Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
They're actually trying to expand even as it's failing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Garfield Eats guy is using hallucinagenic substances to cause a mass hysteria around his store.

Kinda like what the EPA guy claimed the ghostbusters were doing.

If you order a Garfield pizza you're actually eating cardboard.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Please update this thread only with important news, or pictures of you getting garf'ed

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/wilrett/status/1228697376950489089

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Whenever you want me
Whenever you need me
If you wanna love me
Baby please feed me. [repeat]

Whenever you want me
Need me
Love me, dont
Leave me [repeat]

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Nathan just adopted an orange cat and named him Garfield. This guy goes all in.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
getting Garth Brooks to do an ad for Garfield Eats after being inspired by Jack & Jill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeLuQQH1OHA

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

pseudanonymous posted:

it's not expanding, it's migrating. the lease on the original ran out and isn't being renewed

Nick Biped
May 22, 2004

In the wrong hands, the stapler is a deadly weapon.

Korthal posted:

Please update this thread only with important news, or pictures of you getting garf'ed

I'll see if I can take a pic or two of the store if it has in fact opened, but I'll be darned if I buy anything from there.

Now that I think about it, the London location might work all right. It's right downtown, so I can see a bunch of half-drunk university students going there for a late night snack, if the store has the good sense to stay open late.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Nick Biped posted:

if the store has the good sense

alas,

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Nick Biped posted:

So apparently the latest Garfield Eats store should have opened in my hometown yesterday. I'll have to drive by its supposed location to see if it isn't just a fever dream. I think it was supposed to take over a Little Caesar's which I guess is an even trade (though I actually kind of like their Hot and Ready pizzas if they're fresh out of the oven). I guess the big question is why London of all places?

Clerical error he thought he was expanding to the UK.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This Garfield eats apps

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nick Biped posted:

I'll see if I can take a pic or two of the store if it has in fact opened, but I'll be darned if I buy anything from there.

Now that I think about it, the London location might work all right. It's right downtown, so I can see a bunch of half-drunk university students going there for a late night snack, if the store has the good sense to stay open late.

nathen plum garf out

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

pseudanonymous posted:

Laugh all you want but in 2069 Garfield Eats Will Be The Worlds' Premium Fast Food Franchise.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Nick Biped posted:

Listen, I went an hour out of my way to get garfed, you gotta pull the trigger too. It's not really that bad of pizza, it's just not great, and it's a money laundering front for some UAE people.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Don't talk the talk if you can't scarf the Garf

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Laugh all you want but in 2069 Garfield Eats Will Be The Worlds' Premium Fast Food Franchise.

"I would like you to accompany me to Garfield Eats," says the man dressed like the Pope, if the Pope wore orange and black.

One by one, his minions raise their Garfbows and Garfachetes. It is not a request.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Korthal posted:

It's not really that bad of pizza, it's just not great

they are truly the mestres da pizza

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Summoned like some sort of sad ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

God everything about that video is vile perfection.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i showed my fiancee mestre da pizza and now she wants to learn portuguese and travel to brazil so she can see what the gently caress a trash-baked deep dish mayo pizza tastes like

i am endlessly lucky

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i showed my fiancee mestre da pizza and now she wants to learn portuguese and travel to brazil so she can see what the gently caress a trash-baked deep dish mayo pizza tastes like

i am endlessly lucky

that is cool as hell

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i am endlessly lucky

but will she learn Torontonian and experience the Garfield Secret Sauce

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1229558347420008448

I hope this kitten is going to be OK.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Pastry of the Year posted:

I hope this kitten is going to be OK.

Scottish Folds have a lot of genetic problems, don't they?

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Killingyouguy! posted:

No more than regular Scottish

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Killingyouguy! posted:

I mean more like "I hope this gigantic spoiled waterhead is going to care for this living thing through the course of its life with affection and selflessness."

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Lotta lols the last few pages. Great job everyone

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i am endlessly lucky

The secret is to absolutely massacre it with a wide putty knife once it is done baking

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
I'm so happy people are still discovering mestre da pizza (also I secretly want to try it...haha you know just to say that you tried it, wouldn't that be weird if you could say you ate that weird thing haha)

I refuse to believe people are calling that cat by its full name "Garfield Mazri". Rolls off the tongue like sandpaper

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

AF posted:

I'm so happy people are still discovering mestre da pizza (also I secretly want to try it...haha you know just to say that you tried it, wouldn't that be weird if you could say you ate that weird thing haha)

I wonder what it smells like, hahaha.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

mestre da pizza is in prison

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pastry of the Year posted:

I mean more like "I hope this gigantic spoiled waterhead is going to care for this living thing through the course of its life with affection and selflessness."

That cats' Instagram will stop updating in 2 months max when the entergagement metrics fail to improve.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Mazri da Pizza?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Nathen opens his own wuhan stall, ditches the Garfield brand but keeps the cat theme.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm worried that Nathen is going to try to gently caress that cat.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm worried that Nathen is going to try to gently caress that cat.

He won't. He's a different kind of crazy.

Now, Garfieldfan2005, that's another story. Hope Nathen can afford a security detail for that cat.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
He will intentionally overfeed it so it becomes fat like Garfield

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

He will intentionally overfeed it so it becomes fat like Garfield

This. Wait for the inevitable lasagna feeding videos.

Then he'll gently caress the cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
garf.avi