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

did warren actually claim to be ahead of the cutting edge on tupac its not like a disqualifying reason but it is weirdly plausible in the context of her history of telling completely pointless lies about bullshit no one cares about

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
lmao that comic, if aoc or omar was running i'd happily vote for them because they've so far proven to be actual leftists who have goals to make my life and the country better, but since i'm not voting for someone who throws staples at their employees or a person who started walking back and giving up on m4a before the primaries were even finished i'm a sexist

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

did warren actually claim to be ahead of the cutting edge on tupac its not like a disqualifying reason but it is weirdly plausible in the context of her history of telling completely pointless lies about bullshit no one cares about

That panel is specifically about Kamala Harris.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Actual Bernie voters: "His policies are better and he's more committed to them"

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
idk I prefer my democratic nominees not be former republicans

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Isn't the bottom left one completely real? Like, whether people say it or not they're projecting their own uncertainty about voting for a woman (or whatever minority in politics) onto other people, and our hosed up primary system encourages that kind of thinking.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Isn't the bottom left one completely real? Like, whether people say it or not they're projecting their own uncertainty about voting for a woman (or whatever minority in politics) onto other people, and our hosed up primary system encourages that kind of thinking.

yeah. I've most recently heard the variant from a hispanic guy that he agreed with Bernie on everything but didn't trust white people to vote for him.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Samurai Sanders posted:

we live in a post trump world

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
My beard is a symbol of the proletariat

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Trump is in charge of the deep state, good to know.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
AKAB (all Knotts are bad)

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

There's some odd poo poo going on with perspective here. His hip looks dislocated, his right leg is larger but the vanishing point lines make it look like it's behind his other leg.

I don't even want to know what his accompanying rant was.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Donald Trump with the Mentat eyebrows

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Hey who was the cartoonist that does like negative space lithograph etchings or whateve? Like white drawings on black background with a scratchy looking art style. Haven't seen him posted for a while.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
Enos

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Every art teacher Ben Garrison ever had:

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

There's some odd poo poo going on with perspective here

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

reading 20 pages of this thread in one go is one hell of a trip, do no recommend

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Nice thanks. Looks like he still draws

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Owns.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

those expressions say less wow what an impressive thing rush is doing and more loving hell with this im not carrying that thing

quote:

is this supposed to be an edit because that just looks like nonsense

quote:

see how little i care about you hollywood wow i so do not care

quote:

this looks like she took a page out of a whimsical childrens books and tried to make it racist somehow

quote:

easily fixed because its obvious how to put it back together huh thats a more optimistic message than i was expecting

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Here's my idea for a political cartoon: the solution to America's problems represented by a two piece puzzle that when complete reads NORTH KOREA JUCHE

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

everyone should be saving a folder of poo poo like this lol

The Cartoonist Has No Idea How Elections Work

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

Why did Bernie kill Gary Busey? :ohdear:
e:fixed

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

the joker and robert mcnamara team up to perform cruel medical experiments on live animals

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I can never tell when one strip begins and another begins.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Where did his body go?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Stoatbringer posted:

Where did his body go?

i suspect the intercession of an editor. a head in a basket is much less gory than a severed neck.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

"My mom told me that if I kept making this face, it would freeze like this.

Turns out she was right."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Perhaps the most boomer-poo poo cartoon I've ever seen that wasn't by Branco

Stoatbringer posted:

Where did his body go?

Joy to the world, Joe Biden's dead
I barbecued his head

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

That panel is specifically about Kamala Harris.

So that guy is a loving centrist? Lol.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/claytoonz/status/1228264383626739713?s=19

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Crowsbeak posted:

So that guy is a loving centrist? Lol.

The KHive was about more than mere centrism, they were also the main home for people with extremely severe idpol poisoning such as the staff of everyday feminism dot com

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Essentially the Harris campaign was tfw u care what the president looks like so much that you have convinced yourself all other issues are trivial distractions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

The KHive was about more than mere centrism, they were also the main home for people with extremely severe idpol poisoning such as the staff of everyday feminism dot com

So. Bully him more ?