Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Mitch feared his neighbor looked through his bathroom window at 2am and saw him taking a shower fully clothed trying to get red wine off a cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Carl is awesome all I got to say

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mariooncrack posted:

Pro wrestling is like this. It kind of makes sense since both Nick and Mitch are wrestling fans.

I think that's why I like it so much, yea, it's very carny poo poo and I love it.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Speaking of live shows, i went to the Detroit show a couple weeks ago and if they don’t edit it out, there’s a very special audience question during the Q&A segment

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

whydirt posted:

Speaking of live shows, i went to the Detroit show a couple weeks ago and if they don’t edit it out, there’s a very special audience question during the Q&A segment

The questioner who was drunk and almost got ejected? I liked that they thought Emma had screened his question and was fine with him wanting to come on stage and shake hands.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
He pulled a bait and switch because the question he emailed in was not what he did once he got up there. Nick and Mitch handled it well, but the crowd was super pissed at the rando dude.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

whydirt posted:

He pulled a bait and switch because the question he emailed in was not what he did once he got up there. Nick and Mitch handled it well, but the crowd was super pissed at the rando dude.

Was he fall down drunk? He sounded really out of it

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/nickwiger/status/1224054797952638976

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

whydirt posted:

Tell us the mean question, please

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
I think it was "can I come shake your hands"

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Seattle will be Ezell’s Famous Chicken

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Too many live shows, I miss regular shows

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
"Country Toad" was wonderful.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I was yelling about Rainbow Road the whole time and felt vindicated after, truly can't believe he just left that on the table.

Between that, Mitch initially claiming he was early to the restaurant and then it being revealed that they changed the time and he's just too dumb to work a Google calendar, and "thanks for coming to... Ohio!" followed by twenty straight seconds of laughter from Wiger, this was a very good Dumb Mitch episode.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
audio levels are bruutal in the new ep

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I said this episode had a weird energy when I saw it but they really edited it up to make a good energy. I still wish they had Carl Tart instead of the Sloppy Boys but "... Ohio!" and Rainbow Road were two great moments.

They cut out like 2 minutes of them complaining about the Detroit guy during Q&A lol

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Heck yeah live show in Seattle in five hours. My buddy thinks Mitch will forget to play the drop but I’m guessing it will be terrible quality and go way too long.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I think Mitch has been better about playing the drop lately.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Mitch currently doing a solo Seattle show as Wiger hasn’t shown up yet

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Mitch currently doing a solo Seattle show as Wiger hasn’t shown up yet

Lmao

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

The show was supposed to begin at 10pm but Wiger’s plane landed at 9:51, so Mitch came out alone to read the intro, roast himself, then play the drop. He then ate chocolate with the guest until Wiger arrived. Wiger had to eat the meal on stage.

The show owned, best part was an attempt to eat tossed salad and scrambled eggs that nearly resulted in Mitch vomiting.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

Hyrax Attack! posted:

The show was supposed to begin at 10pm but Wiger’s plane landed at 9:51, so Mitch came out alone to read the intro, roast himself, then play the drop. He then ate chocolate with the guest until Wiger arrived. Wiger had to eat the meal on stage.

The show owned, best part was an attempt to eat tossed salad and scrambled eggs that nearly resulted in Mitch vomiting.

As someone who generally doesn’t like live shows, this sounds great. Can’t wait to hear!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Hyrax Attack! posted:

gently caress, I hope this one goes in the main feed.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Wow. That may be the thing that finally pushes me to the Patreon.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Mitch was going to accuse Wiger of having the coronavirus when he arrived, but when he tried to put on a surgical mask he couldn’t figure it out and knocked off his Pats hat. The guest called it unintentionally masterful physical comedy.

the Insane Piano
Feb 10, 2011
I'm sorry but it was Wiger who called it a "masterclass in unintentional physical comedy."

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

the Insane Piano posted:

I'm sorry but it was Wiger who called it a "masterclass in unintentional physical comedy."

Ah good catch. The questions at the end were great, especially what video game food they’d like to eat, and Mitch was terrified Wiger would toss him around if he got hold of a super mushroom

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Mitch getting his movie credit and by extension cancelling the initial Midwest tour meant my cousin and doughboys superfan couldn’t make it to the make-up show he had tickets for and then died a while after it. I don’t actually hold that against Mitch and I doubt he did either but I am going to pass on the last thing he said about it, which was “I’m gonna boo Ghost Draft forever.” Enjoy the fuckin ghosts Mitch. The devil’s comin for ya

WEH fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Feb 17, 2020

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
A good bit would be to show up at every live show you can and mention this to Mitch after every show.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

He had too kind a heart for me to do that, not to mention that Mitch would probably take it seriously and then also die

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Mitch does believe in ghosts, that could ruin his life.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Consummate Professional posted:

Mitch does believe in ghosts, that could ruin his life.

Do it, WEH.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
"We can have a gummi bear--no, those are my gummi bears. I don't want to share my gummi bears. Those are my gummi bears."

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
The Doughboys guested on a great Vancouver podcast called Blocked Party - worth tracking down before you look at their back catalog.

Stop Podcasting Yourself guest spot probably too much to ask for. :)

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hold on did Mitch get a major miller lite commercial or was that another fat guy that looks exactly like him

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Not sure when that Vancouver show was recorded but I should have gone sounded fun

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

During the Portland Taco Time show in a short time span Wiger claimed Bugs Bunny is a rabbit and Roger Rabbit is a bunny, then tried to get #WigerStrong trending. This guy’s outta control!

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Jesus Christ I just heard what the Munch Madness Tournament of Chompions is this year. The 'boys are going to die

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
It's Tournament of Chompions: Mac Attack, a single-elimination tournament between 64 different items on the McDonald's menu.

That's crazy and I'm interested to see how the fatigue impacts their rankings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Maybe they'll realize that McDonalds actually isn't that good.