Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

boxcarhobo posted:

but have you ever done a 450 splash

ON WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED??

I did a big laugh at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

IcePhoenix posted:

How excited should I be for this I don't know who this guy is but he's been in several promotional tweets for them.

https://twitter.com/DanhausenAD/status/1227793892512272384

Extremely excited for my friend to learn the glory of OC regardless.

Danhausen is an acquired taste but I think he's hilarious. Hates swearing, wears makeup based on Pazuzu from The Exorcist, can make Tequila play at will, has a jar full of teeth which he uses as a weapon.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gresh is gonna need a new number.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Chris Bey Goon confirmed?

https://twitter.com/dashingchrisbey/status/1229272766362406915?s=21

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lamuella posted:

Danhausen is an acquired taste but I think he's hilarious. Hates swearing, wears makeup based on Pazuzu from The Exorcist, can make Tequila play at will, has a jar full of teeth which he uses as a weapon.

This sounds incredible thank you.

I was mainly just really hoping that OC would be there because he's worked with these guys a lot so to have that wish fulfilled is great but if the opponent is able to bring the best out of the gimmick then even better.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Lamuella posted:

I hope when Young Dustin finally gets to say sh*t on TNT he's immediately chastised by a debuting Danhausen.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1229420383314432005?s=19

Please poke me in the eyes, Kamiyu.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
What a loser.

https://twitter.com/DreamWWE/status/1229433190026240003

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

the gently caress?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Dream is awful at social media.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I don't watch WWE anymore but I thought Dream was a Pretty Prince of Parties or w/e and now he's tweeting about how a man sucks if he can't convince a woman to take his last name, uhhh did I miss something.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Dream is a MAGA man

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i don't watch NXT, is Dream supposed to be a face?

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
He's the face because Roddy/TUE attacked Dream and injured him, and by wrestling logic anything you do to get revenge (like suggesting you are going to kill/incapacitate a man and 'take' his wife and son) is fair game, you'd be cheering if Jon Moxley or Naito or Stone Cold or Dusty Rhodes did it, you just don't like NXT.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

this is absolutely dreadful

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

you'd be cheering Naito

I'll take "things nobody has ever accurately said about me or ever will accurately say about me" for $500, alex

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

https://twitter.com/JackEvans711/status/1229284086197506048

Jack Evans is a simple man with simple needs, and he makes them known. Loudly and constantly :hai:

My friend asked me "what's the best Jack Evans" promo and I told him Jack's been cutting a promo non-stop for the past twenty years.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

IcePhoenix posted:

How excited should I be for this I don't know who this guy is but he's been in several promotional tweets for them.

https://twitter.com/DanhausenAD/status/1227793892512272384

Extremely excited for my friend to learn the glory of OC regardless.
This shouldn't bother me, but it wasn't Monday Night Nitro. It was Monday Nitro. A sort of portmanteau.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

matt_hardy_screaming_delete.gif

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lmao they’re gonna wrestle the same match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Edge & Christian posted:

He's the face because Roddy/TUE attacked Dream and injured him, and by wrestling logic anything you do to get revenge (like suggesting you are going to kill/incapacitate a man and 'take' his wife and son) is fair game, you'd be cheering if Jon Moxley or Naito or Stone Cold or Dusty Rhodes did it, you just don't like NXT.

I really like NXT. That's a bad loving tweet.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Edge & Christian posted:

No this would be corny if any wrestler did it, having the guy who's pulling the "you're not a real masc guy because your wife kept her family name and I'm going to raise your son" be the guy working a Prince gimmick just makes it more so.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Edge & Christian posted:

eat my fuc

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao i thought the same thing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

faces aren't supposed to play in the poop. that tweet was rolling in it.

you're not a real man is a garbage diss anyway. who gives a gently caress, I could still kick your rear end. speak better trash. youre supposed to be a goddamn professional.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I hope Roddy wins

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Definitely love to use extremely toxic notions of masculinity and insinuate that women are property in my fake scripted sport

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Had to look at E&C's post a few times before i realizes it was sarcasm.

hopefully

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Definitely love to use extremely toxic notions of masculinity and insinuate that women are property in my fake scripted sport

Vince Russo: this is some heartfelt poo poo bro. Instant babyface stuff bro. I won the monday night wars bro.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

KungFu Grip posted:

Had to look at E&C's post a few times before i realizes it was sarcasm.

hopefully

lol i read it as a sarcastic read on how WWE die hards would react but now people have taken it at face value im starting to get worried

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

It was essentially what someone told me at a watch party for Takeover last night.

Also that Dave Meltzer has a hate boner for Bianca Belair because he is a "straight up racist".

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Edge & Christian posted:

Also that Dave Meltzer has a hate boner for Bianca Belair because he is a "straight up racist".

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Edge & Christian posted:

It was essentially what someone told me at a watch party for Takeover last night.

I'm sorry I misread your tone, E&C :)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dave is a gutless liberal and I wish people would quit bemoaning the point.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

does dave really dislike bianca? because that is wrong

i wanted to see her hit rhea with the KOD, i loving love that move and she is great at having an attitude

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Edge & Christian posted:

Did I miss something?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Dave has said she's green and needs work, which is true. He praised her match last night quite a bit

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

davidbix posted:

Did I miss something?
From what I can gather it was a combination of:

1) He complained that her EST thing was a bad babyface gimmick and in a very Meltzer-y way ran down how other women in NXT/WWE prove that she isn't the strongest/tallest/fastest woman there.
2) He said Charlotte shouldn't have worn heels on NXT because it made Bianca and Rhea look short (which I guess is some sort of bodyshaming?)
2a) He said it didn't make sense for Bianca to win at Takeover since the WM angle is clearly Charlotte/Rhea, because 'he' 'wants' two white women to main event
3) He Bryan and Vinny complained about how stupid the character of Naomi is for her Royal Rumble spot, which means it's just straight up racism and not just a weird hatred of Bianca.

The launch and existence of AEW has weirdly radicalized some of my friends.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
e: beaten by the posters above

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Edge & Christian posted:

From what I can gather it was a combination of:

1) He complained that her EST thing was a bad babyface gimmick and in a very Meltzer-y way ran down how other women in NXT/WWE prove that she isn't the strongest/tallest/fastest woman there.
2) He said Charlotte shouldn't have worn heels on NXT because it made Bianca and Rhea look short (which I guess is some sort of bodyshaming?)
2a) He said it didn't make sense for Bianca to win at Takeover since the WM angle is clearly Charlotte/Rhea, because 'he' 'wants' two white women to main event
3) He Bryan and Vinny complained about how stupid the character of Naomi is for her Royal Rumble spot, which means it's just straight up racism and not just a weird hatred of Bianca.

The launch and existence of AEW has weirdly radicalized some of my friends.

oof