Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dave likes bianca and bryan loves her lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Super No Vacancy posted:

dave likes bianca and bryan loves her lol

I feel like she has the same problem every pure WWE trainee- she can be carried, can't carry, reasonably smooth, but lacks the extra special things from been on the road and facing a variety of opponents.

She is pretty great, though
https://twitter.com/BiancaBelairWWE/status/1229477920898416640

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/DreamWWE/status/1229581423058792448?s=20

Dream is making me wish he didn't return.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what a lame dude. Baron Corbin has a deeper diss game.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Toxic masculinity is one of the voices in my head telling me I'm worthless. Dream can gently caress off with that poo poo.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
goddamnit dream is in a cuck angle now? nxt has cuck angles now?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Dias posted:

They swear Vince isn’t taking a hands on approach to NXT but he’s booking the Rhea/Flair feud and all of a sudden there’s a new cuck angle

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Everytime you watch WWE your time is getting cucked by Vince.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

I can't believe WWE hasn't given someone a "You cuck!" theme song a la Kurt Angle.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Ruthless Aggression Era is Back, Baby!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

To this day "Ruck Fules" is one of the lamest things they've ever put on a shirt

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
NXT diehards are neolibs / rainbow capitalists at heart, pass it on.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/thejoshbriggs/status/1229609794392219648?s=21

I have only been exposed to Briggs in GIF form, so I want to see him on a weekly television program, or no?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think some of ya’ll are taking this Dream thing way too personally. It’s a character, he’s a narcissistic, superficial dick, if he was anything else it’d be weird for his character based on what we know. I’ll take consistency over 180 alignment switches any day, you can just boo him.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

there it is

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

yeah I'm sure that take is in good faith

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I think some of ya’ll are taking this Dream thing way too personally. It’s a character, he’s a narcissistic, superficial dick, if he was anything else it’d be weird for his character based on what we know. I’ll take consistency over 180 alignment switches any day, you can just boo him.

I mean he can be a lovely superficial dick who treats women like property but I'm not gonna boo him I'm just not gonna watch him or buy any merch. If that's the point of the character then mission accomplished I guess :shrug:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

Eat My Fuc

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

What a face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si2pZRifgIo

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Amazing how one storyline completely ruined the freshest character in years. GJ, WWE! :thumbsup:

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Moral repulsiveness aside it makes no sense for a flamboyant dandy gimmick to be doing YOU’RE NOT A REAL MAN poo poo

Imagine if Otis went out on TV and cut a Rick Rude promo. I mean that would own but

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

EMF's right about consistency. Don't you all remember how his feud with Black was about Black getting cucked by the devil and his feud with Cole was all about him being a weak manlet whose girlfriend is taller than him?

That didn't happen? Oh right, it didn't, it's just Eat My Fuc being an idiot again.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Eat My Fuc posted:

He didn't say "any woman who married me would happily call herself Dream" it was saying that Roddy was a weak man for not making her be Marina Strong, which is weirdly traditionalist for a character best when he is ambiguously sexually free.

Though TBF if they used their kayfabe last names here it'd be way more cool.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Feb 18, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Moral repulsiveness aside it makes no sense for a flamboyant dandy gimmick to be doing YOU’RE NOT A REAL MAN poo poo

Imagine if Otis went out on TV and cut a Rick Rude promo. I mean that would own but

Wear the loving tights, Otis :stare:

I wanna see an airbrushed Mandy Rose looking like this:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dias posted:

So during the early days of NXT being put on TV to kill the network further and try and smother AEW. This chud everyone talked up and ignored that he was posting really dumb poo poo was feuding with Roderick Strong by doing small penis photoshops and, being that I hate WWE and want it dead, it made me happy that they can't loving help themselves.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Cucking is the wearing a suit and talking slowly of 2020.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Cuc

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Eat my fuc

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Eat Ur Lunc

-- John Morrison

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
This is going to end with Dream stalking Roddy's wife but instead of Roddy's wife kicking him in the balls [INSERT CUCK FLAVORED ANSWER HERE].

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Wazzu posted:

He didn't say "any woman who married me would happily call herself Dream" it was saying that Roddy was a weak man for not making her be Marina Strong, which is weirdly traditionalist for a character best when he is ambiguously sexually free.

Though TBF if they used their kayfabe last names here it'd be way more cool.

It’s remarkably bad regardless, but isn’t the point less that Dream actually believes that and more that Roddy is such a piece a poo poo that Dream knows saying that would bother him?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

It’s remarkably bad regardless, but isn’t the point less that Dream actually believes that and more that Roddy is such a piece a poo poo that Dream knows saying that would bother him?

No, this is some 4D chess thinking

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I have only been exposed to Briggs in GIF form, so I want to see him on a weekly television program, or no?

Who is Joey talking about? I'm assuming someone that has signed with MLW?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I was wondering how long it would take WWE to ruin Velveteen Dream

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
WWE has become so efficient that they can now ruin NXT favs even before they hit the main roster!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

If people are surprised that Dream is posting bad at Twitter then you must have missed when Dream went "Pfft anyone who is unhappy here just can't hack it" I want to say around the time Moxley left?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

WWE doesn't need to ruin people who are seemingly very happy to ruin themselves.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I find him extremely boring, he's perfect for NXT.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CUCK 2 U!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Fsmhunk posted:

CUCK 2 U!!!

Dammit. This is good.