Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I keep my toilet brush in the shower so I can clean myself and wash off the poop chunks at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Inzombiac posted:

I keep my toilet brush in the shower so I can clean myself and wash off the poop chunks at the same time.

Yeah but what's the toilet brush have to do with that

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I had a buddy in high school who (at least claimed he) never wiped, and just got into the shower to rinse off after every poo poo.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I had a buddy in high school who (at least claimed he) never wiped, and just got into the shower to rinse off after every poo poo.

I heard the same from one dude but also he didn't wipe because it was "gay".

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
How is having crusty poo poo constantly all over your rear end gay?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Leavemywife posted:

Other way around, man

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Leavemywife posted:

No no no, having a sparkling clean anus is gay, having a butt that looks like someone dropped a whole tray of half-baked brownies on the kitchen floor is un-gay.

It came up in another thread at some point, apparently some people believe that putting anything between your butt cheeks (including toilet paper) makes you gay.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

No no no, having a sparkling clean anus is gay, having a butt that looks like someone dropped a whole tray of half-baked brownies on the kitchen floor is un-gay.

It came up in another thread at some point, apparently some people believe that putting anything between your butt cheeks (including toilet paper) makes you gay.

if there was ever an indictment of American* sex ed

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Taking a poo poo is basically auto-pegging

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

The same crowd tend to believe women get super aroused every time they use a tampon.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I can't believe how many straight women are having gay sex with men

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that women are having sex with men at all. I don’t get the appeal.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Failed Imagineer posted:

Taking a poo poo is basically auto-pegging

I’m so straight I don’t poo poo at all.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

christmas boots posted:

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that women are having sex with men at all. I don’t get the appeal.

Yo, as a bi dude (Bidoof?) I can confirm that men were a mistake.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i live in a building with two shared shower rooms in the basement so i cant rinse my poop-tools in the shower. i mean i can if i sneak them down when nobody is around but that gives me anxiety. i want to be able to proudly walk to the shower without pooptools in my hands.

it actually frustrated me a lot until i realized that i can skip the tools and just poop in the shower

its like a standing bidet, but upside down

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I saved so much time once I added in drinking and pooping to my shower routine, I really don't know how I got along before.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Krankenstyle posted:

i live in a building with two shared shower rooms in the basement so i cant rinse my poop-tools in the shower. i mean i can if i sneak them down when nobody is around but that gives me anxiety. i want to be able to proudly walk to the shower without pooptools in my hands.

it actually frustrated me a lot until i realized that i can skip the tools and just poop in the shower

its like a standing bidet, but upside down

You could just do handstands while pooping in the shower to make the bidet working from the correct direction.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Inzombiac posted:

Yo, as a bi dude (Bidoof?) I can confirm that men were a mistake.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

It's only gay if you go in between your cheeks. That's why men stand up to wipe and mop up what gets extruded out.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The fact that anyone stands up to wipe means humanity is doomed.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Captain Hygiene posted:

I saved so much time once I added in drinking and pooping to my shower routine, I really don't know how I got along before.

You're really racking up the username/post combos recently.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm perturbed by the usage of extruded in this context. Don't text me again.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Captain Hygiene posted:

I missed the "pooping" bit on my first read and I was one hundred percent ready to come along with you. A shower beer after a long hot day is glorious.

As it stands, you're on your own.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Lol if you limit your shower beers to time of day, shift length, or temperature

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I'm here to fix your Toilet Kitchen.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Forums user Inceltown's name is a play on "Tinseltown".

(I think? I don't know where the syllable emphasis is on "incel"; in my head it was always like IN-SELL, both getting equal weight. But if I'm correct, that's clever.)

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good pun as well. Along the lines of Shitpost Malone.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Post Malone is.a music Man, not a sportsball man.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Forums user Inceltown's name is a play on "Tinseltown".

(I think? I don't know where the syllable emphasis is on "incel"; in my head it was always like IN-SELL, both getting equal weight. But if I'm correct, that's clever.)

I can confirm you're correct.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Beachcomber posted:

Post Malone is.a music Man, not a sportsball man.

Shitpost Malone is a play on Post Malone

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

When people say they wipe standing up, do they mean standing up, or they lean forward and lift their butt up like a squat? And people who sit, do they just reach their hand through the gap in their legs (butt crack??) and hope they don't touch the water?

I need diagrams.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Friend posted:

And people who sit, do they just reach their hand through the gap in their legs (butt crack??) and hope they don't touch the water?

Of course not, you just scoop and splash. It's like a free bidet!!

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

American toilets are designed differently from everyone else and have more water in them so touching the water is not a concern elsewhere in the world.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Shitpost Malone is a play on Post Malone

No, I get it. My post was something I had just learned.

Helith posted:

American toilets are designed differently from everyone else and have more water in them so touching the water is not a concern elsewhere in the world.

American poops require advanced toilets. Ironically, Toto is the most unclogable brand.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Beachcomber posted:

No, I get it. My post was something I had just learned.

So was mine :downs:

Your post made it click.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Centipoise is a unit of viscosity.

It's apparently not a Pokemon.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

:lmao:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Friend posted:

When people say they wipe standing up, do they mean standing up, or they lean forward and lift their butt up like a squat? And people who sit, do they just reach their hand through the gap in their legs (butt crack??) and hope they don't touch the water?

I need diagrams.

You lift up one cheek and wipe from the south-east. Then you lift up the other cheek and wipe from the south-west.

Those that wipe standing up actually stuff a wad of toilet paper between their bum cheeks and walk around a bit, then squat so the pooey wad falls out, and just leave it right there on the toilet floor for poowad goblins to find. It's good luck I hear but personally I don't believe in it.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jerry Cotton posted:

You lift up one cheek and wipe from the south-east. Then you lift up the other cheek and wipe from the south-west.

This is why I have a compass app on my phone

E:CompAss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Failed Imagineer posted:

This is why I have a compass app on my phone

E:CompAss

Do not, I repeat: do not wipe with your phone.