Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I for one will be glad when Obama returns and Voldemort is banished

Obama's the ancient king who refused to destroy the One Ring and was destroyed by it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanadium
Jan 8, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Obama's the ancient king who refused to destroy the One Ring and was destroyed by it.

I think about tthat silly cartoon way too often.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

30-50 feral microns

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

:pwn:

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Stoatbringer posted:

Oh my god, support her back you monster!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

"Crunsh" is very funny to me.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Hello, John.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

sparing some expense

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Hello, John!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 23:24 on Feb 16, 2020

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Seagull and cockatoo should be swapped here because cockatoos know what they're loving doing when they commit their random atrocities.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dude, no, come on. Cockatoos can be good and fun domestic friends who dip into mischief, but a seagull will never take a master and is a big gross annoying piece of poo poo.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Cockatoos are like having a toddler who never grows up but could still potentially outlive you. They can be sweet and loving when they want something but will just as happily stab you in the back. Like literally, their breaks are sharp as gently caress. They are the embodiment of evil imo.

For reference I think most toddlers exhibit pretty classic psychotic behaviours too, and would also class them as chaotic evil.

"Never takes a master and is a big gross piece of poo poo" describes chaotic neutral pretty well imo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I've never had a pet bird but I know parrot people are all weirdo charles manson stoners, cockatoo people have fried nerves, and budgie / lovebird people are super chill cookie-baking grannies

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I've never had a pet bird but I know parrot people are all weirdo charles manson stoners, cockatoo people have fried nerves, and budgie / lovebird people are super chill cookie-baking grannies

what about zebra finches owners. also my grandma had a budgie so youre spot on.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

bike tory posted:

Cockatoos are like having a toddler who never grows up but could still potentially outlive you. They can be sweet and loving when they want something but will just as happily stab you in the back. Like literally, their breaks are sharp as gently caress. They are the embodiment of evil imo.

For reference I think most toddlers exhibit pretty classic psychotic behaviours too, and would also class them as chaotic evil.

"Never takes a master and is a big gross piece of poo poo" describes chaotic neutral pretty well imo

Good= small fine pals
Neutral= sleep on it maybe
Evil= hates you and should never be in a house

Seagull and cockatoo cannot possibly swap places between neutral and evil rows. Cockatoos have the potential to yell into cups while seagulls just want to look for diapers to eat out of trash cans between fits of rage and making GBS threads. It's like a pet antelope or a pet tuna. Some things are just nonsensical pets

Pissed Ape Sexist has a new favorite as of 03:18 on Feb 17, 2020

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Absolutely yes to all drugs, all of the time.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The human lung, for whatever reason, is extremely sensitive to bird feathers and bird dander. Owning a bird (or as an aside, sleeping on 100% down pillows) is one of the top 5 causes of interstitial lung disease. A disease where chronic inflammation from things like coal/silica dust, mold, or bird feathers, leads to the inflammatory reaction destroying your lung tissue. It’s irreversible, hard to treat, and often limiting to a person’s lifespan. It also just downright sucks.

Don’t own a bird. Ever. Don’t do it. Want a pet that you don’t have to walk? Get a fish. Get a gerbil. I’ve cared for so many people who owned a bird for a few years and came down with ILD and it’s just no joke that we as a species for whatever reason aren’t meant to be breathing bird dander day in and out.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Blind Rasputin posted:

The human lung, for whatever reason, is extremely sensitive to bird feathers and bird dander. Owning a bird (or as an aside, sleeping on 100% down pillows) is one of the top 5 causes of interstitial lung disease. A disease where chronic inflammation from things like coal/silica dust, mold, or bird feathers, leads to the inflammatory reaction destroying your lung tissue. It’s irreversible, hard to treat, and often limiting to a person’s lifespan. It also just downright sucks.

Don’t own a bird. Ever. Don’t do it. Want a pet that you don’t have to walk? Get a fish. Get a gerbil. I’ve cared for so many people who owned a bird for a few years and came down with ILD and it’s just no joke that we as a species for whatever reason aren’t meant to be breathing bird dander day in and out.

The correct way to keep birds is to yell profanities at them in response to what I presume to be their own morning profanity routines. If the come back, then I guess you have a bird now.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Ask anyone who’s been shot

If they can answer you you get a rough idea

Good point. I'll make a Facebook poll

dregan posted:

I think the official Bodycount numbers are talk poo poo, get shot

They don't specify lethality but I have to imagine theres a reason they aren't called Flesh Wound Count

Android Apocalypse posted:

Depends. 50 Cent was able to take 9 bullets without dying.

I thought it was 6 but either way it's nuts to imagine getting shot multiple times and it not putting a more major crimp in your life than it did in his

Paladinus posted:

I could probably swallow about a dozen of small calibre bullets (like .22) and easily pass them. Possibly even more, but I'm not a big guy, so maybe in a couple of sittings. Now, obviously, even one .50 would be lethal no matter what.

You'd probably want to focus on the smaller blunter rounds. I think a few 9mms would be even easier to pass than the 22s. We'll have to get someone in GWS to test it out.

Jollity Farm posted:

One in each bum cheek.

Reminds me of my wedding night

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Good= small fine pals
Neutral= sleep on it maybe
Evil= hates you and should never be in a house

Seagull and cockatoo cannot possibly swap places between neutral and evil rows. Cockatoos have the potential to yell into cups while seagulls just want to look for diapers to eat out of trash cans between fits of rage and making GBS threads. It's like a pet antelope or a pet tuna. Some things are just nonsensical pets

This is true, and I like seagulls and think they're fun, if rowdy

Chaotic evil. Children of Pazuzu and Dagon

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Dude, no, come on. Cockatoos can be good and fun domestic friends who dip into mischief, but a seagull will never take a master and is a big gross annoying piece of poo poo.

You havent lived till you've sucked a cockatoo

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Slippery posted:

You'd probably want to focus on the smaller blunter rounds. I think a few 9mms would be even easier to pass than the 22s. We'll have to get someone in GWS to test it out.

Combined TFR/GWS project.

Probably won't be as good as the last one.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Blind Rasputin posted:

poo poo, just rolled a bird and now you're telling me I can't smoke it? Do you know how hard it was to get rolling papers big enough for a pigeon?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Polyseme posted:

The correct way to keep birds is in the oven

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have owned birds my whole life and so far I have had zero "lung issues" lol

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Responsibility Scallop

Unacceptable Lobster

Persuadable Crab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

FFFFAAAFFFFF FFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFFAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF

Zzulu posted:

I have owned birds my whole life and so far I have had zero "lung issues" lol

"Posted from my Apple IHospital Bed."