Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

simplefish posted:

Yup, I was continuing in the noble tradition of Samurai Pizza Cats

gently caress you but only because I have to sing the whole Samurai Pizza Cats song now. >: (

Will somebody please cue that boid?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Sister Make fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 17, 2020

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

"She's working hard" he says, not having seen it.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
drat it Neet, ask if she would like to go to some place and talk about the manga!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
That amused astonishment look is a good look, Mr. Nii

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET
I forgot to mention. The only real hit on Google for her full Japanese name is a comment on the comic's website from when she was first introduced: "Minami Mii...good name lol".

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Mangas is what most people in Japan do for a living it seems.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Either that or murdering their parents.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Uhoh, can't let the happy feelings in

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Emailing a woman.

Feelsgoodman

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Tohru :unsmith:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

Emailing a woman.

Feelsgoodman

Until she ghosts him :(

I'm surprised he didn't send her a fax instead. Is this webcomic really set in Japan?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Just finished catching up on this thread, there are some really funny moments and art. Thanks for all the updates Mr. Steak!

And thanks to sister make for taking over.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

If Tohru finds love before I do.........I just don’t know.......

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Xenocides posted:

The events of NEET occur in the far future, you still have time!

Maybe strike up a conversation with someone in this very thread about manga.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Shadow0 posted:

The events of NEET occur in the far future, you still have time!

Maybe strike up a conversation with someone in this very thread about manga.

Die alone or discuss manga? Is this one of those dilemmas where suicide is the only honorable option?

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
I like these short regular updates, at least I think they're regular I forgot to check this thread yesterday and maybe the day before -.-

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Xenocides posted:

Tohru will NOT gently caress.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

Tohru will NOT gently caress.

Tohru 2.0: You Can (Not) gently caress

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
If Tohru gets laid, it is the final panel and the comic ends forever. That's NEET Law.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

who tf does that?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

His manic pixie dream girl of course

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr. Steak posted:

who tf does that?

A tsundere waifu.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
What a ridiculously silly woman

Tread carefully with this one, Tohru

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

lofi posted:

"She's working hard" he says, not having seen it.

Oh my god I had forgotten all about this. Man that was a great thread

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

He sent two emails? Is the second one going to be "WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOU STUPID FUCKEN BITCHHH!!!"?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Grevling posted:

He sent two emails? Is the second one going to be "WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOU STUPID FUCKEN BITCHHH!!!"?

Wow, ok. I thought you were different to other girls and could see past my [murder conviction]. But I guess you are just like all the others. When a guy is nice to you you take it for granted and don't even reply. I have been hurt before but I thought you were different. I guess not, you are just a bitch like all the others. It isn't easy being a guy like me. I tried to open up but just got hurt. Again. You hurt me again. I hope you know that it will be because of you being a bitch that I never open up to anyone again. This is social murder. If they find me dead it will be your fault, all your fault. I want you to know that. Can you live with that on your conscience? I hope you can, actually you probably wouldn't even notice, you have no heart to feel anything, you just look for an rear end in a top hat who will treat you badly, probably beat you up or cheat on you, and you will go back to him, because you won't ever know better, you could have known me, but you didn't, you threw me away like trash, and one day you will realise when your husband cheats on you who you only married because he pressured you into "raw dogging" and got pregnant, and you agreed because you have no self respect, probably caught a disease off him because he is so promiscuous, if you didn't already have it because you are a slut who sleepa with anyone who treats you badly and you push away anyone who would have treated you like a princess, but you didn't see that, or care, so you get pregnant with kids with a deadbeat husband and a shotgun wedding, and one day you remember me, you could have had it so good, but you regret it the rest of your life that you turned down someone nice, the BEST CHANCE you ever had, and I will be gone with somone who appreciates me, and she will be happy with me together, and I won't even remember who you are when yoi come crawling back with emlty meaningless apologies all those years later just because you were a bitch when you could just have let me down easy and not been a BITCH about it. I would have understood but you didn't even give me a chance to discuss it like adults, to let me exolain and help you see the mistake you were making. Ok, wow. That's childish of you, but ok I guess I will just move on and you will be alone when your looks fade, because that's all you have, actually they already have, you aren't even good looking, just a 4/10 it was only pity that I emailed you but wow more fool me for trying, for thinking you were different, that you wouls appreciate someone being NICE to you. That's okay I don't need an UGLY BITCH like you anyhow, good luck finding someone but you won't.

But if you wanted to send nudes maybe I would deign to overlook this transgression and consider forgiving you.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

source your reddit quotes.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Hurry up with the NEET.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Yesss... honesty is good neet

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lmao

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
A powerful panel, this is when she's like, "Oh, me too. I'm so relieved that I'm not alone in this", but she really did :neet:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh nooo lmao. what could the first message even have been...? probably this huge buildup to his secret that she just entirely skipped

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Mr. Steak posted:

oh nooo lmao. what could the first message even have been...? probably this huge buildup to his secret that she just entirely skipped

Yr new as a commentator in this thread, so I'll offer you some advice. You're making the classic mistake of commenting on the comic when actually u should be berating the translator and demand "MORE NEET" with the Cats gif when it's been more than 20 min w/o an update. hth, gl w yr posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Sprue posted:

Yr new as a commentator in this thread, so I'll offer you some advice. You're making the classic mistake of commenting on the comic when actually u should be berating the translator and demand "MORE NEET" with the Cats gif when it's been more than 20 min w/o an update. hth, gl w yr posting

This transition of power has created innovative new ways of berating OP that I had never dreamed of. Exciting times